Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #85 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My roommate was obsessed with this tea because her grandma drank it. I made her a cup almost daily with lemon and honey and almost to often ended up having a cup myself. It's a good simple black tea, nothing fancy holds up well on its own with sugar or with lemon or milk. Definitely great to have around as a plain black tea much better then Lipton.
Lydia F.
THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Lucia L.
There really is a difference between the Red Rose Tea available in Canada, vs it's weaker American cousin. Canadians like their tea the way we Americans like our coffee - good & strong. This stuff is the best! Shipping and handling charges always seem really steep, but if you really like tea, it's worth it.
Marlowe F.
Davenport, WA
I love this tea. I've been drinking it since I was a kid and it never gets old. It will always be a favorite. It great hot or iced with honey, lemon, and sugar. I love that you can get a huge box for under $5.
Syreena P.
Red Rose is an all time favourite tea choice for me! It tastes so delicious. Mixed with honey it is perfect. Relaxing and tasteful. Even comes with little charms. The packaging is easy to open and the tea doesn't leave the tea bag like some other teas I've tried does.
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Influenster recently sent me a new box of goodies in the J’Adore Voxbox. Among the various things in the box, was some tea. I’m a big fan of tea, and am always willing to try something new (on our honeymoon, we bought chocolate tea! It was… a little too interesting!).

Anyways, this time I was sent two types of Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea. The flavors I got were desserts: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel. I tried the Creme Caramel last night. The instructions recommended adding a bit of milk, so I tried it both ways and thought that with the milk it tasted better. It was a little weird drinking black tea that tasted vaguely of dessert! The experience reminded me of drinking the various flavored coffee drinks in at Starbucks… except as tea instead.

Right now, I’m trying out the Lemon Chiffon. I much prefer this flavor to the Creme Caramel. It still tastes and smells like dessert, but lemon resonates as more of a “tea” flavor to me. The lemon flavor isn’t as harsh as many other lemon teas can be, so it’s quite easy to drink without the need to add in any honey (as recommended).

So, would I buy it again? Maybe the lemon chiffon flavor. It would be a fun one to share with guests, but not one I would drink on a regular basis.
Brit M.
Hornell, NY
Drinking red rose original tea makes me feel more relaxed and made me feel better about my day. It also gave me a feeling of relief being about to just sit down and calm down with a nice cup of tea exspecially when I had a busy day. I recommend buying red rose original tea!!!😀
Cara Y.
My favorite tea in the whole world! I love the little figurines you get with the special marked packages. The taste is fantastic and so is the price. My all time favorite go to!
Ashley W.

After seeing other reviews mentioning a weaker flavor when they tried theirs, I made sure to brew my Creme Caramel tea for a full five minutes; then, for a twist, I poured it over ice!

It was love at first drink. The flavor AND scent are both like a rich, tasty vanilla, and it tastes sweet without going overboard. This absolutely is going to be a new go-to afternoon pick-me-up when my sweet tooth starts getting sassy.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love this tea its not bitter, tastes great. A def must have for a chilly afternoon at the office. I was a little bummed and quite sad actually a few months ago when I bought a box and discovered that you had to mail in for the ceramic surprise :( my grandma got me hooked on this tea and ee used to trade the little figurines when we got doubles...
I even wrote a letter to the company about it. (No response) but the tea is still great!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!