Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Selmer, TN
This stuff is delicious! I really love the figurines that come with it too! It doesn't even need any sugar or anything. It's pure black tea.
tonya s.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this tea for years. It brews well for Ice tea or hot tea. It is reasonabbly priced.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Asheville, NC
I love this tea it's very flavorful but not to overpowering of a taste.I would say this is one of my favorite black teas!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Bowling Green, OH
I grew up drinking this tea at my great grandmas! Its delicious and a nice any time tea!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Keyser, WV
I received the water enhancer of the Red Rose Tea and I love it! It's super tasty and oh so refreshing!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Hollister, CA
This is my favorite tea to brew for iced tea. I love collecting the little figures that come in the big box. Yummy!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bensalem, PA
I love tea and this gives it such a good flavor. My mom has been buying this for as long as I can remember. It is so good with sugar and milk. I have a cup almost every morning. The tea package also includes a little statue in every pack, they are so cute and you can collect them if you like. This tea is also very affordable if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money. I recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
London
This is the tea i used to drink because my father always bought it, but after trying other higher quality and/or popular British brands I've since not bought it. I now find it too bitter without a rounded tea flavor. I much prefer Tetley or twinings brand black tea.
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
A delicious tea! I have found memories of being a child and ALWAYS having this in my house. I used to have dozens of the little figurines that came in the box.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?