Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #53 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Marlena M.
Marlena M.
This is my favorite tea to use for pitchers of iced tea. It has so much flavor and such a lovely color! Lipton's and some other varieties always taste a bit sweet and strange to me. Like artificial tasting. Red Rose isn't like that. It is a great quality tea.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Shepherdsville, KY
This is a great flavor tea. Everyone in the family loves it.

great on a cold day in winter. We love the carmel tea. It is our favorite it is like eating a weathers.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
I love this tea so much! I was having trouble finding a decent, tea but I was very pleased on how well it was.
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I'm a huge tea drinker and love the taste of Red Rose tea. It had a nice bold taste, which is perfect because it steeps quickly. The taste overall is nice and pleasant.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Denton, KY
I can't make this tea without it turning bitter. Other people seem to have no problem with it, so perhaps I'm just doing something wrong. on the plus side, it's really cheap,and if you're using it in chai or something like that you don't really notice the bitter taste.
Spokane, WA
Looking to make a perfect ice tea? Try using 8-10 bags and submerging in 1 cup of boiling water. Remove from burning & allow to steep 30min or longer. Then add to a 1 gallon pitcher with cold water. Keep up to 1 week in your refrigerator.
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Secaucus, NJ
I received this tea in my J'Adore VoxBox and fell in love! It tastes so good and is very refreshing in the morning. I feel all warmed up and ready to take on the rest of the day drinking this tea. I suggest everyone to try it!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Baltimore, MD
I have a tea obsession, Red Rose satisfies that :)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Monroe, NY
This is one of my favorite teas to drink. I also love the little figurine that comes in the boxes :)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Merced, CA
This is the tea i grew up drinking around my grandma. i love it cold and hot. i love it best when its brewed out in the sun and served with ice. they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?