Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #65 in Tea

• What flavor is your favorite?Orange pekoe is my all time fav! 2 Answers
  • I've been using Lipton tea but I'm n...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you just like original red rose or...I love the red rose tea they a... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Carol B.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
Red Rose is my favorite everyday tea. My mom always had it in the house when I was a kid and now I do, too. The taste is just so much better than many of the other grocery brands. Plus, I love collecting the figurines :-)
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
I love this tea so much! I was having trouble finding a decent, tea but I was very pleased on how well it was.
Rula G.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Received this in my #JAdoreVoxBox. I had both the Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel varieties. I usually don't stray far from regular green and black teas but these were a nice change. The flavors are subtle and not too overpowering. If you like more of a dessert type tea or like chai then I think this is right up your alley!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Baltimore, MD
I have a tea obsession, Red Rose satisfies that :)
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
WILMINGTON
I have tried all brands of tea and I find this one has the best flavor. Also great for Iced tea in the summer : )
Spokane, WA
Looking to make a perfect ice tea? Try using 8-10 bags and submerging in 1 cup of boiling water. Remove from burning & allow to steep 30min or longer. Then add to a 1 gallon pitcher with cold water. Keep up to 1 week in your refrigerator.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Denton, KY
I can't make this tea without it turning bitter. Other people seem to have no problem with it, so perhaps I'm just doing something wrong. on the plus side, it's really cheap,and if you're using it in chai or something like that you don't really notice the bitter taste.
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I'm a huge tea drinker and love the taste of Red Rose tea. It had a nice bold taste, which is perfect because it steeps quickly. The taste overall is nice and pleasant.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
This tea is amazing
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Shepherdsville, KY
This is a great flavor tea. Everyone in the family loves it.

great on a cold day in winter. We love the carmel tea. It is our favorite it is like eating a weathers.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?