Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC

I am kind of obsessed with tea, so, when I received some of these Redrose tea samples in my Jadore VoxBox I was so excited. They were so delicious and I was obsessed with the Lemon Chiffon one. I will definitely be purchasing some of this tea soon.
Shay D.
Shay D.
Wasilla, AK

The flavor isn't too heavy or strong, but at the same time it isn't too mild. One small spoonful of sugar is sufficient for sweetening.
Constance W.
Constance W.
Green Lane, pa

I love love love this product. I love also what they stand for and that they support wildlife. I enjoy getting my little figurines and coasters with this tea and it's at such a great price! I enjoy using this tea to make both iced tea by the gallon as well as hot tea by the cup. So many possibilities.
Jeannine G.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ

Red Rose Tea Bags are my absolute FAVORITE!! The only tea bag I will use for hot tea! When I've had company over and they have asked for of course they were served Red Rose, if they never had it, well they were adding it to their shopping list! A most buy!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Sylvania, OH

I am a big fan of plain black tea, and if that is what you're looking for this is great. Excellent flavor, and doesn't make me too jumpy like some tea can.
Abbi D.
Abbi D.

This is a great tea. I first had this when I lived in Alaska and I loved it then. And now you can find it everywhere. It has good flavor even without adding anything to it. Would definitely give this on as a gift to a tea lover.
Diane T.
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA

Red Rose and Lipton are the only tea brands I like. Any other brands are a no no. Would def recommend this.
Kara K.
Kara K.

Perfect for making iced te or /sun tea!
Rosa O.
Rosa O.
Richmond Hill, NY

This tea taste very good.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Loganton, PA

We use Red Rose tea for our ice tea, it is full of flavor and very satisfying
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?