Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Secaucus, NJ

I received this tea in my J'Adore VoxBox and fell in love! It tastes so good and is very refreshing in the morning. I feel all warmed up and ready to take on the rest of the day drinking this tea. I suggest everyone to try it!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Monroe, NY

This is one of my favorite teas to drink. I also love the little figurine that comes in the boxes :)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Merced, CA

This is the tea i grew up drinking around my grandma. i love it cold and hot. i love it best when its brewed out in the sun and served with ice. they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Kincheloe , Mi

This is the best love it
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA

I love Red Rose Tea. I have a cup almost every morning before I head to work. Sometimes I'll add a little flavoring to it, but it's perfectly fine to drink with no flavoring. It's not a bold flavor but it also doesn't taste watered down.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Evansville, IN

This was a good tea, maybe not the best.. but i likes it non the less..
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI

One of the best teas and has a great taste. something my grandparents used to drink. one of the only ones i do buy.
Saloni J.
Saloni J.
Aurora, IL

This tea is pretty good! It's amazing for the price
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Westfield, Ma

Got this in my jadore voxbox!!! I'm not really a fan of tea but I'm sure my friend will love it! She loves tea and says that she's heard good things about it!
Doretta B.
Doretta B.
Newton

I love tea! I'm constantly drinking it and red rose original tea is defiantly a must have!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now