Add a Photo

#91 in Tea
Photos (2)
Janice C.
Janice C.

I love black tea and I use Red Rose Tea in order to make homemade milk tea.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Kinston, NC

I MAINLY DRINK ORGANIC TEAS BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I STUMBLED UPON NOT TO LONG AGO. I LOVE IT
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Essexville, MI

Wasnt really a tea drinker until I tried this ! Very good taste !
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love Red Rose, it has good flavor and a nice aroma. I like my tea strong and I don't have to use 2 tea bags to achieve that. Plus I love the little figurines you get in each box.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Bowling Green, OH

I grew up drinking this tea at my great grandmas! Its delicious and a nice any time tea!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Waterford, CT

This is by far my most favorite tea ever! the taste is strong but not overpowering. i have about 4 cups daily, and i enjoy every one as much or if nit more than the last!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Poughkeepsie , NY

On RedRose tea. It's still a favorite of mine. I used to collect the little figurines. So fun
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Benton, PA

I grew up drinking Red Rose Tea, and I still drink it to this day - Every morning with honey as a matter of fact(it has helped my allergies tremendously). Not only does it have a good flavor and a decent price but it also comes with a little porcelain Wade figurine. My family and I have been collecting the Wades figures for years and plan to do so for as long as they continue to make them.
tonya s.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA

I have used this tea for years. It brews well for Ice tea or hot tea. It is reasonabbly priced.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH

Red rose is our favorite tea to make iced tea with! It has the perfect crisp black tea flavor with a slight sweetness which makes is perfect for brewing iced tea! Also we love to collect the little ceramic figures that come in each box on our windowsill. Reminds me of my grandma who always would give me the little figurine from each box! Such a family favorite and also super affordable!!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now