Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #85 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Allegra R.
Like Lipton black tea, American Red Rose tea is made from cheap orange pekoe fannings. It's alright for your on-the-go morning brew with breakfast, but it's nothing to write home about, and is vastly improved by milk/sugar/other flavor additives. I can't speak for the Canadian version, which claims to use only the top 2 leaves and is likely of higher quality, but if you're in America I'd recommend spend the extra few dollars for a nicer blend.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Red rose is our favorite tea to make iced tea with! It has the perfect crisp black tea flavor with a slight sweetness which makes is perfect for brewing iced tea! Also we love to collect the little ceramic figures that come in each box on our windowsill. Reminds me of my grandma who always would give me the little figurine from each box! Such a family favorite and also super affordable!!
Monica Q.
Benton, PA
I grew up drinking Red Rose Tea, and I still drink it to this day - Every morning with honey as a matter of fact(it has helped my allergies tremendously). Not only does it have a good flavor and a decent price but it also comes with a little porcelain Wade figurine. My family and I have been collecting the Wades figures for years and plan to do so for as long as they continue to make them.
Selena B.
I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break. It has a pleasant caramel creme taste. I did add a little bit of brown sugar, which really energized the flavor. I don't use regular sugar. I like brown sugar better in my tea. This is also a good after-dinner tea, I think, if you're wanting to have an alternative to a traditional dessert.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I always buy this tea now. I mainly buy black tea and use it for both sweet and unsweet iced tea. Price is reasonable and you can find it on sale, tastes good. Of course, it comes with a cute free figurine so that's enough to make me pick it over competitors.
Alyssa M.
Red Rose tea has a really nice flavor - one of my favorite teas. :) The price is pretty good for a very high quality tasting tea. I also love the little figurines it comes with , very cute and fun to collect. Red Rose is a classic and great tea to drink.
Samantha C.
Bensalem, PA
I love tea and this gives it such a good flavor. My mom has been buying this for as long as I can remember. It is so good with sugar and milk. I have a cup almost every morning. The tea package also includes a little statue in every pack, they are so cute and you can collect them if you like. This tea is also very affordable if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money. I recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Keira C.
Allentown, PA
I am an avid tea drinker and received the Lemon Chiffon and th Caramel Brule in my J'Adore box and I must say that these were heavenly, very smooth and filled my house with such an aroma my kids woke up lol. It's a lovely blend and this will be my tea for when I am working especially now that I work from home. *Pure Awesomeness*
Nicole D.
I LOVE Red Rose tea. I love the animals that come in it, I love the tea, I love it! I steep the bag and don't add anything to it. I love tea just how it is with nothing added. If my throat is sore, I'll put in a little organic honey for some soothing relief. Such a gentle flavor, and something I've been enjoying for most of my life!
jessica w.
Baltimore, MD
Love this tea and you get it at a awesome low price!!! I usually will buy the more pricey well know brand but once I tried this you can't really tell the diffrence I will drink this tea morning noon or night and with the summer coming up it will go great with some lemon too!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!