Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #10 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Samantha C.
Bensalem, PA
I love tea and this gives it such a good flavor. My mom has been buying this for as long as I can remember. It is so good with sugar and milk. I have a cup almost every morning. The tea package also includes a little statue in every pack, they are so cute and you can collect them if you like. This tea is also very affordable if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money. I recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My roommate was obsessed with this tea because her grandma drank it. I made her a cup almost daily with lemon and honey and almost to often ended up having a cup myself. It's a good simple black tea, nothing fancy holds up well on its own with sugar or with lemon or milk. Definitely great to have around as a plain black tea much better then Lipton.
Keira C.
Allentown, PA
I am an avid tea drinker and received the Lemon Chiffon and th Caramel Brule in my J'Adore box and I must say that these were heavenly, very smooth and filled my house with such an aroma my kids woke up lol. It's a lovely blend and this will be my tea for when I am working especially now that I work from home. *Pure Awesomeness*
Nicole D.
I LOVE Red Rose tea. I love the animals that come in it, I love the tea, I love it! I steep the bag and don't add anything to it. I love tea just how it is with nothing added. If my throat is sore, I'll put in a little organic honey for some soothing relief. Such a gentle flavor, and something I've been enjoying for most of my life!
jessica w.
Baltimore, MD
Love this tea and you get it at a awesome low price!!! I usually will buy the more pricey well know brand but once I tried this you can't really tell the diffrence I will drink this tea morning noon or night and with the summer coming up it will go great with some lemon too!!
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Received this in my #JAdoreVoxBox. I had both the Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel varieties. I usually don't stray far from regular green and black teas but these were a nice change. The flavors are subtle and not too overpowering. If you like more of a dessert type tea or like chai then I think this is right up your alley!
Wendy W.
I grew up with this tea. Orange pekoe, love the flavor. Red Rose also offers decaffeinated (which I prefer in the evenings). While I enjoy many flavored teas, Red Rose is my staple, the one I come home to. When I want that perfect cup of orange pekoe, I reach for Red Rose. And the cute little figurines are a great plus!
Lydia F.
THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Constance W.
Slatington, PA
I love love love this product. I love also what they stand for and that they support wildlife. I enjoy getting my little figurines and coasters with this tea and it's at such a great price! I enjoy using this tea to make both iced tea by the gallon as well as hot tea by the cup. So many possibilities.
Carlie S.
This is my all time favorite tea to make! It is perfect when I want something warm to sip on, when I'm sick, or when I just want some tea! I am always stocked with Red Rose Tea at home and at work. Very inexpensive for the amount of tea bags that come in a package. Highly recommend!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!