Add a Photo

#57 in Tea
Photos (2)
Kristine I.
Kristine I.

Im more of a Lipton fan when its comes to tea. Not crazy for the taste on this brand.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Tastes like lipton, sometimes its a lot cheaper so i buy it
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Westland, MI

The best tea, amazing refreshing taste, and lovely aroma. It is are number one household favorite, it is all we buy. My little brother enjoys collecting the figuring.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

This is one of my favorite teas. While it has a great taste, I do enjoy getting the small figurine. It is one of the better teas and very reasonably priced.
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Markham, ON

I love thissss. It makes for the best black tea at very little cost! It's a staple for me. My favorite for years.
Nat D.
Nat D.

One of my favorite black teas. Always a staple in my household growing up, I've learned to broaden it's uses to a beautiful iced tea in the summertime. Sometimes a classic provides enough life comfort in just a mug of tea.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bensalem, PA

I love tea and this gives it such a good flavor. My mom has been buying this for as long as I can remember. It is so good with sugar and milk. I have a cup almost every morning. The tea package also includes a little statue in every pack, they are so cute and you can collect them if you like. This tea is also very affordable if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money. I recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Yali P.
Yali P.
Orlando, Fl

I've been a fan of this tea for quite some time! I got their new water enhancer in my UniVoxBox in Black Tea and i LOVE it!! It's soo good! It's a great go to when on the go! ☺♥
Keara S.
Keara S.

This tea is very good and also a great price! I enjoy drinking mine with honey or lemon in the morning, and plain in the afternoon!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Keyser, WV

I received the water enhancer of the Red Rose Tea and I love it! It's super tasty and oh so refreshing!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now