Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #6 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Rebekah D.
There is nothing really special about Red Rose tea, to me. It's not awful, but just on the generic end of the spectrum. What bumps them up a bit is the adorable little figurines that my mother and I like to collect.
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA
When I received my #JAdoreVoxBox the first thing I tried was the Red Rose Tea sample. It was absolutely delicious. I didn't even need to add any sugar, it was naturally sweet! This is definitely a product that my house will always have! Thank you Influenster!!
Nicole Z.
West Chester, PA
I've become a bit of a tea addict, so I was excited to try a new tea brand to say the least. The flavor isn't overwhelming which could be a downer for some people, but I liked the subtlety. I would definitely purchase more of Red Rose in the future!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I love to drink tea I prefer it over coffee. I've always liked Red Rose tea both hot and cold. I loved finding the little figurines as well. It's not a strong tea and I don't think it has a bad taste either.
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT
I grew up on Red Rose and Lipton. I have always favored Red Rose the best. There tea is not to strong and goes very well with honey. They even have little collectors pieces in each box that I love to collect :)
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA
I love Red Rose Tea. I have a cup almost every morning before I head to work. Sometimes I'll add a little flavoring to it, but it's perfectly fine to drink with no flavoring. It's not a bold flavor but it also doesn't taste watered down.
Sarah L.
Westerville, OH
This is the tea my British mother and grandmother always drank while I was growing up and they both still drink it today. It has such a good, classic, smooth black tea flavor. This is what I drink when I drink when I'm feeling nostalgic or need some comfort. They come with little animal statues and my family has collected a ton!
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
Really good tea. My grandfather will make a cup for each of us in the morning and we would just sit and talk about life and how we have been every time I go visit him. This is a tea that anyone can love.
Ashlea G.
Brooksville, FL
This takes me me back to my childhood. red rose tea is what my Nana always made for iced tea. the best flavor ever. I don't get her tea anymore, but if I try to duplicate it, it's red rose for me! !!
Layal M.
This is hands down my favorite tea ever. I do try different flavor teas but I always come back to this one. I have this at home and I just love the taste to it. Its prefect for any time of the day.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!