Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

My grandmother always drank this tea. and she would always make me a cup if I was feeling down or sick. it has always comforted me.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI

I grew up loving this tea and still do. It's has a good enough flavor to not add sugar and tastes great as an iced tea!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA

This tea is the best. My grandmother always bought it and passed the habit onto me. I use it for hot tea and iced tea.
Nelly H.
Nelly H.
Burnaby, British Columbia

It is a nice tea when served with a bit more sugar (or sweetener of choice) since, it is pretty bitter. Good cup!
Colette P.
Colette P.

Classic taste! I like the flavour and particularly enjoying a cup in the morning. Great with a touch of milk!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On

This is the only tea I drink. Not a fan of other brands unless it's chai tea. Then I'm down.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.

I grew up with this tea. Orange pekoe, love the flavor. Red Rose also offers decaffeinated (which I prefer in the evenings). While I enjoy many flavored teas, Red Rose is my staple, the one I come home to. When I want that perfect cup of orange pekoe, I reach for Red Rose. And the cute little figurines are a great plus!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

This tea tastes amazing! I use one bag in my cup and I let it stay there for a good five minutes before taking it out. I also add some sugar or honey, but no milk.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Affordable tea with a decent flavor. I like using this to make sun tea in the summer. The best part is that each box comes with a figurine!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

A bad tea that comes with a surprise! It's like find a toy in your cereal box!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now