Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #57 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Brit M.
Brit M.
Hornell, NY
Drinking red rose original tea makes me feel more relaxed and made me feel better about my day. It also gave me a feeling of relief being about to just sit down and calm down with a nice cup of tea exspecially when I had a busy day. I recommend buying red rose original tea!!!😀
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
Not one of my favorite teas. The flavor quickly turns to a over extracted flavor if you let it steep for more than 2 minutes. Which to me ends up giving your mouth a weird dry feeling.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Westland, MI
The best tea, amazing refreshing taste, and lovely aroma. It is are number one household favorite, it is all we buy. My little brother enjoys collecting the figuring.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
This is one of my favorite teas. While it has a great taste, I do enjoy getting the small figurine. It is one of the better teas and very reasonably priced.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bensalem, PA
I love tea and this gives it such a good flavor. My mom has been buying this for as long as I can remember. It is so good with sugar and milk. I have a cup almost every morning. The tea package also includes a little statue in every pack, they are so cute and you can collect them if you like. This tea is also very affordable if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money. I recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Yali P.
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
I've been a fan of this tea for quite some time! I got their new water enhancer in my UniVoxBox in Black Tea and i LOVE it!! It's soo good! It's a great go to when on the go! ☺♥
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Keyser, WV
I received the water enhancer of the Red Rose Tea and I love it! It's super tasty and oh so refreshing!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Bowling Green, OH
I grew up drinking this tea at my great grandmas! Its delicious and a nice any time tea!
tonya s.
tonya s.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this tea for years. It brews well for Ice tea or hot tea. It is reasonabbly priced.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Hollister, CA
This is my favorite tea to brew for iced tea. I love collecting the little figures that come in the big box. Yummy!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?