Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #67 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Influenster recently sent me a new box of goodies in the J’Adore Voxbox. Among the various things in the box, was some tea. I’m a big fan of tea, and am always willing to try something new (on our honeymoon, we bought chocolate tea! It was… a little too interesting!).

Anyways, this time I was sent two types of Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea. The flavors I got were desserts: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel. I tried the Creme Caramel last night. The instructions recommended adding a bit of milk, so I tried it both ways and thought that with the milk it tasted better. It was a little weird drinking black tea that tasted vaguely of dessert! The experience reminded me of drinking the various flavored coffee drinks in at Starbucks… except as tea instead.

Right now, I’m trying out the Lemon Chiffon. I much prefer this flavor to the Creme Caramel. It still tastes and smells like dessert, but lemon resonates as more of a “tea” flavor to me. The lemon flavor isn’t as harsh as many other lemon teas can be, so it’s quite easy to drink without the need to add in any honey (as recommended).

So, would I buy it again? Maybe the lemon chiffon flavor. It would be a fun one to share with guests, but not one I would drink on a regular basis.
Wendy W.
I grew up with this tea. Orange pekoe, love the flavor. Red Rose also offers decaffeinated (which I prefer in the evenings). While I enjoy many flavored teas, Red Rose is my staple, the one I come home to. When I want that perfect cup of orange pekoe, I reach for Red Rose. And the cute little figurines are a great plus!
Cara Y.
My favorite tea in the whole world! I love the little figurines you get with the special marked packages. The taste is fantastic and so is the price. My all time favorite go to!
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert

After seeing other reviews mentioning a weaker flavor when they tried theirs, I made sure to brew my Creme Caramel tea for a full five minutes; then, for a twist, I poured it over ice!

It was love at first drink. The flavor AND scent are both like a rich, tasty vanilla, and it tastes sweet without going overboard. This absolutely is going to be a new go-to afternoon pick-me-up when my sweet tooth starts getting sassy.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Allegra R.
Like Lipton black tea, American Red Rose tea is made from cheap orange pekoe fannings. It's alright for your on-the-go morning brew with breakfast, but it's nothing to write home about, and is vastly improved by milk/sugar/other flavor additives. I can't speak for the Canadian version, which claims to use only the top 2 leaves and is likely of higher quality, but if you're in America I'd recommend spend the extra few dollars for a nicer blend.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Red rose is our favorite tea to make iced tea with! It has the perfect crisp black tea flavor with a slight sweetness which makes is perfect for brewing iced tea! Also we love to collect the little ceramic figures that come in each box on our windowsill. Reminds me of my grandma who always would give me the little figurine from each box! Such a family favorite and also super affordable!!
Selena B.
I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break. It has a pleasant caramel creme taste. I did add a little bit of brown sugar, which really energized the flavor. I don't use regular sugar. I like brown sugar better in my tea. This is also a good after-dinner tea, I think, if you're wanting to have an alternative to a traditional dessert.
Alyssa M.
Red Rose tea has a really nice flavor - one of my favorite teas. :) The price is pretty good for a very high quality tasting tea. I also love the little figurines it comes with , very cute and fun to collect. Red Rose is a classic and great tea to drink.
Samantha C.
Bensalem, PA
Foodie Expert
I love tea and this gives it such a good flavor. My mom has been buying this for as long as I can remember. It is so good with sugar and milk. I have a cup almost every morning. The tea package also includes a little statue in every pack, they are so cute and you can collect them if you like. This tea is also very affordable if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money. I recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?