Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
gonzales

I'm a tea person so I was excited to see 4 bags of this in the #jAdoreVoxBox I haven't tried the decaffeinated lemon one yet but I'm loving the caramel creme!complimentary of influenster
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT

I grew up on Red Rose and Lipton. I have always favored Red Rose the best. There tea is not to strong and goes very well with honey. They even have little collectors pieces in each box that I love to collect :)
Layal M.
Layal M.

This is hands down my favorite tea ever. I do try different flavor teas but I always come back to this one. I have this at home and I just love the taste to it. Its prefect for any time of the day.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.

THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Robin M.
Robin M.

One of my life long favorite brands. Have always collected the figurines. Not really sold in my area, as far as I know and have looked. When I do find it, I buy as much as I can. The tea is a stronger black tea. It's great with sugar and milk, or just milk. I take my tea black after many years of drinking it with sugar and milk or just sugar and it was a easy transition.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

Not one of my favorite teas. The flavor quickly turns to a over extracted flavor if you let it steep for more than 2 minutes. Which to me ends up giving your mouth a weird dry feeling.
brooke k.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA

I use Red Rose black tea every day! It makes the best iced tea sweet or not! I also drink it hot and sometimes i throw in some mint leaves to switch it up a bit and its outstanding!!!
Janice C.
Janice C.

I love black tea and I use Red Rose Tea in order to make homemade milk tea.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Westland, MI

The best tea, amazing refreshing taste, and lovely aroma. It is are number one household favorite, it is all we buy. My little brother enjoys collecting the figuring.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

This is one of my favorite teas. While it has a great taste, I do enjoy getting the small figurine. It is one of the better teas and very reasonably priced.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now