Add a Photo

#62 in Tea
Photos (2)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I LOVE Red Rose tea. I love the animals that come in it, I love the tea, I love it! I steep the bag and don't add anything to it. I love tea just how it is with nothing added. If my throat is sore, I'll put in a little organic honey for some soothing relief. Such a gentle flavor, and something I've been enjoying for most of my life!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
York, PA
This is such a good tea! love the lemon flavor ! you can either drink this tea hot or cold, but in my opinion hot is the way to go !
Allegra R.
Allegra R.
Like Lipton black tea, American Red Rose tea is made from cheap orange pekoe fannings. It's alright for your on-the-go morning brew with breakfast, but it's nothing to write home about, and is vastly improved by milk/sugar/other flavor additives. I can't speak for the Canadian version, which claims to use only the top 2 leaves and is likely of higher quality, but if you're in America I'd recommend spend the extra few dollars for a nicer blend.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY
This is my go to breakfast tea, a nice hot cup and I just feel better about the day!
Nina M.
Rich in flavor..................
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I love to drink tea I prefer it over coffee. I've always liked Red Rose tea both hot and cold. I loved finding the little figurines as well. It's not a strong tea and I don't think it has a bad taste either.
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
Defiance, Oh
I use hot tea and pour it over ice to make fresh iced tea. It's a favorite of mine.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Gilbertsville, PA
This tea is so special between my sister and I. We used to go to our friend's house and drink it all of the time! It's always been our favorite and a staple in our tea cabinet! It tastes great and it's so heart warming!
Monique T.
Monique T.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love tea, and the red rose tea I tried from my J'Adore Vox Box is so delicious. A perfect dessert tea.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?