Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love Red Rose, it has good flavor and a nice aroma. I like my tea strong and I don't have to use 2 tea bags to achieve that. Plus I love the little figurines you get in each box.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Mahwah, NJ

I love this tea, it's classic and one of the best. And sometimes they come with little glass statues!! I've been collecting them since I was really young!!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Waterford, CT

This is by far my most favorite tea ever! the taste is strong but not overpowering. i have about 4 cups daily, and i enjoy every one as much or if nit more than the last!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Poughkeepsie , NY

On RedRose tea. It's still a favorite of mine. I used to collect the little figurines. So fun
brooke k.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA

I use Red Rose black tea every day! It makes the best iced tea sweet or not! I also drink it hot and sometimes i throw in some mint leaves to switch it up a bit and its outstanding!!!
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO

We fell in love with Red Rose tea in Canada. We actually had family members mail it to us from Canada when we first came back to the USA. Now we can find it at Walmart but sometimes they are out of it here so we have to stock up on it. It is GREAT hot or cold. If I don't get a hot cup of tea during the day then I know I have been TOO busy.
Ivori M.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX

I am not impressed with this brand of tea; there is zero flavor.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

There is nothing really special about Red Rose tea, to me. It's not awful, but just on the generic end of the spectrum. What bumps them up a bit is the adorable little figurines that my mother and I like to collect.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Westland, MI

The best tea, amazing refreshing taste, and lovely aroma. It is are number one household favorite, it is all we buy. My little brother enjoys collecting the figuring.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

This is one of my favorite teas. While it has a great taste, I do enjoy getting the small figurine. It is one of the better teas and very reasonably priced.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now