Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Mt Prospect, IL

My grandparents used to drink Red Rose tea when I was little and give me the figurines. I was in the store about a year ago and saw the tea and thought I'd buy some for the nostalgia… I ended up LOVING the really bold flavor of the tea and now Its all I drink during the week at work- its cheap, really great flavor for a black tea and has replaced coffee for me. You could easily add milk or honey but I think its perfect on its own.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Bowling Green, OH

I grew up drinking this tea at my great grandmas! Its delicious and a nice any time tea!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI

This is my go to, everyday tea. Good quality for the price, consistent flavor and color. I do admit I also like this tea because of the figurines that come in the box, just like getting a prize in your cereal box in days gone by!
Shanel Q.
Shanel Q.

Work well when steeped for long periods of time in the coffee pot that has a warmer at the base
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl

This used to be the only tea I would drink. I still buy it when I can find it. Love the little figurines that come in the boxes too. Or, at least used to. I don't know if they still do. Wish I would've kept my collection.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Westerville, OH

This is the tea my British mother and grandmother always drank while I was growing up and they both still drink it today. It has such a good, classic, smooth black tea flavor. This is what I drink when I drink when I'm feeling nostalgic or need some comfort. They come with little animal statues and my family has collected a ton!
tonya s.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA

I have used this tea for years. It brews well for Ice tea or hot tea. It is reasonabbly priced.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Toronto

One of my most favorite teas! So flavorful, doesn't even need sugar!
Portland, OR

Been drinking this since I was 12! The best Black Tea, better than Tazo by far!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ

I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now