Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #57 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
701 Myrtle Elliott Circle, Apt. 5, Sault Saint Marie Michigan
Foodie Expert
This is the best love it
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I am kind of obsessed with tea, so, when I received some of these Redrose tea samples in my Jadore VoxBox I was so excited. They were so delicious and I was obsessed with the Lemon Chiffon one. I will definitely be purchasing some of this tea soon.
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA
I love Red Rose Tea. I have a cup almost every morning before I head to work. Sometimes I'll add a little flavoring to it, but it's perfectly fine to drink with no flavoring. It's not a bold flavor but it also doesn't taste watered down.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
This tea is amazing
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I'm a huge tea drinker and love the taste of Red Rose tea. It had a nice bold taste, which is perfect because it steeps quickly. The taste overall is nice and pleasant.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Denton, KY
I can't make this tea without it turning bitter. Other people seem to have no problem with it, so perhaps I'm just doing something wrong. on the plus side, it's really cheap,and if you're using it in chai or something like that you don't really notice the bitter taste.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
WILMINGTON
I have tried all brands of tea and I find this one has the best flavor. Also great for Iced tea in the summer : )
Billie J.
Billie J.
Evansville, IN
This was a good tea, maybe not the best.. but i likes it non the less..
Rula G.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Received this in my #JAdoreVoxBox. I had both the Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel varieties. I usually don't stray far from regular green and black teas but these were a nice change. The flavors are subtle and not too overpowering. If you like more of a dessert type tea or like chai then I think this is right up your alley!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?