Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #67 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Robin M.
One of my life long favorite brands. Have always collected the figurines. Not really sold in my area, as far as I know and have looked. When I do find it, I buy as much as I can. The tea is a stronger black tea. It's great with sugar and milk, or just milk. I take my tea black after many years of drinking it with sugar and milk or just sugar and it was a easy transition.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This used to be the only tea I would drink. I still buy it when I can find it. Love the little figurines that come in the boxes too. Or, at least used to. I don't know if they still do. Wish I would've kept my collection.
SanTara C.
Foodie Expert
Red Rose is a classic brand associated with tea. It's great hot or cold. Whether you take a dollop of milk and a few lumps of sugar or lemon n' honey, this tea doesn't disappoint of taste. Steep to your liking for boldness.
Marlena M.
This is my favorite tea to use for pitchers of iced tea. It has so much flavor and such a lovely color! Lipton's and some other varieties always taste a bit sweet and strange to me. Like artificial tasting. Red Rose isn't like that. It is a great quality tea.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
Red Rose is my favorite everyday tea. My mom always had it in the house when I was a kid and now I do, too. The taste is just so much better than many of the other grocery brands. Plus, I love collecting the figurines :-)
Rebekah D.
There is nothing really special about Red Rose tea, to me. It's not awful, but just on the generic end of the spectrum. What bumps them up a bit is the adorable little figurines that my mother and I like to collect.
Nicole Z.
West Chester, PA
I've become a bit of a tea addict, so I was excited to try a new tea brand to say the least. The flavor isn't overwhelming which could be a downer for some people, but I liked the subtlety. I would definitely purchase more of Red Rose in the future!
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA
When I received my #JAdoreVoxBox the first thing I tried was the Red Rose Tea sample. It was absolutely delicious. I didn't even need to add any sugar, it was naturally sweet! This is definitely a product that my house will always have! Thank you Influenster!!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I love to drink tea I prefer it over coffee. I've always liked Red Rose tea both hot and cold. I loved finding the little figurines as well. It's not a strong tea and I don't think it has a bad taste either.
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT
I grew up on Red Rose and Lipton. I have always favored Red Rose the best. There tea is not to strong and goes very well with honey. They even have little collectors pieces in each box that I love to collect :)
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?