Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Rula G.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL

Received this in my #JAdoreVoxBox. I had both the Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel varieties. I usually don't stray far from regular green and black teas but these were a nice change. The flavors are subtle and not too overpowering. If you like more of a dessert type tea or like chai then I think this is right up your alley!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Baltimore, MD

I have a tea obsession, Red Rose satisfies that :)
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
WILMINGTON

I have tried all brands of tea and I find this one has the best flavor. Also great for Iced tea in the summer : )
Spokane, WA

Looking to make a perfect ice tea? Try using 8-10 bags and submerging in 1 cup of boiling water. Remove from burning & allow to steep 30min or longer. Then add to a 1 gallon pitcher with cold water. Keep up to 1 week in your refrigerator.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Denton, KY

I can't make this tea without it turning bitter. Other people seem to have no problem with it, so perhaps I'm just doing something wrong. on the plus side, it's really cheap,and if you're using it in chai or something like that you don't really notice the bitter taste.
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ

I'm a huge tea drinker and love the taste of Red Rose tea. It had a nice bold taste, which is perfect because it steeps quickly. The taste overall is nice and pleasant.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.

This tea is amazing
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Shepherdsville, KY

This is a great flavor tea. Everyone in the family loves it.

great on a cold day in winter. We love the carmel tea. It is our favorite it is like eating a weathers.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC

I am kind of obsessed with tea, so, when I received some of these Redrose tea samples in my Jadore VoxBox I was so excited. They were so delicious and I was obsessed with the Lemon Chiffon one. I will definitely be purchasing some of this tea soon.
Shay D.
Shay D.
Wasilla, AK

The flavor isn't too heavy or strong, but at the same time it isn't too mild. One small spoonful of sugar is sufficient for sweetening.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now