Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Keira C.
Keira C.
Allentown, PA

I am an avid tea drinker and received the Lemon Chiffon and th Caramel Brule in my J'Adore box and I must say that these were heavenly, very smooth and filled my house with such an aroma my kids woke up lol. It's a lovely blend and this will be my tea for when I am working especially now that I work from home. *Pure Awesomeness*
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Asheville, NC

This is the only tea that we buy. It has a fantastic flavor. One of the few that I can make and not have to use a lot of sugar. I highly recommend.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI

Red Rose is a tea that my husband introduced me to and I'm glad he did! We love drinking it hot or cooling it off and drinking it cold. I especially love to see what kind of Wade I'm going to get! What a wonderful company who still gives out surprises in the package! Great!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX

I seem to always buy this tea when I want tea bags for hot tea. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY

This is my go to breakfast tea, a nice hot cup and I just feel better about the day!
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA

I received this in my UniVoxBox and I LOVE it. First off, it tastes delicious although you need to add a little more sugar. The water enhancer tea is perfect when on the go and it literally is delicious.
SanTara C.
SanTara C.

Red Rose is a classic brand associated with tea. It's great hot or cold. Whether you take a dollop of milk and a few lumps of sugar or lemon n' honey, this tea doesn't disappoint of taste. Steep to your liking for boldness.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Calgary, Alberta

This is my favorite simple black tea. I usually buy a huge box and we go through it in a few months. We have tea almost every evening and 90% of the time it's this one. It doesn't have any overwhelming flavors, it's just simple, refreshing black tea.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.

One of my favorite tea flavors of all time! First time I tried it was at my friend's house and I immediately asked for the brand name. It has that sweetness that I look for in tea.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec

The best of all teas. This is my everyday tea. Great rich flavor. Guests and relatives love this tea. Nothing compares. A must try.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now