Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Emily F.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY

This is my go to breakfast tea, a nice hot cup and I just feel better about the day!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX

I seem to always buy this tea when I want tea bags for hot tea. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH

This is my favorite black tea of all time! The flavor is the best hands down for a black tea. I use this as a base for other flavors as well.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI

Red Rose is a tea that my husband introduced me to and I'm glad he did! We love drinking it hot or cooling it off and drinking it cold. I especially love to see what kind of Wade I'm going to get! What a wonderful company who still gives out surprises in the package! Great!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Asheville, NC

This is the only tea that we buy. It has a fantastic flavor. One of the few that I can make and not have to use a lot of sugar. I highly recommend.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, Ontario

Definitely my favorite brand of orange pekoe tea. I indulge in multiple cups a day. Perfect with a spoonful of raw honey and a dash of milk! A family favorite- 4 generations wide!
Keira C.
Keira C.
Allentown, PA

I am an avid tea drinker and received the Lemon Chiffon and th Caramel Brule in my J'Adore box and I must say that these were heavenly, very smooth and filled my house with such an aroma my kids woke up lol. It's a lovely blend and this will be my tea for when I am working especially now that I work from home. *Pure Awesomeness*
Yolanda H.
Yolanda H.
Conway, SC

This is my must have.I have milk with mine but even without milk is tastes nice and i can taste the rose in it.I also love each box comes with w little figurine
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

I LOVE Red Rose tea. I love the animals that come in it, I love the tea, I love it! I steep the bag and don't add anything to it. I love tea just how it is with nothing added. If my throat is sore, I'll put in a little organic honey for some soothing relief. Such a gentle flavor, and something I've been enjoying for most of my life!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL

Love this tea. makes me think of my grandmother since she used to make it for me all the time
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now