Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #65 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
I grew up with this tea. Orange pekoe, love the flavor. Red Rose also offers decaffeinated (which I prefer in the evenings). While I enjoy many flavored teas, Red Rose is my staple, the one I come home to. When I want that perfect cup of orange pekoe, I reach for Red Rose. And the cute little figurines are a great plus!
Cara Y.
Cara Y.
My favorite tea in the whole world! I love the little figurines you get with the special marked packages. The taste is fantastic and so is the price. My all time favorite go to!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
I grew up loving this tea and still do. It's has a good enough flavor to not add sugar and tastes great as an iced tea!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
This tea tastes amazing! I use one bag in my cup and I let it stay there for a good five minutes before taking it out. I also add some sugar or honey, but no milk.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence , MO
My grandmother always drank this tea. and she would always make me a cup if I was feeling down or sick. it has always comforted me.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN
Affordable tea with a decent flavor. I like using this to make sun tea in the summer. The best part is that each box comes with a figurine!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
A bad tea that comes with a surprise! It's like find a toy in your cereal box!
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Keara S.
Keara S.
This tea is very good and also a great price! I enjoy drinking mine with honey or lemon in the morning, and plain in the afternoon!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is my go to, everyday tea. Good quality for the price, consistent flavor and color. I do admit I also like this tea because of the figurines that come in the box, just like getting a prize in your cereal box in days gone by!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?