Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #8 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
jessica w.
Baltimore, MD
Love this tea and you get it at a awesome low price!!! I usually will buy the more pricey well know brand but once I tried this you can't really tell the diffrence I will drink this tea morning noon or night and with the summer coming up it will go great with some lemon too!!
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Received this in my #JAdoreVoxBox. I had both the Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel varieties. I usually don't stray far from regular green and black teas but these were a nice change. The flavors are subtle and not too overpowering. If you like more of a dessert type tea or like chai then I think this is right up your alley!
Wendy W.
I grew up with this tea. Orange pekoe, love the flavor. Red Rose also offers decaffeinated (which I prefer in the evenings). While I enjoy many flavored teas, Red Rose is my staple, the one I come home to. When I want that perfect cup of orange pekoe, I reach for Red Rose. And the cute little figurines are a great plus!
Lydia F.
THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Constance W.
Slatington, PA
I love love love this product. I love also what they stand for and that they support wildlife. I enjoy getting my little figurines and coasters with this tea and it's at such a great price! I enjoy using this tea to make both iced tea by the gallon as well as hot tea by the cup. So many possibilities.
Carlie S.
This is my all time favorite tea to make! It is perfect when I want something warm to sip on, when I'm sick, or when I just want some tea! I am always stocked with Red Rose Tea at home and at work. Very inexpensive for the amount of tea bags that come in a package. Highly recommend!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this tea. It has a wonderful smell and tastes great too. I use this to brew iced tea. It can be easily found at most grocery stores. Sometimes the box will come with cute tiny knick nacks inside. I got a tiny Christmas Tree around the holidays.
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
We fell in love with Red Rose tea in Canada. We actually had family members mail it to us from Canada when we first came back to the USA. Now we can find it at Walmart but sometimes they are out of it here so we have to stock up on it. It is GREAT hot or cold. If I don't get a hot cup of tea during the day then I know I have been TOO busy.
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I LOVE it. First off, it tastes delicious although you need to add a little more sugar. The water enhancer tea is perfect when on the go and it literally is delicious.
Erin F.
I typically buy this tea for the price. I don't drink a lot of tea, so I don't have very discerning tastes, but I definitely like Red Rose. My brother makes iced tea quite often and I believe he said that Lipton was better for that, but that Red Rose made a better hot cup of tea.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!