Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Susan W.
Susan W.
Vancouver, BC Canada

Red Rose tea is a staple in our house. When others go on sale we try them but we keep coming back to this one.
Shanel Q.
Shanel Q.

Work well when steeped for long periods of time in the coffee pot that has a warmer at the base
Kim L.
Kim L.
Brampton

This tea is quite good after a large meal and I hope that Tassimo has it available soon!
Darlene W.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, Ab

Red Rose tea was a traditional brand used by my roommates when I went to college and I still buy this brand for a good orange pekoe taste. I enjoy relaxing with a hot cup of tea and this hits the spot. I can make a pot of tea with 1 bag and get at least 2 cups of tea with it. I recommend trying it. The price is good for this quality of tea.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Vancouver

Red Rose has been one of my favorite blends since I was first started drinking tea. It is classic and beautifully balanced. It is also readily available in many places, which makes it a great go-to tea!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.

I had never heard of Red Rose tea until I received some samples in the J'Adore Voxbox from Influenster. This is delicious. I first tried the Creme Caramel. It smelled delicious right out of the little package. Poured my hot water and let it steep for 2 mins. My first sip was amazing. I usually add a small portion of sugar to my hot teas but this did not require any. Next I tried the Lemon Chiffon, not my favorite. I like fruity teas, this one left a slight bitter taste in my mouth. I added more sugar than usual to counteract the bitterness. Overall, I will buy the Creme Caramel again and keep it in my tea basket.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?