Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #53 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
We started buying this brand of tea because of the little figurines that come in the box. So far we have bought three boxes. The boxes contain quite a few tea bags but the box but they are not wrapped in paper or anything. They are just loose in the box. Because of that I always take them out of the box and put them all in a Ziploc bag to keep them fresh.

The tea is good and tastes like other tea brands I have tried. The price is comparable to Lipton so we will continue to purchase this brand instead. The tea itself steeps quickly and has a strong flavor. It pairs well with sugar or sweetner plus it works to make sweet tea as well.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
This is the only tea I buy for iced tea! I LOVE having it jn the cabinet to make gallons of sweet tea, but I also do drink the occasional cup hot. The flavor is just more balanced and mellow then other brands, while also tasting both fresher and more flavorful! I can make a strong, flavorful gallon with even 3 standard sized bags. I grew up in the south, I know sweet tea. My southern husband says it's the best to!  Let's be honest though, who doesn't love that little ceramic figurine you get! It just makes great tea even better to open that new package and see what you got.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Intervale, NH
I like this tea, I think it's a fair price for the amount that you get. This tea i usually make in big batches and cool it for iced tea or sweet tea with some sugar, I really like it for that purpose. I do occasionally drink it cup by cup when I'm out of my other tea and its fine for that too. The packaging is nothing special but my toddler likes the little collectible pieces.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Foodie Expert
I've been drinking tea with milk and sugar since I was 4 years old, 20 years now. Red Rose has been my tea of choice for the past 6 years. It has a great flavor, steeps well for only a couple minute, nice and strong. The price for a 100 bag box is about $5 I believe which usually lasts me about two months.
I will say that I do prefer Twinings English Breakfast every once in a while as I feel that offers a more almost sweeter taste, more dimensional. But for the price and the amount you get, Red Rose is great.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
My roommate was obsessed with this tea because her grandma drank it. I made her a cup almost daily with lemon and honey and almost to often ended up having a cup myself. It's a good simple black tea, nothing fancy holds up well on its own with sugar or with lemon or milk. Definitely great to have around as a plain black tea much better then Lipton.
Lucia L.
Lucia L.
There really is a difference between the Red Rose Tea available in Canada, vs it's weaker American cousin. Canadians like their tea the way we Americans like our coffee - good & strong. This stuff is the best! Shipping and handling charges always seem really steep, but if you really like tea, it's worth it.
Syreena P.
Syreena P.
Foodie Expert
Red Rose is an all time favourite tea choice for me! It tastes so delicious. Mixed with honey it is perfect. Relaxing and tasteful. Even comes with little charms. The packaging is easy to open and the tea doesn't leave the tea bag like some other teas I've tried does.
Christine
Christine
Has a strong brew and taste. a classic tea that’s good for both breakfast and other snacks. It has a unique taste that you can’t really find in other brews, it’s subtle enough to mix with other teas but flavorful enough to drink on its own
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
I grew up with this tea. Orange pekoe, love the flavor. Red Rose also offers decaffeinated (which I prefer in the evenings). While I enjoy many flavored teas, Red Rose is my staple, the one I come home to. When I want that perfect cup of orange pekoe, I reach for Red Rose. And the cute little figurines are a great plus!
Marlowe F.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
I love this tea. I've been drinking it since I was a kid and it never gets old. It will always be a favorite. It great hot or iced with honey, lemon, and sugar. I love that you can get a huge box for under $5.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?