Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #58 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
701 Myrtle Elliott Circle, Apt. 5, Sault Saint Marie Michigan
Foodie Expert
This is the best love it
Amy W.
Amy W.
Loganton, PA
We use Red Rose tea for our ice tea, it is full of flavor and very satisfying
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA
I love Red Rose Tea. I have a cup almost every morning before I head to work. Sometimes I'll add a little flavoring to it, but it's perfectly fine to drink with no flavoring. It's not a bold flavor but it also doesn't taste watered down.
Rosa O.
Rosa O.
Richmond Hill, NY
This tea taste very good.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Diane T.
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
Red Rose and Lipton are the only tea brands I like. Any other brands are a no no. Would def recommend this.
Abbi D.
Abbi D.
This is a great tea. I first had this when I lived in Alaska and I loved it then. And now you can find it everywhere. It has good flavor even without adding anything to it. Would definitely give this on as a gift to a tea lover.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Sylvania, OH
I am a big fan of plain black tea, and if that is what you're looking for this is great. Excellent flavor, and doesn't make me too jumpy like some tea can.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Evansville, IN
This was a good tea, maybe not the best.. but i likes it non the less..
Constance W.
Constance W.
Green Lane, pa
I love love love this product. I love also what they stand for and that they support wildlife. I enjoy getting my little figurines and coasters with this tea and it's at such a great price! I enjoy using this tea to make both iced tea by the gallon as well as hot tea by the cup. So many possibilities.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?