Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
Defiance, Oh

I use hot tea and pour it over ice to make fresh iced tea. It's a favorite of mine.
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA

A delicious tea! I have found memories of being a child and ALWAYS having this in my house. I used to have dozens of the little figurines that came in the box.
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Asheville, NC

I love this tea it's very flavorful but not to overpowering of a taste.I would say this is one of my favorite black teas!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD

I love to drink tea I prefer it over coffee. I've always liked Red Rose tea both hot and cold. I loved finding the little figurines as well. It's not a strong tea and I don't think it has a bad taste either.
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT

Rich in flavor..................
Leona P.
Leona P.
Carthage , NC

This has been my favorite tea my whole life. My mom has always used it (she collects the little figures, too!) and I always buy it too!
Athena F.
Athena F.
Woodburn, OR

I am absolutely in love with this tea! It just tastes like goodness in a cup. I end up drinking 5 cups of this stuff after the first one. cx
Portland, OR

Been drinking this since I was 12! The best Black Tea, better than Tazo by far!
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
West Chester, PA

I've become a bit of a tea addict, so I was excited to try a new tea brand to say the least. The flavor isn't overwhelming which could be a downer for some people, but I liked the subtlety. I would definitely purchase more of Red Rose in the future!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?