Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #65 in Tea

• What flavor is your favorite?Orange pekoe is my all time fav! 2 Answers
  • I've been using Lipton tea but I'm n...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you just like original red rose or...I love the red rose tea they a... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Poughkeepsie , NY
On RedRose tea. It's still a favorite of mine. I used to collect the little figurines. So fun
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Benton, PA
I grew up drinking Red Rose Tea, and I still drink it to this day - Every morning with honey as a matter of fact(it has helped my allergies tremendously). Not only does it have a good flavor and a decent price but it also comes with a little porcelain Wade figurine. My family and I have been collecting the Wades figures for years and plan to do so for as long as they continue to make them.
SanTara C.
SanTara C.
Red Rose is a classic brand associated with tea. It's great hot or cold. Whether you take a dollop of milk and a few lumps of sugar or lemon n' honey, this tea doesn't disappoint of taste. Steep to your liking for boldness.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I LOVE Red Rose tea. I love the animals that come in it, I love the tea, I love it! I steep the bag and don't add anything to it. I love tea just how it is with nothing added. If my throat is sore, I'll put in a little organic honey for some soothing relief. Such a gentle flavor, and something I've been enjoying for most of my life!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
Received the tea in my J'adore VoxBox and they are pretty good. I'm more of a iced tea kinda girl (blame it on me being from the south lol) but I really like the creme caramel flavor. Once I put some sugar in my tea, it was perfect.
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I LOVE it. First off, it tastes delicious although you need to add a little more sugar. The water enhancer tea is perfect when on the go and it literally is delicious.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY
This is my go to breakfast tea, a nice hot cup and I just feel better about the day!
Layal M.
Layal M.
This is hands down my favorite tea ever. I do try different flavor teas but I always come back to this one. I have this at home and I just love the taste to it. Its prefect for any time of the day.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
I seem to always buy this tea when I want tea bags for hot tea. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Red Rose is a tea that my husband introduced me to and I'm glad he did! We love drinking it hot or cooling it off and drinking it cold. I especially love to see what kind of Wade I'm going to get! What a wonderful company who still gives out surprises in the package! Great!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?