Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #57 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
I've made iced tea and hot tea with Red Rose Original for many years. We love it! The cute figurines are a plus. Love the theme of them right now.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
My grams use to have this at her house, she use to ration off the figurines to her 6 grand kids, man oh man does this bring back memories!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
North Olmsted, OH
My husband makes iced tea by the gallon in the summertime and Red Rose tea is always our go-to for making the base.
Brit M.
Brit M.
Hornell, NY
Drinking red rose original tea makes me feel more relaxed and made me feel better about my day. It also gave me a feeling of relief being about to just sit down and calm down with a nice cup of tea exspecially when I had a busy day. I recommend buying red rose original tea!!!😀
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
PISCATAWAY
I have tried most of the supemarket brands of tea, but somehow always come back to the Red Rose brand. Nothing beats it. The taste is crisp and for me color is everything. Some are to dark and you don't feel like drinking it. This is a nice reddish color. Tastes great as an ice tea as well.
Michele F.
Michele F.
I remember the figurines my mom used to get in the boxes when I was little. It's decent tea and it's cheap. Can't go wrong.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Mankato, MN
I enjoy lots of tea in the winter. No matter how many I try I always come back to standard. I like red rose original for the smooth favor and if you like it strong, it isn't ever bitter.
Erin F.
Erin F.
I typically buy this tea for the price. I don't drink a lot of tea, so I don't have very discerning tastes, but I definitely like Red Rose. My brother makes iced tea quite often and I believe he said that Lipton was better for that, but that Red Rose made a better hot cup of tea.
b s.
b s.
I've loved this tea for years. I remember my mom buying it when I was little. Still enjoying it!
Marlena M.
Marlena M.
This is my favorite tea to use for pitchers of iced tea. It has so much flavor and such a lovely color! Lipton's and some other varieties always taste a bit sweet and strange to me. Like artificial tasting. Red Rose isn't like that. It is a great quality tea.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?