Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Mankato, MN
I enjoy lots of tea in the winter. No matter how many I try I always come back to standard. I like red rose original for the smooth favor and if you like it strong, it isn't ever bitter.
b s.
b s.
I've loved this tea for years. I remember my mom buying it when I was little. Still enjoying it!
Marlena M.
Marlena M.
This is my favorite tea to use for pitchers of iced tea. It has so much flavor and such a lovely color! Lipton's and some other varieties always taste a bit sweet and strange to me. Like artificial tasting. Red Rose isn't like that. It is a great quality tea.
Rochester Hls, MI
I used to get this tea as a child and I love the little figurines. I also liked the taste of the tea.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
THE BEST TEA EVER!!! my family has drank it for YEARS!!!! I have multiple cups a day! Not too bitter. Not too plain. Just a lovely old-fashioned flavor! Plus you get the cute little Wade figurines each time you buy a box!
Brit M.
Brit M.
Hornell, NY
Jan. 22, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
Drinking red rose original tea makes me feel more relaxed and made me feel better about my day. It also gave me a feeling of relief being about to just sit down and calm down with a nice cup of tea exspecially when I had a busy day. I recommend buying red rose original tea!!!😀
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
Nov. 22, 2016, 9:23 a.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
This is the only tea I drink. Everything else seems weak after drinking this. For hot tea, there is no comparison.
Layal M.
Layal M.
This is hands down my favorite tea ever. I do try different flavor teas but I always come back to this one. I have this at home and I just love the taste to it. Its prefect for any time of the day.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I LOVE Red Rose tea. I love the animals that come in it, I love the tea, I love it! I steep the bag and don't add anything to it. I love tea just how it is with nothing added. If my throat is sore, I'll put in a little organic honey for some soothing relief. Such a gentle flavor, and something I've been enjoying for most of my life!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
This is my favorite black tea of all time! The flavor is the best hands down for a black tea. I use this as a base for other flavors as well.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?