Add a Photo

#91 in Tea
Photos (2)
Colette P.
Colette P.

Classic taste! I like the flavour and particularly enjoying a cup in the morning. Great with a touch of milk!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On

This is the only tea I drink. Not a fan of other brands unless it's chai tea. Then I'm down.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.

One of my favorite tea flavors of all time! First time I tried it was at my friend's house and I immediately asked for the brand name. It has that sweetness that I look for in tea.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec

The best of all teas. This is my everyday tea. Great rich flavor. Guests and relatives love this tea. Nothing compares. A must try.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
longueuil , Quebec

As I am wiriting this I am drinking a mug of tea with cream and sugar. It is so yummy! I also like to make ice tea with red rose as I find it has wonderful flavor. It is great on a cold day.
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
London, ONT

I drink this every morning! It really wakes you up!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Toronto

One of my most favorite teas! So flavorful, doesn't even need sugar!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, Ontario

I love thissss. It makes for the best black tea at very little cost! It's a staple for me. My favorite for years.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, Ontario

Definitely my favorite brand of orange pekoe tea. I indulge in multiple cups a day. Perfect with a spoonful of raw honey and a dash of milk! A family favorite- 4 generations wide!
Nat D.
Nat D.

One of my favorite black teas. Always a staple in my household growing up, I've learned to broaden it's uses to a beautiful iced tea in the summertime. Sometimes a classic provides enough life comfort in just a mug of tea.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now