Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Benton, PA
I grew up drinking Red Rose Tea, and I still drink it to this day - Every morning with honey as a matter of fact(it has helped my allergies tremendously). Not only does it have a good flavor and a decent price but it also comes with a little porcelain Wade figurine. My family and I have been collecting the Wades figures for years and plan to do so for as long as they continue to make them.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
We fell in love with Red Rose tea in Canada. We actually had family members mail it to us from Canada when we first came back to the USA. Now we can find it at Walmart but sometimes they are out of it here so we have to stock up on it. It is GREAT hot or cold. If I don't get a hot cup of tea during the day then I know I have been TOO busy.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
London
This is the tea i used to drink because my father always bought it, but after trying other higher quality and/or popular British brands I've since not bought it. I now find it too bitter without a rounded tea flavor. I much prefer Tetley or twinings brand black tea.
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
A delicious tea! I have found memories of being a child and ALWAYS having this in my house. I used to have dozens of the little figurines that came in the box.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
West Chester, PA
I've become a bit of a tea addict, so I was excited to try a new tea brand to say the least. The flavor isn't overwhelming which could be a downer for some people, but I liked the subtlety. I would definitely purchase more of Red Rose in the future!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
This is my favorite black tea of all time! The flavor is the best hands down for a black tea. I use this as a base for other flavors as well.
Monique T.
Monique T.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love tea, and the red rose tea I tried from my J'Adore Vox Box is so delicious. A perfect dessert tea.
SanTara C.
SanTara C.
Red Rose is a classic brand associated with tea. It's great hot or cold. Whether you take a dollop of milk and a few lumps of sugar or lemon n' honey, this tea doesn't disappoint of taste. Steep to your liking for boldness.
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I LOVE it. First off, it tastes delicious although you need to add a little more sugar. The water enhancer tea is perfect when on the go and it literally is delicious.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I LOVE Red Rose tea. I love the animals that come in it, I love the tea, I love it! I steep the bag and don't add anything to it. I love tea just how it is with nothing added. If my throat is sore, I'll put in a little organic honey for some soothing relief. Such a gentle flavor, and something I've been enjoying for most of my life!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?