Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Angel G.
Angel G.
Rockport , TX
I grew up drinking this tea in both my grandparent's houses and my folks we all still love it why go to anything else this was perfect then and perfecr now
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love Red Rose! I've been drinking the original since I was a teen. Recently started trying their others, like English Breakfast and love that also.
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old forge , NY
Not my favorite tea but I will drink it if I have no other choice . It's a bit to burnt tasting for me no matter how light or dark I make it.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, Pa
Oct. 26, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
i really love this tea it is my favorite the taste is so good not only are they my favorite they come with little collectible figures
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Exeter, PA
Red rose tea is absolutely delicious! The flavor is never too overpowering. The little ceramic animals they give you are the cutest.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
I grew up loving this tea and still do. It's has a good enough flavor to not add sugar and tastes great as an iced tea!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
This tea is the best. My grandmother always bought it and passed the habit onto me. I use it for hot tea and iced tea.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
May 10, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
We started buying this brand of tea because of the little figurines that come in the box. So far we have bought three boxes. The boxes contain quite a few tea bags but the box but they are not wrapped in paper or anything. They are just loose in the box. Because of that I always take them out of the box and put them all in a Ziploc bag to keep them fresh.

The tea is good and tastes like other tea brands I have tried. The price is comparable to Lipton so we will continue to purchase this brand instead. The tea itself steeps quickly and has a strong flavor. It pairs well with sugar or sweetner plus it works to make sweet tea as well.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Intervale, NH
Feb. 11, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
I like this tea, I think it's a fair price for the amount that you get. This tea i usually make in big batches and cool it for iced tea or sweet tea with some sugar, I really like it for that purpose. I do occasionally drink it cup by cup when I'm out of my other tea and its fine for that too. The packaging is nothing special but my toddler likes the little collectible pieces.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
May 30, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
I've been drinking tea with milk and sugar since I was 4 years old, 20 years now. Red Rose has been my tea of choice for the past 6 years. It has a great flavor, steeps well for only a couple minute, nice and strong. The price for a 100 bag box is about $5 I believe which usually lasts me about two months.
I will say that I do prefer Twinings English Breakfast every once in a while as I feel that offers a more almost sweeter taste, more dimensional. But for the price and the amount you get, Red Rose is great.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?