Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
North Olmsted, OH

My husband makes iced tea by the gallon in the summertime and Red Rose tea is always our go-to for making the base.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Mankato, MN

I enjoy lots of tea in the winter. No matter how many I try I always come back to standard. I like red rose original for the smooth favor and if you like it strong, it isn't ever bitter.
b s.
b s.

I've loved this tea for years. I remember my mom buying it when I was little. Still enjoying it!
Marlena M.
Marlena M.

This is my favorite tea to use for pitchers of iced tea. It has so much flavor and such a lovely color! Lipton's and some other varieties always taste a bit sweet and strange to me. Like artificial tasting. Red Rose isn't like that. It is a great quality tea.
Rochester Hls, MI

I used to get this tea as a child and I love the little figurines. I also liked the taste of the tea.
Diane T.
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA

Red Rose and Lipton are the only tea brands I like. Any other brands are a no no. Would def recommend this.
Darlene W.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, Ab

Red Rose tea was a traditional brand used by my roommates when I went to college and I still buy this brand for a good orange pekoe taste. I enjoy relaxing with a hot cup of tea and this hits the spot. I can make a pot of tea with 1 bag and get at least 2 cups of tea with it. I recommend trying it. The price is good for this quality of tea.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.

THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Brit M.
Brit M.
Hornell, NY

Drinking red rose original tea makes me feel more relaxed and made me feel better about my day. It also gave me a feeling of relief being about to just sit down and calm down with a nice cup of tea exspecially when I had a busy day. I recommend buying red rose original tea!!!😀
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ

This is the only tea I drink. Everything else seems weak after drinking this. For hot tea, there is no comparison.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now