Add a Photo

#58 in Tea
Photos (2)
Wendy W.
Wendy W.

I grew up with this tea. Orange pekoe, love the flavor. Red Rose also offers decaffeinated (which I prefer in the evenings). While I enjoy many flavored teas, Red Rose is my staple, the one I come home to. When I want that perfect cup of orange pekoe, I reach for Red Rose. And the cute little figurines are a great plus!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

This tea tastes amazing! I use one bag in my cup and I let it stay there for a good five minutes before taking it out. I also add some sugar or honey, but no milk.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Affordable tea with a decent flavor. I like using this to make sun tea in the summer. The best part is that each box comes with a figurine!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

A bad tea that comes with a surprise! It's like find a toy in your cereal box!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH

This is my favorite black tea of all time! The flavor is the best hands down for a black tea. I use this as a base for other flavors as well.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI

Red Rose is a tea that my husband introduced me to and I'm glad he did! We love drinking it hot or cooling it off and drinking it cold. I especially love to see what kind of Wade I'm going to get! What a wonderful company who still gives out surprises in the package! Great!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Asheville, NC

This is the only tea that we buy. It has a fantastic flavor. One of the few that I can make and not have to use a lot of sugar. I highly recommend.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.

THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Keira C.
Keira C.
Allentown, PA

I am an avid tea drinker and received the Lemon Chiffon and th Caramel Brule in my J'Adore box and I must say that these were heavenly, very smooth and filled my house with such an aroma my kids woke up lol. It's a lovely blend and this will be my tea for when I am working especially now that I work from home. *Pure Awesomeness*
Yolanda H.
Yolanda H.
Conway, SC

This is my must have.I have milk with mine but even without milk is tastes nice and i can taste the rose in it.I also love each box comes with w little figurine
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now