Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Bowling Green, OH

I grew up drinking this tea at my great grandmas! Its delicious and a nice any time tea!
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT

I grew up on Red Rose and Lipton. I have always favored Red Rose the best. There tea is not to strong and goes very well with honey. They even have little collectors pieces in each box that I love to collect :)
brooke k.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA

I use Red Rose black tea every day! It makes the best iced tea sweet or not! I also drink it hot and sometimes i throw in some mint leaves to switch it up a bit and its outstanding!!!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ

This is the only tea I drink. Everything else seems weak after drinking this. For hot tea, there is no comparison.
Keara S.
Keara S.

This tea is very good and also a great price! I enjoy drinking mine with honey or lemon in the morning, and plain in the afternoon!
tonya s.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA

I have used this tea for years. It brews well for Ice tea or hot tea. It is reasonabbly priced.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Keyser, WV

I received the water enhancer of the Red Rose Tea and I love it! It's super tasty and oh so refreshing!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bensalem, PA

I love tea and this gives it such a good flavor. My mom has been buying this for as long as I can remember. It is so good with sugar and milk. I have a cup almost every morning. The tea package also includes a little statue in every pack, they are so cute and you can collect them if you like. This tea is also very affordable if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money. I recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI

This is my go to, everyday tea. Good quality for the price, consistent flavor and color. I do admit I also like this tea because of the figurines that come in the box, just like getting a prize in your cereal box in days gone by!
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, IL

I really enjoy this tea. It's very clean and simple for a good cup of tea. Very affordable too.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?