Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH

Red rose is our favorite tea to make iced tea with! It has the perfect crisp black tea flavor with a slight sweetness which makes is perfect for brewing iced tea! Also we love to collect the little ceramic figures that come in each box on our windowsill. Reminds me of my grandma who always would give me the little figurine from each box! Such a family favorite and also super affordable!!
Athena F.
Athena F.
Woodburn, OR

I am absolutely in love with this tea! It just tastes like goodness in a cup. I end up drinking 5 cups of this stuff after the first one. cx
Leona P.
Leona P.
Carthage , NC

This has been my favorite tea my whole life. My mom has always used it (she collects the little figures, too!) and I always buy it too!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Hollister, CA

This is my favorite tea to brew for iced tea. I love collecting the little figures that come in the big box. Yummy!
Portland, OR

Been drinking this since I was 12! The best Black Tea, better than Tazo by far!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ

I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Westerville, OH

This is the tea my British mother and grandmother always drank while I was growing up and they both still drink it today. It has such a good, classic, smooth black tea flavor. This is what I drink when I drink when I'm feeling nostalgic or need some comfort. They come with little animal statues and my family has collected a ton!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl

This used to be the only tea I would drink. I still buy it when I can find it. Love the little figurines that come in the boxes too. Or, at least used to. I don't know if they still do. Wish I would've kept my collection.
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
Defiance, Oh

I use hot tea and pour it over ice to make fresh iced tea. It's a favorite of mine.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD

I love to drink tea I prefer it over coffee. I've always liked Red Rose tea both hot and cold. I loved finding the little figurines as well. It's not a strong tea and I don't think it has a bad taste either.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now