Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Nelly H.
Nelly H.
Burnaby, British Columbia

It is a nice tea when served with a bit more sugar (or sweetener of choice) since, it is pretty bitter. Good cup!
Colette P.
Colette P.

Classic taste! I like the flavour and particularly enjoying a cup in the morning. Great with a touch of milk!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On

This is the only tea I drink. Not a fan of other brands unless it's chai tea. Then I'm down.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
longueuil , Quebec

As I am wiriting this I am drinking a mug of tea with cream and sugar. It is so yummy! I also like to make ice tea with red rose as I find it has wonderful flavor. It is great on a cold day.
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
London, ONT

I drink this every morning! It really wakes you up!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Toronto

One of my most favorite teas! So flavorful, doesn't even need sugar!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, Ontario

I love thissss. It makes for the best black tea at very little cost! It's a staple for me. My favorite for years.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Vancouver, BC Canada

Red Rose tea is a staple in our house. When others go on sale we try them but we keep coming back to this one.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, Ontario

Definitely my favorite brand of orange pekoe tea. I indulge in multiple cups a day. Perfect with a spoonful of raw honey and a dash of milk! A family favorite- 4 generations wide!
Nat D.
Nat D.

One of my favorite black teas. Always a staple in my household growing up, I've learned to broaden it's uses to a beautiful iced tea in the summertime. Sometimes a classic provides enough life comfort in just a mug of tea.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now