Add a Photo

#59 in Tea
Photos (2)
Kristine I.
Kristine I.

Im more of a Lipton fan when its comes to tea. Not crazy for the taste on this brand.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Tastes like lipton, sometimes its a lot cheaper so i buy it
Keara S.
Keara S.

This tea is very good and also a great price! I enjoy drinking mine with honey or lemon in the morning, and plain in the afternoon!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Keyser, WV

I received the water enhancer of the Red Rose Tea and I love it! It's super tasty and oh so refreshing!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Bowling Green, OH

I grew up drinking this tea at my great grandmas! Its delicious and a nice any time tea!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI

This is my go to, everyday tea. Good quality for the price, consistent flavor and color. I do admit I also like this tea because of the figurines that come in the box, just like getting a prize in your cereal box in days gone by!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD

I love to drink tea I prefer it over coffee. I've always liked Red Rose tea both hot and cold. I loved finding the little figurines as well. It's not a strong tea and I don't think it has a bad taste either.
tonya s.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA

I have used this tea for years. It brews well for Ice tea or hot tea. It is reasonabbly priced.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ

I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, Il

I really enjoy this tea. It's very clean and simple for a good cup of tea. Very affordable too.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now