Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #10 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
Redrose is my favorite for standard teas.  I like the box, the bags, how they still feel really nice and fresh. I like the little figurines you get in the box.  It's kind of a standard, ultra pleasant and flavorful regular black tea.  When you make this  into a sweet iced tea, it's got a very nice subtlety different flavor to it!
Syreena P.
Red Rose is an all time favourite tea choice for me! It tastes so delicious. Mixed with honey it is perfect. Relaxing and tasteful. Even comes with little charms. The packaging is easy to open and the tea doesn't leave the tea bag like some other teas I've tried does.
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Influenster recently sent me a new box of goodies in the J’Adore Voxbox. Among the various things in the box, was some tea. I’m a big fan of tea, and am always willing to try something new (on our honeymoon, we bought chocolate tea! It was… a little too interesting!).

Anyways, this time I was sent two types of Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea. The flavors I got were desserts: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel. I tried the Creme Caramel last night. The instructions recommended adding a bit of milk, so I tried it both ways and thought that with the milk it tasted better. It was a little weird drinking black tea that tasted vaguely of dessert! The experience reminded me of drinking the various flavored coffee drinks in at Starbucks… except as tea instead.

Right now, I’m trying out the Lemon Chiffon. I much prefer this flavor to the Creme Caramel. It still tastes and smells like dessert, but lemon resonates as more of a “tea” flavor to me. The lemon flavor isn’t as harsh as many other lemon teas can be, so it’s quite easy to drink without the need to add in any honey (as recommended).

So, would I buy it again? Maybe the lemon chiffon flavor. It would be a fun one to share with guests, but not one I would drink on a regular basis.
April M.
I love this tea it is such a classic! If you leave the bag in for more than 2 minutes it will taste pretty strong if you like that. It is calming yet has caffeine. Served with a little honey is my fav! And the little red rose logo on the tea bag string is adorbs!
Brit M.
Hornell, NY
Drinking red rose original tea makes me feel more relaxed and made me feel better about my day. It also gave me a feeling of relief being about to just sit down and calm down with a nice cup of tea exspecially when I had a busy day. I recommend buying red rose original tea!!!😀
Jill N.
Loooove red rose. It is my favorite classic black tea. It has the best flavor. Love putting lists of milk and sugar in a cup and it is perfect. I have a big box of this in my cabinet now. I would definitely recommend and will buy again when I run out
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
I use this tea to make iced tea, it’s not bitter and no aftertaste, it’s really good tea. I drink hot in AM and cold tea in the PM. They always put Little ceramic figures in the box, not really sure why. But the bags are packed nice in box.
Rebecca ✌.
This tea is decent. I always need a cup of tea a day and sometimes we get this one. It isn’t my favorite but it serves its purchase. Plus who doesn’t love getting one of those little figurines? Haha
Cara Y.
My favorite tea in the whole world! I love the little figurines you get with the special marked packages. The taste is fantastic and so is the price. My all time favorite go to!
Ashley W.

After seeing other reviews mentioning a weaker flavor when they tried theirs, I made sure to brew my Creme Caramel tea for a full five minutes; then, for a twist, I poured it over ice!

It was love at first drink. The flavor AND scent are both like a rich, tasty vanilla, and it tastes sweet without going overboard. This absolutely is going to be a new go-to afternoon pick-me-up when my sweet tooth starts getting sassy.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!