Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #57 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Angela A.
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec
The best of all teas. This is my everyday tea. Great rich flavor. Guests and relatives love this tea. Nothing compares. A must try.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Toronto
One of my most favorite teas! So flavorful, doesn't even need sugar!
Darlene W.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
Red Rose tea was a traditional brand used by my roommates when I went to college and I still buy this brand for a good orange pekoe taste. I enjoy relaxing with a hot cup of tea and this hits the spot. I can make a pot of tea with 1 bag and get at least 2 cups of tea with it. I recommend trying it. The price is good for this quality of tea.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite brand of orange pekoe tea. I indulge in multiple cups a day. Perfect with a spoonful of raw honey and a dash of milk! A family favorite- 4 generations wide!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Brampton
This tea is quite good after a large meal and I hope that Tassimo has it available soon!
Nat D.
Nat D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite black teas. Always a staple in my household growing up, I've learned to broaden it's uses to a beautiful iced tea in the summertime. Sometimes a classic provides enough life comfort in just a mug of tea.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Vancouver, BC Canada
Red Rose tea is a staple in our house. When others go on sale we try them but we keep coming back to this one.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
I had never heard of Red Rose tea until I received some samples in the J'Adore Voxbox from Influenster. This is delicious. I first tried the Creme Caramel. It smelled delicious right out of the little package. Poured my hot water and let it steep for 2 mins. My first sip was amazing. I usually add a small portion of sugar to my hot teas but this did not require any. Next I tried the Lemon Chiffon, not my favorite. I like fruity teas, this one left a slight bitter taste in my mouth. I added more sugar than usual to counteract the bitterness. Overall, I will buy the Creme Caramel again and keep it in my tea basket.
Shanel Q.
Shanel Q.
Work well when steeped for long periods of time in the coffee pot that has a warmer at the base
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Longueuil, QC
As I am wiriting this I am drinking a mug of tea with cream and sugar. It is so yummy! I also like to make ice tea with red rose as I find it has wonderful flavor. It is great on a cold day.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?