Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #10 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Jennifer S.
A good tea bag for a good price (and much better tasting than similarly-priced Lipton). I also enjoy that the 100 count box comes with a figurine, reminiscent of the cereal boxes of the past.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I'm a huge tea drinker and love the taste of Red Rose tea. It had a nice bold taste, which is perfect because it steeps quickly. The taste overall is nice and pleasant.
Katherine D.
Denton, KY
I can't make this tea without it turning bitter. Other people seem to have no problem with it, so perhaps I'm just doing something wrong. on the plus side, it's really cheap,and if you're using it in chai or something like that you don't really notice the bitter taste.
Heather R.
Christiansburg, VA
We have only tried the Kcup's of Red Rose but I swear the mint tea was my favorite thing in the world when I was sick! We also really like the vanilla biscotti. And Pre-sweetened, so much yes!
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
I love tea so I was happy to find a very inexpensive but tasty tea. You also get tons of bags in one box. I also thought it was kind of cool that in each box you get a little figurine.
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
I use Red Rose black tea every day! It makes the best iced tea sweet or not! I also drink it hot and sometimes i throw in some mint leaves to switch it up a bit and its outstanding!!!
Maggie S.
This tea tastes amazing! I use one bag in my cup and I let it stay there for a good five minutes before taking it out. I also add some sugar or honey, but no milk.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Not one of my favorite teas. The flavor quickly turns to a over extracted flavor if you let it steep for more than 2 minutes. Which to me ends up giving your mouth a weird dry feeling.
Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Red Rose, it has good flavor and a nice aroma. I like my tea strong and I don't have to use 2 tea bags to achieve that. Plus I love the little figurines you get in each box.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
Looking to make a perfect ice tea? Try using 8-10 bags and submerging in 1 cup of boiling water. Remove from burning & allow to steep 30min or longer. Then add to a 1 gallon pitcher with cold water. Keep up to 1 week in your refrigerator.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!