Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #69 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
b s.
b s.
I've loved this tea for years. I remember my mom buying it when I was little. Still enjoying it!
Diane T.
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
Red Rose and Lipton are the only tea brands I like. Any other brands are a no no. Would def recommend this.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Perfect for making iced te or /sun tea!
Rosa O.
Rosa O.
Richmond Hill, NY
This tea taste very good.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Mankato, MN
I enjoy lots of tea in the winter. No matter how many I try I always come back to standard. I like red rose original for the smooth favor and if you like it strong, it isn't ever bitter.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Sylvania, OH
I am a big fan of plain black tea, and if that is what you're looking for this is great. Excellent flavor, and doesn't make me too jumpy like some tea can.
Jeannine G.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Red Rose Tea Bags are my absolute FAVORITE!! The only tea bag I will use for hot tea! When I've had company over and they have asked for of course they were served Red Rose, if they never had it, well they were adding it to their shopping list! A most buy!
Constance W.
Constance W.
Green Lane, pa
Foodie Expert
I love love love this product. I love also what they stand for and that they support wildlife. I enjoy getting my little figurines and coasters with this tea and it's at such a great price! I enjoy using this tea to make both iced tea by the gallon as well as hot tea by the cup. So many possibilities.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I am kind of obsessed with tea, so, when I received some of these Redrose tea samples in my Jadore VoxBox I was so excited. They were so delicious and I was obsessed with the Lemon Chiffon one. I will definitely be purchasing some of this tea soon.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
This tea is amazing
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?