Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #7 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Christina R.
This is THE tea. Sure you can be all snobby and go on about how it's not "small batch" or picked by monkeys or hand-blended in some farm at a specific altitude that is only accessible by yak...and that is OK. But you'd be missing out.

For me, it tastes like home.

I grew up on this tea. There was always some brewed iced tea in the fridge at my parents' home. My dad still makes it and there's always some available when I visit. He also always sneaks the figurines into my belongings so I find them later.

I've started buying it as an adult and there's no doubt I won't be drinking anything else regularly. Sure, I dabble in the expensive stuff sometimes for fun, who doesn't like a little variety? But this is the baseline. This is the daily workhorse. This is the breakfast and the evening tea. It's warm, rich, and not bitter. The Wade figurines add a bit of character and specialness to each box--it's like the toys in kids' cereal boxes. And it's affordable.

Highly recommend this classic tea staple.
Brittnee S.
Bloomsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Growing up, one of my favorite memories is going to my grandmas and opening the new pack to find the ceramic figure instead and add to out collection. Just a month ago as I went to by a new pack since even now at 27 years old it’s the only brand I buy to continue my collection on my own now that they no longer include them. Other than that, it is a good tea bag, I drink hot tea religiously every morning and always have a red rose@tea bag near by.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
I grew up on this tea. My grandma has made it for me every morning and evening for as long as I can remember. I also collect the ceramic figurines that come in them. I have so many. I love them. I have even made iced tea with this you can enjoy hot or cold. I also had 1 - 2 sugars in the raw and a little vanilla creamer. Amazing and very comforting.
Tarita V.
Satellite Beach
Purchased at: Publix
Closest to a good cup of British tea I have found and I drink a lot of tea. There is no need to buy a more expensive brand when this makes a perfect cup of tea. Have to admit I miss the little figurines that are no longer in the boxes.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I am a very picky tea drinker and this is my absolute favorite which is great because it’s also the cheapest. You also get cute little figurines in each box which is something to look forward to! Great tea for sure.
Charlotte J.
Carthage
This is the only brand of tea that is allowed in my house.  This tea has a particular taste that is different from all of the other teas that I have tasted.  I usually have to get 2 boxes at a time because my household can REALLY go through some tea.  This box usually lasts us for about a week, week and a half.  This is really good.  I would recommend this to anyone.
Amanda W.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is our family tea. It's all we drink at Sunday lunch and family dinners. It brews so beautifully and we especially love all the unique figurines we get with every box. That makes it so much more special for kids and adults alike!
Keri D.
Not my favorite tea. It’s not actually terrible, but it’s not that good either. I have to add a lot of sugar or Splenda and a splash of milk to really enjoy a cup. The employee who previously held my position bought these in a bulk pack of at least a thousand and no wonder no one else drinks them. I think part of the problem is the bag design and how powdery the leaves have been ground; it simply doesn’t brew well.
Lynn H.
Wayne
The only tea I buy is RED ROSE.  I make a big pitcher of iced tea everyday.  Red Rose is the best.  It holds up to the ice cubes and has a smooth tea flavor.  It also does not have the annoying wrapper on every bag and i appreciate that.  I have bought other brands when RED ROSE was not available and I was never happy with it.
Tammy M.
Princeton, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best tasting tea ever doesn't have a awful bitter taste and is so refreshing, it's very easy to make and is perfect for making sun brewed tea in summer definitely worth buying
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?