Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #65 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Red Rose, it has good flavor and a nice aroma. I like my tea strong and I don't have to use 2 tea bags to achieve that. Plus I love the little figurines you get in each box.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
This is one of my favorite teas. While it has a great taste, I do enjoy getting the small figurine. It is one of the better teas and very reasonably priced.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Westland, MI
The best tea, amazing refreshing taste, and lovely aroma. It is are number one household favorite, it is all we buy. My little brother enjoys collecting the figuring.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Not one of my favorite teas. The flavor quickly turns to a over extracted flavor if you let it steep for more than 2 minutes. Which to me ends up giving your mouth a weird dry feeling.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
West Chester, PA
I've become a bit of a tea addict, so I was excited to try a new tea brand to say the least. The flavor isn't overwhelming which could be a downer for some people, but I liked the subtlety. I would definitely purchase more of Red Rose in the future!
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
gonzales, LA
Foodie Expert
I'm a tea person so I was excited to see 4 bags of this in the #jAdoreVoxBox I haven't tried the decaffeinated lemon one yet but I'm loving the caramel creme!complimentary of influenster
SanTara C.
SanTara C.
Red Rose is a classic brand associated with tea. It's great hot or cold. Whether you take a dollop of milk and a few lumps of sugar or lemon n' honey, this tea doesn't disappoint of taste. Steep to your liking for boldness.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Kinston, NC
I MAINLY DRINK ORGANIC TEAS BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I STUMBLED UPON NOT TO LONG AGO. I LOVE IT
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I LOVE it. First off, it tastes delicious although you need to add a little more sugar. The water enhancer tea is perfect when on the go and it literally is delicious.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY
This is my go to breakfast tea, a nice hot cup and I just feel better about the day!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?