Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Asheville, NC

I love this tea it's very flavorful but not to overpowering of a taste.I would say this is one of my favorite black teas!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Selmer, TN

This stuff is delicious! I really love the figurines that come with it too! It doesn't even need any sugar or anything. It's pure black tea.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH

Red rose is our favorite tea to make iced tea with! It has the perfect crisp black tea flavor with a slight sweetness which makes is perfect for brewing iced tea! Also we love to collect the little ceramic figures that come in each box on our windowsill. Reminds me of my grandma who always would give me the little figurine from each box! Such a family favorite and also super affordable!!
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, Il

I really enjoy this tea. It's very clean and simple for a good cup of tea. Very affordable too.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI

This is my go to, everyday tea. Good quality for the price, consistent flavor and color. I do admit I also like this tea because of the figurines that come in the box, just like getting a prize in your cereal box in days gone by!
Keara S.
Keara S.

This tea is very good and also a great price! I enjoy drinking mine with honey or lemon in the morning, and plain in the afternoon!
brooke k.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA

I use Red Rose black tea every day! It makes the best iced tea sweet or not! I also drink it hot and sometimes i throw in some mint leaves to switch it up a bit and its outstanding!!!
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT

I grew up on Red Rose and Lipton. I have always favored Red Rose the best. There tea is not to strong and goes very well with honey. They even have little collectors pieces in each box that I love to collect :)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL

Love this tea. makes me think of my grandmother since she used to make it for me all the time
Yolanda H.
Yolanda H.
Conway, SC

This is my must have.I have milk with mine but even without milk is tastes nice and i can taste the rose in it.I also love each box comes with w little figurine
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now