Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #85 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
Received the tea in my J'adore VoxBox and they are pretty good. I'm more of a iced tea kinda girl (blame it on me being from the south lol) but I really like the creme caramel flavor. Once I put some sugar in my tea, it was perfect.
Kristie K.
Secaucus, NJ
I received this tea in my J'Adore VoxBox and fell in love! It tastes so good and is very refreshing in the morning. I feel all warmed up and ready to take on the rest of the day drinking this tea. I suggest everyone to try it!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This used to be the only tea I would drink. I still buy it when I can find it. Love the little figurines that come in the boxes too. Or, at least used to. I don't know if they still do. Wish I would've kept my collection.
Robin M.
One of my life long favorite brands. Have always collected the figurines. Not really sold in my area, as far as I know and have looked. When I do find it, I buy as much as I can. The tea is a stronger black tea. It's great with sugar and milk, or just milk. I take my tea black after many years of drinking it with sugar and milk or just sugar and it was a easy transition.
Danielle P.
Marietta, GA
Red rose is my absolute favorite tea! The flavor is awesome, my mother and my grandmother have been drinking this tea for years!! I also love that they have a little ceramic figure in each box, we have some from decades ago, they are a cute little collectible!
SanTara C.
Red Rose is a classic brand associated with tea. It's great hot or cold. Whether you take a dollop of milk and a few lumps of sugar or lemon n' honey, this tea doesn't disappoint of taste. Steep to your liking for boldness.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
Red Rose is my favorite everyday tea. My mom always had it in the house when I was a kid and now I do, too. The taste is just so much better than many of the other grocery brands. Plus, I love collecting the figurines :-)
Marlena M.
This is my favorite tea to use for pitchers of iced tea. It has so much flavor and such a lovely color! Lipton's and some other varieties always taste a bit sweet and strange to me. Like artificial tasting. Red Rose isn't like that. It is a great quality tea.
Rebekah D.
There is nothing really special about Red Rose tea, to me. It's not awful, but just on the generic end of the spectrum. What bumps them up a bit is the adorable little figurines that my mother and I like to collect.
Nicole Z.
West Chester, PA
I've become a bit of a tea addict, so I was excited to try a new tea brand to say the least. The flavor isn't overwhelming which could be a downer for some people, but I liked the subtlety. I would definitely purchase more of Red Rose in the future!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!