Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Not one of my favorite teas. The flavor quickly turns to a over extracted flavor if you let it steep for more than 2 minutes. Which to me ends up giving your mouth a weird dry feeling.
Robin M.
Robin M.
One of my life long favorite brands. Have always collected the figurines. Not really sold in my area, as far as I know and have looked. When I do find it, I buy as much as I can. The tea is a stronger black tea. It's great with sugar and milk, or just milk. I take my tea black after many years of drinking it with sugar and milk or just sugar and it was a easy transition.
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
gonzales, LA
I'm a tea person so I was excited to see 4 bags of this in the #jAdoreVoxBox I haven't tried the decaffeinated lemon one yet but I'm loving the caramel creme!complimentary of influenster
Janice C.
Janice C.
I love black tea and I use Red Rose Tea in order to make homemade milk tea.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Hollister, CA
This is my favorite tea to brew for iced tea. I love collecting the little figures that come in the big box. Yummy!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Essexville, MI
Wasnt really a tea drinker until I tried this ! Very good taste !
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Red Rose, it has good flavor and a nice aroma. I like my tea strong and I don't have to use 2 tea bags to achieve that. Plus I love the little figurines you get in each box.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Mahwah, NJ
I love this tea, it's classic and one of the best. And sometimes they come with little glass statues!! I've been collecting them since I was really young!!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
London
This is the tea i used to drink because my father always bought it, but after trying other higher quality and/or popular British brands I've since not bought it. I now find it too bitter without a rounded tea flavor. I much prefer Tetley or twinings brand black tea.
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
A delicious tea! I have found memories of being a child and ALWAYS having this in my house. I used to have dozens of the little figurines that came in the box.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?