Add a Photo

Brit M.
Hornell, NY
Jan. 22, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
Drinking red rose original tea makes me feel more relaxed and made me feel better about my day. It also gave me a feeling of relief being about to just sit down and calm down with a nice cup of tea exspecially when I had a busy day. I recommend buying red rose original tea!!!😀
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Keara S.
Keara S.
This tea is very good and also a great price! I enjoy drinking mine with honey or lemon in the morning, and plain in the afternoon!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is my go to, everyday tea. Good quality for the price, consistent flavor and color. I do admit I also like this tea because of the figurines that come in the box, just like getting a prize in your cereal box in days gone by!
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, IL
I really enjoy this tea. It's very clean and simple for a good cup of tea. Very affordable too.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Red rose is our favorite tea to make iced tea with! It has the perfect crisp black tea flavor with a slight sweetness which makes is perfect for brewing iced tea! Also we love to collect the little ceramic figures that come in each box on our windowsill. Reminds me of my grandma who always would give me the little figurine from each box! Such a family favorite and also super affordable!!
tonya s.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this tea for years. It brews well for Ice tea or hot tea. It is reasonabbly priced.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Bowling Green, OH
I grew up drinking this tea at my great grandmas! Its delicious and a nice any time tea!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Selmer, TN
This stuff is delicious! I really love the figurines that come with it too! It doesn't even need any sugar or anything. It's pure black tea.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?