Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Constance W.
Constance W.
Green Lane, pa

I love love love this product. I love also what they stand for and that they support wildlife. I enjoy getting my little figurines and coasters with this tea and it's at such a great price! I enjoy using this tea to make both iced tea by the gallon as well as hot tea by the cup. So many possibilities.
Jeannine G.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ

Red Rose Tea Bags are my absolute FAVORITE!! The only tea bag I will use for hot tea! When I've had company over and they have asked for of course they were served Red Rose, if they never had it, well they were adding it to their shopping list! A most buy!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Sylvania, OH

I am a big fan of plain black tea, and if that is what you're looking for this is great. Excellent flavor, and doesn't make me too jumpy like some tea can.
Abbi D.
Abbi D.

This is a great tea. I first had this when I lived in Alaska and I loved it then. And now you can find it everywhere. It has good flavor even without adding anything to it. Would definitely give this on as a gift to a tea lover.
Kara K.
Kara K.

Perfect for making iced te or /sun tea!
Kay T.
Kay T.
Vancouver

Red Rose has been one of my favorite blends since I was first started drinking tea. It is classic and beautifully balanced. It is also readily available in many places, which makes it a great go-to tea!
Rosa O.
Rosa O.
Richmond Hill, NY

This tea taste very good.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Loganton, PA

We use Red Rose tea for our ice tea, it is full of flavor and very satisfying
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Secaucus, NJ

I received this tea in my J'Adore VoxBox and fell in love! It tastes so good and is very refreshing in the morning. I feel all warmed up and ready to take on the rest of the day drinking this tea. I suggest everyone to try it!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Monroe, NY

This is one of my favorite teas to drink. I also love the little figurine that comes in the boxes :)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now