Add a Photo

#91 in Tea
Photos (2)
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

There is nothing really special about Red Rose tea, to me. It's not awful, but just on the generic end of the spectrum. What bumps them up a bit is the adorable little figurines that my mother and I like to collect.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Ashland, OR

Our family loves the flavor of this tea. Very yummy stuff
tonya s.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA

I have used this tea for years. It brews well for Ice tea or hot tea. It is reasonabbly priced.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH

Red rose is our favorite tea to make iced tea with! It has the perfect crisp black tea flavor with a slight sweetness which makes is perfect for brewing iced tea! Also we love to collect the little ceramic figures that come in each box on our windowsill. Reminds me of my grandma who always would give me the little figurine from each box! Such a family favorite and also super affordable!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ

I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Hollister, CA

This is my favorite tea to brew for iced tea. I love collecting the little figures that come in the big box. Yummy!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Selmer, TN

This stuff is delicious! I really love the figurines that come with it too! It doesn't even need any sugar or anything. It's pure black tea.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.

THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
London

This is the tea i used to drink because my father always bought it, but after trying other higher quality and/or popular British brands I've since not bought it. I now find it too bitter without a rounded tea flavor. I much prefer Tetley or twinings brand black tea.
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak , Pa

A delicious tea! I have found memories of being a child and ALWAYS having this in my house. I used to have dozens of the little figurines that came in the box.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now