Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #53 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Red Rose, it has good flavor and a nice aroma. I like my tea strong and I don't have to use 2 tea bags to achieve that. Plus I love the little figurines you get in each box.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Essexville, MI
Wasnt really a tea drinker until I tried this ! Very good taste !
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Kinston, NC
I MAINLY DRINK ORGANIC TEAS BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I STUMBLED UPON NOT TO LONG AGO. I LOVE IT
Janice C.
Janice C.
I love black tea and I use Red Rose Tea in order to make homemade milk tea.
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Foodie Expert
I'm a tea person so I was excited to see 4 bags of this in the #jAdoreVoxBox I haven't tried the decaffeinated lemon one yet but I'm loving the caramel creme!complimentary of influenster
Robin M.
Robin M.
One of my life long favorite brands. Have always collected the figurines. Not really sold in my area, as far as I know and have looked. When I do find it, I buy as much as I can. The tea is a stronger black tea. It's great with sugar and milk, or just milk. I take my tea black after many years of drinking it with sugar and milk or just sugar and it was a easy transition.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Not one of my favorite teas. The flavor quickly turns to a over extracted flavor if you let it steep for more than 2 minutes. Which to me ends up giving your mouth a weird dry feeling.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Westland, MI
The best tea, amazing refreshing taste, and lovely aroma. It is are number one household favorite, it is all we buy. My little brother enjoys collecting the figuring.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
This is one of my favorite teas. While it has a great taste, I do enjoy getting the small figurine. It is one of the better teas and very reasonably priced.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bensalem, PA
I love tea and this gives it such a good flavor. My mom has been buying this for as long as I can remember. It is so good with sugar and milk. I have a cup almost every morning. The tea package also includes a little statue in every pack, they are so cute and you can collect them if you like. This tea is also very affordable if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money. I recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?