Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #67 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
For an average run of the mill black tea that has nice bold flavor look no further. Red rose also makes for a good iced tea in those wonderful summer months. They do make different flavors of tea as well but the standard black is a great thing to always have in the pantry.
Raquel R.
Mt Prospect, IL
My grandparents used to drink Red Rose tea when I was little and give me the figurines. I was in the store about a year ago and saw the tea and thought I'd buy some for the nostalgia… I ended up LOVING the really bold flavor of the tea and now Its all I drink during the week at work- its cheap, really great flavor for a black tea and has replaced coffee for me. You could easily add milk or honey but I think its perfect on its own.
Alexis H.
Lewisberry, PA
This is the tea i used to drink because my father always bought it, but after trying other higher quality and/or popular British brands I've since not bought it. I now find it too bitter without a rounded tea flavor. I much prefer Tetley or twinings brand black tea.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Red Rose Tea Bags are my absolute FAVORITE!! The only tea bag I will use for hot tea! When I've had company over and they have asked for of course they were served Red Rose, if they never had it, well they were adding it to their shopping list! A most buy!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Foodie Expert
I'm a tea person so I was excited to see 4 bags of this in the #jAdoreVoxBox I haven't tried the decaffeinated lemon one yet but I'm loving the caramel creme!complimentary of influenster
Stacy F.
Midwest City, OK
Red Rose Tea is a sister company of Lipton but the taste of Red Rose is slightly different. Red Rose has a smoothr taste than Lipton, and is the tea I remember drinking as a child. Overall, this tea is worth the price and a very high quality product!
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is my go to, everyday tea. Good quality for the price, consistent flavor and color. I do admit I also like this tea because of the figurines that come in the box, just like getting a prize in your cereal box in days gone by!
Abbi D.
This is a great tea. I first had this when I lived in Alaska and I loved it then. And now you can find it everywhere. It has good flavor even without adding anything to it. Would definitely give this on as a gift to a tea lover.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Received the tea in my J'adore VoxBox and they are pretty good. I'm more of a iced tea kinda girl (blame it on me being from the south lol) but I really like the creme caramel flavor. Once I put some sugar in my tea, it was perfect.
Robin M.
One of my life long favorite brands. Have always collected the figurines. Not really sold in my area, as far as I know and have looked. When I do find it, I buy as much as I can. The tea is a stronger black tea. It's great with sugar and milk, or just milk. I take my tea black after many years of drinking it with sugar and milk or just sugar and it was a easy transition.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?