Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #65 in Tea

• What flavor is your favorite?Orange pekoe is my all time fav! 2 Answers
  • I've been using Lipton tea but I'm n...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you just like original red rose or...I love the red rose tea they a... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Hollister, CA
This is my favorite tea to brew for iced tea. I love collecting the little figures that come in the big box. Yummy!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
This is my favorite black tea of all time! The flavor is the best hands down for a black tea. I use this as a base for other flavors as well.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
London, London
This is the tea i used to drink because my father always bought it, but after trying other higher quality and/or popular British brands I've since not bought it. I now find it too bitter without a rounded tea flavor. I much prefer Tetley or twinings brand black tea.
tonya s.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this tea for years. It brews well for Ice tea or hot tea. It is reasonabbly priced.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Bowling Green, OH
I grew up drinking this tea at my great grandmas! Its delicious and a nice any time tea!
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
A delicious tea! I have found memories of being a child and ALWAYS having this in my house. I used to have dozens of the little figurines that came in the box.
Yali P.
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
I've been a fan of this tea for quite some time! I got their new water enhancer in my UniVoxBox in Black Tea and i LOVE it!! It's soo good! It's a great go to when on the go! ☺♥
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
West Chester, PA
I've become a bit of a tea addict, so I was excited to try a new tea brand to say the least. The flavor isn't overwhelming which could be a downer for some people, but I liked the subtlety. I would definitely purchase more of Red Rose in the future!
SanTara C.
SanTara C.
Red Rose is a classic brand associated with tea. It's great hot or cold. Whether you take a dollop of milk and a few lumps of sugar or lemon n' honey, this tea doesn't disappoint of taste. Steep to your liking for boldness.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?