Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA

This tea is the best. My grandmother always bought it and passed the habit onto me. I use it for hot tea and iced tea.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.

I grew up with this tea. Orange pekoe, love the flavor. Red Rose also offers decaffeinated (which I prefer in the evenings). While I enjoy many flavored teas, Red Rose is my staple, the one I come home to. When I want that perfect cup of orange pekoe, I reach for Red Rose. And the cute little figurines are a great plus!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

This tea tastes amazing! I use one bag in my cup and I let it stay there for a good five minutes before taking it out. I also add some sugar or honey, but no milk.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Affordable tea with a decent flavor. I like using this to make sun tea in the summer. The best part is that each box comes with a figurine!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

A bad tea that comes with a surprise! It's like find a toy in your cereal box!
Layal M.
Layal M.

This is hands down my favorite tea ever. I do try different flavor teas but I always come back to this one. I have this at home and I just love the taste to it. Its prefect for any time of the day.
Yolanda H.
Yolanda H.
Conway, SC

This is my must have.I have milk with mine but even without milk is tastes nice and i can taste the rose in it.I also love each box comes with w little figurine
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL

Love this tea. makes me think of my grandmother since she used to make it for me all the time
Tina B.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX

I seem to always buy this tea when I want tea bags for hot tea. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT

I grew up on Red Rose and Lipton. I have always favored Red Rose the best. There tea is not to strong and goes very well with honey. They even have little collectors pieces in each box that I love to collect :)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?