Add a Photo

Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
March 8, 2017, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
My roommate was obsessed with this tea because her grandma drank it. I made her a cup almost daily with lemon and honey and almost to often ended up having a cup myself. It's a good simple black tea, nothing fancy holds up well on its own with sugar or with lemon or milk. Definitely great to have around as a plain black tea much better then Lipton.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
I grew up with this tea. Orange pekoe, love the flavor. Red Rose also offers decaffeinated (which I prefer in the evenings). While I enjoy many flavored teas, Red Rose is my staple, the one I come home to. When I want that perfect cup of orange pekoe, I reach for Red Rose. And the cute little figurines are a great plus!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
This tea tastes amazing! I use one bag in my cup and I let it stay there for a good five minutes before taking it out. I also add some sugar or honey, but no milk.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence , MO
My grandmother always drank this tea. and she would always make me a cup if I was feeling down or sick. it has always comforted me.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN
Affordable tea with a decent flavor. I like using this to make sun tea in the summer. The best part is that each box comes with a figurine!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
A bad tea that comes with a surprise! It's like find a toy in your cereal box!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
Nov. 22, 2016, 9:23 a.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
This is the only tea I drink. Everything else seems weak after drinking this. For hot tea, there is no comparison.
brooke k.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA
I use Red Rose black tea every day! It makes the best iced tea sweet or not! I also drink it hot and sometimes i throw in some mint leaves to switch it up a bit and its outstanding!!!
Brit M.
Brit M.
Hornell, NY
Jan. 22, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
Drinking red rose original tea makes me feel more relaxed and made me feel better about my day. It also gave me a feeling of relief being about to just sit down and calm down with a nice cup of tea exspecially when I had a busy day. I recommend buying red rose original tea!!!😀
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Asheville, NC
This is the only tea that we buy. It has a fantastic flavor. One of the few that I can make and not have to use a lot of sugar. I highly recommend.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?