Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Tuscaloosa, Al

I am a huge tea lover and the water enhancers are awesome!! cant wait to try the earl grey! so small and convenient for me to put in my purse and take it any where. yummy yummy yummy. great for on the go
Selena B.
Selena B.

I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break. It has a pleasant caramel creme taste. I did add a little bit of brown sugar, which really energized the flavor. I don't use regular sugar. I like brown sugar better in my tea. This is also a good after-dinner tea, I think, if you're wanting to have an alternative to a traditional dessert.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

Roses tea used to come with little figurines. I used to make my mother buy this tea as a child to collect the figurines. Its a good tasting and quality tea.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Webster, NY

This tea brand is great!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Christiansburg, VA

We have only tried the Kcup's of Red Rose but I swear the mint tea was my favorite thing in the world when I was sick! We also really like the vanilla biscotti. And Pre-sweetened, so much yes!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY

For an average run of the mill black tea that has nice bold flavor look no further. Red rose also makes for a good iced tea in those wonderful summer months. They do make different flavors of tea as well but the standard black is a great thing to always have in the pantry.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny

I love tea so I was happy to find a very inexpensive but tasty tea. You also get tons of bags in one box. I also thought it was kind of cool that in each box you get a little figurine.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA

Influenster recently sent me a new box of goodies in the J’Adore Voxbox. Among the various things in the box, was some tea. I’m a big fan of tea, and am always willing to try something new (on our honeymoon, we bought chocolate tea! It was… a little too interesting!).

Anyways, this time I was sent two types of Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea. The flavors I got were desserts: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel. I tried the Creme Caramel last night. The instructions recommended adding a bit of milk, so I tried it both ways and thought that with the milk it tasted better. It was a little weird drinking black tea that tasted vaguely of dessert! The experience reminded me of drinking the various flavored coffee drinks in at Starbucks… except as tea instead.

Right now, I’m trying out the Lemon Chiffon. I much prefer this flavor to the Creme Caramel. It still tastes and smells like dessert, but lemon resonates as more of a “tea” flavor to me. The lemon flavor isn’t as harsh as many other lemon teas can be, so it’s quite easy to drink without the need to add in any honey (as recommended).

So, would I buy it again? Maybe the lemon chiffon flavor. It would be a fun one to share with guests, but not one I would drink on a regular basis.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
PISCATAWAY

I have tried most of the supemarket brands of tea, but somehow always come back to the Red Rose brand. Nothing beats it. The taste is crisp and for me color is everything. Some are to dark and you don't feel like drinking it. This is a nice reddish color. Tastes great as an ice tea as well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA

Really good tea. My grandfather will make a cup for each of us in the morning and we would just sit and talk about life and how we have been every time I go visit him. This is a tea that anyone can love.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?