Add a Photo

#57 in Tea
Photos (2)
Becca W.
Becca W.

This will be the best black tea you will ever have! Strong and rich in flavor but not as bitter as most black tea. Really affordable you can buy it at Walmart Target etc and small town grocery stores!
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Brooksville, FL

This takes me me back to my childhood. red rose tea is what my Nana always made for iced tea. the best flavor ever. I don't get her tea anymore, but if I try to duplicate it, it's red rose for me! !!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

A good tea bag for a good price (and much better tasting than similarly-priced Lipton). I also enjoy that the 100 count box comes with a figurine, reminiscent of the cereal boxes of the past.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.

One of my favorite tea flavors of all time! First time I tried it was at my friend's house and I immediately asked for the brand name. It has that sweetness that I look for in tea.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Rockport, TX

I grew up drinking this tea in both my grandparent's houses and my folks we all still love it why go to anything else this was perfect then and perfecr now
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Pittsburgh, PA

Love Red Rose! I've been drinking the original since I was a teen. Recently started trying their others, like English Breakfast and love that also.
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY

Not my favorite tea but I will drink it if I have no other choice . It's a bit to burnt tasting for me no matter how light or dark I make it.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA

i really love this tea it is my favorite the taste is so good not only are they my favorite they come with little collectible figures
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Red rose tea is absolutely delicious! The flavor is never too overpowering. The little ceramic animals they give you are the cutest.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

My grandmother always drank this tea. and she would always make me a cup if I was feeling down or sick. it has always comforted me.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now