Add a Photo

#91 in Tea
Photos (2)
Erin F.
Erin F.

I typically buy this tea for the price. I don't drink a lot of tea, so I don't have very discerning tastes, but I definitely like Red Rose. My brother makes iced tea quite often and I believe he said that Lipton was better for that, but that Red Rose made a better hot cup of tea.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Clinton Twp, MI

Taste like dessert and smells like a Bakery or Cafe in my cup..... received courtesy of Influenster and loving it.
Michele F.
Michele F.

I remember the figurines my mom used to get in the boxes when I was little. It's decent tea and it's cheap. Can't go wrong.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR

I love Red Rose! Way better than Lipton. When we weren't drinking Tetley growing up, it was Red Rose! Also, I love the little figurines that come in the boxes! Fun little twist!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line.

After seeing other reviews mentioning a weaker flavor when they tried theirs, I made sure to brew my Creme Caramel tea for a full five minutes; then, for a twist, I poured it over ice!

It was love at first drink. The flavor AND scent are both like a rich, tasty vanilla, and it tastes sweet without going overboard. This absolutely is going to be a new go-to afternoon pick-me-up when my sweet tooth starts getting sassy.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Klamath Falls, OR

Great tea! Always seems to come with a special surprise too. I am not sure what that is about, but the tea is a great price and tastes fantastic.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.

I've made iced tea and hot tea with Red Rose Original for many years. We love it! The cute figurines are a plus. Love the theme of them right now.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

My grams use to have this at her house, she use to ration off the figurines to her 6 grand kids, man oh man does this bring back memories!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
North Olmsted, OH

My husband makes iced tea by the gallon in the summertime and Red Rose tea is always our go-to for making the base.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Mankato, MN

I enjoy lots of tea in the winter. No matter how many I try I always come back to standard. I like red rose original for the smooth favor and if you like it strong, it isn't ever bitter.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?