Add a Photo

#57 in Tea
Photos (2)
Shanel Q.
Shanel Q.

Work well when steeped for long periods of time in the coffee pot that has a warmer at the base
Nat D.
Nat D.

One of my favorite black teas. Always a staple in my household growing up, I've learned to broaden it's uses to a beautiful iced tea in the summertime. Sometimes a classic provides enough life comfort in just a mug of tea.
Layal M.
Layal M.

This is hands down my favorite tea ever. I do try different flavor teas but I always come back to this one. I have this at home and I just love the taste to it. Its prefect for any time of the day.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

I LOVE Red Rose tea. I love the animals that come in it, I love the tea, I love it! I steep the bag and don't add anything to it. I love tea just how it is with nothing added. If my throat is sore, I'll put in a little organic honey for some soothing relief. Such a gentle flavor, and something I've been enjoying for most of my life!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, Ontario

Definitely my favorite brand of orange pekoe tea. I indulge in multiple cups a day. Perfect with a spoonful of raw honey and a dash of milk! A family favorite- 4 generations wide!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH

This is my favorite black tea of all time! The flavor is the best hands down for a black tea. I use this as a base for other flavors as well.
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Asheville, NC

I love this tea it's very flavorful but not to overpowering of a taste.I would say this is one of my favorite black teas!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Selmer, TN

This stuff is delicious! I really love the figurines that come with it too! It doesn't even need any sugar or anything. It's pure black tea.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH

Red rose is our favorite tea to make iced tea with! It has the perfect crisp black tea flavor with a slight sweetness which makes is perfect for brewing iced tea! Also we love to collect the little ceramic figures that come in each box on our windowsill. Reminds me of my grandma who always would give me the little figurine from each box! Such a family favorite and also super affordable!!
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, Il

I really enjoy this tea. It's very clean and simple for a good cup of tea. Very affordable too.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now