Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Jen C.
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI

This is my go to, everyday tea. Good quality for the price, consistent flavor and color. I do admit I also like this tea because of the figurines that come in the box, just like getting a prize in your cereal box in days gone by!
Keara S.
Keara S.

This tea is very good and also a great price! I enjoy drinking mine with honey or lemon in the morning, and plain in the afternoon!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Markham, ON

I love thissss. It makes for the best black tea at very little cost! It's a staple for me. My favorite for years.
brooke k.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA

I use Red Rose black tea every day! It makes the best iced tea sweet or not! I also drink it hot and sometimes i throw in some mint leaves to switch it up a bit and its outstanding!!!
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT

I grew up on Red Rose and Lipton. I have always favored Red Rose the best. There tea is not to strong and goes very well with honey. They even have little collectors pieces in each box that I love to collect :)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL

Love this tea. makes me think of my grandmother since she used to make it for me all the time
Yolanda H.
Yolanda H.
Conway, SC

This is my must have.I have milk with mine but even without milk is tastes nice and i can taste the rose in it.I also love each box comes with w little figurine
Keira C.
Keira C.
Allentown, PA

I am an avid tea drinker and received the Lemon Chiffon and th Caramel Brule in my J'Adore box and I must say that these were heavenly, very smooth and filled my house with such an aroma my kids woke up lol. It's a lovely blend and this will be my tea for when I am working especially now that I work from home. *Pure Awesomeness*
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Asheville, NC

This is the only tea that we buy. It has a fantastic flavor. One of the few that I can make and not have to use a lot of sugar. I highly recommend.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI

Red Rose is a tea that my husband introduced me to and I'm glad he did! We love drinking it hot or cooling it off and drinking it cold. I especially love to see what kind of Wade I'm going to get! What a wonderful company who still gives out surprises in the package! Great!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now