Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #58 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
This is the only tea I drink. Everything else seems weak after drinking this. For hot tea, there is no comparison.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
I love Red Rose! Way better than Lipton. When we weren't drinking Tetley growing up, it was Red Rose! Also, I love the little figurines that come in the boxes! Fun little twist!
Michele F.
Michele F.
I remember the figurines my mom used to get in the boxes when I was little. It's decent tea and it's cheap. Can't go wrong.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
My grams use to have this at her house, she use to ration off the figurines to her 6 grand kids, man oh man does this bring back memories!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
North Olmsted, OH
My husband makes iced tea by the gallon in the summertime and Red Rose tea is always our go-to for making the base.
Brit M.
Brit M.
Hornell, NY
Drinking red rose original tea makes me feel more relaxed and made me feel better about my day. It also gave me a feeling of relief being about to just sit down and calm down with a nice cup of tea exspecially when I had a busy day. I recommend buying red rose original tea!!!😀
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Mankato, MN
I enjoy lots of tea in the winter. No matter how many I try I always come back to standard. I like red rose original for the smooth favor and if you like it strong, it isn't ever bitter.
b s.
b s.
I've loved this tea for years. I remember my mom buying it when I was little. Still enjoying it!
Marlena M.
Marlena M.
This is my favorite tea to use for pitchers of iced tea. It has so much flavor and such a lovely color! Lipton's and some other varieties always taste a bit sweet and strange to me. Like artificial tasting. Red Rose isn't like that. It is a great quality tea.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?