Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #8 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Dana F.
Gilbertsville, PA
This tea is so special between my sister and I. We used to go to our friend's house and drink it all of the time! It's always been our favorite and a staple in our tea cabinet! It tastes great and it's so heart warming!
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I am kind of obsessed with tea, so, when I received some of these Redrose tea samples in my Jadore VoxBox I was so excited. They were so delicious and I was obsessed with the Lemon Chiffon one. I will definitely be purchasing some of this tea soon.
Alecia K.
PISCATAWAY
I have tried most of the supemarket brands of tea, but somehow always come back to the Red Rose brand. Nothing beats it. The taste is crisp and for me color is everything. Some are to dark and you don't feel like drinking it. This is a nice reddish color. Tastes great as an ice tea as well.
Alexandra P.
Baltimore, MD
This is an honest tea. It has a classic taste that has lasted years. I love it. I also like to use a few bags for sun tea in the summer. The little Wade animals are a plus too!
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
I've been a fan of this tea for quite some time! I got their new water enhancer in my UniVoxBox in Black Tea and i LOVE it!! It's soo good! It's a great go to when on the go! ☺♥
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
I love Red Rose! Way better than Lipton. When we weren't drinking Tetley growing up, it was Red Rose! Also, I love the little figurines that come in the boxes! Fun little twist!
Katherine D.
Denton, KY
I can't make this tea without it turning bitter. Other people seem to have no problem with it, so perhaps I'm just doing something wrong. on the plus side, it's really cheap,and if you're using it in chai or something like that you don't really notice the bitter taste.
Jennifer S.
A good tea bag for a good price (and much better tasting than similarly-priced Lipton). I also enjoy that the 100 count box comes with a figurine, reminiscent of the cereal boxes of the past.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I'm a huge tea drinker and love the taste of Red Rose tea. It had a nice bold taste, which is perfect because it steeps quickly. The taste overall is nice and pleasant.
Heather R.
Christiansburg, VA
We have only tried the Kcup's of Red Rose but I swear the mint tea was my favorite thing in the world when I was sick! We also really like the vanilla biscotti. And Pre-sweetened, so much yes!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!