Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #67 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Nicole D.
I LOVE Red Rose tea. I love the animals that come in it, I love the tea, I love it! I steep the bag and don't add anything to it. I love tea just how it is with nothing added. If my throat is sore, I'll put in a little organic honey for some soothing relief. Such a gentle flavor, and something I've been enjoying for most of my life!
Amanda E.
Calgary, Alberta
This is my favorite simple black tea. I usually buy a huge box and we go through it in a few months. We have tea almost every evening and 90% of the time it's this one. It doesn't have any overwhelming flavors, it's just simple, refreshing black tea.
Colette P.
Foodie Expert
Classic taste! I like the flavour and particularly enjoying a cup in the morning. Great with a touch of milk!
Connie M.
When there's many choice of black tea out there, I won't choose Red Rose. It's a tea bag with poor tea leaf quality inside, its very bitter no matter how short or long steeping the tea bag. If there's no choice and its the only tea I drink, which remind the time where I'm in cheap restaurant or hotel (because alot place use this brand). I recommend look for other brand.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
Red Rose tea was a traditional brand used by my roommates when I went to college and I still buy this brand for a good orange pekoe taste. I enjoy relaxing with a hot cup of tea and this hits the spot. I can make a pot of tea with 1 bag and get at least 2 cups of tea with it. I recommend trying it. The price is good for this quality of tea.
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
Love this tea . Red rose is the only brand I will drink. Orange pekoe is my favourite. I drink the de cafe due to a caffeine sensitivity and the taste is just as good . Highly recommend this tea
Krystal G.
I had never heard of Red Rose tea until I received some samples in the J'Adore Voxbox from Influenster. This is delicious. I first tried the Creme Caramel. It smelled delicious right out of the little package. Poured my hot water and let it steep for 2 mins. My first sip was amazing. I usually add a small portion of sugar to my hot teas but this did not require any. Next I tried the Lemon Chiffon, not my favorite. I like fruity teas, this one left a slight bitter taste in my mouth. I added more sugar than usual to counteract the bitterness. Overall, I will buy the Creme Caramel again and keep it in my tea basket.
Lauren M.
Longueuil, QC
As I am wiriting this I am drinking a mug of tea with cream and sugar. It is so yummy! I also like to make ice tea with red rose as I find it has wonderful flavor. It is great on a cold day.
Jessie L.
One of my favorite tea flavors of all time! First time I tried it was at my friend's house and I immediately asked for the brand name. It has that sweetness that I look for in tea.
Kay T.
Vancouver
Red Rose has been one of my favorite blends since I was first started drinking tea. It is classic and beautifully balanced. It is also readily available in many places, which makes it a great go-to tea!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?