Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Lynn H.
The only tea I buy is RED ROSE.  I make a big pitcher of iced tea everyday.  Red Rose is the best.  It holds up to the ice cubes and has a smooth tea flavor.  It also does not have the annoying wrapper on every bag and i appreciate that.  I have bought other brands when RED ROSE was not available and I was never happy with it.
Alyssa J.
Akron, OH
Red Rose tea is a wonderful orange peko tea. Each box comes with a porcelain collector figurine and I highly enjoy collecting them, my kitchen windowsill is littered with them. The tea bags steep quickly and the tea isn't bitter. The tea is all around delicious and inexpensive. I make hot and iced tea with Red Rose.
Susana M.
Rosemead, CA
I absolutely love this tea and drink almost every night. It keeps well and tastes amazing plus it’s affordable!! The packaging could use some work because it makes the tea look cheap but it tastes great
Keri D.
Not my favorite tea. It’s not actually terrible, but it’s not that good either. I have to add a lot of sugar or Splenda and a splash of milk to really enjoy a cup. The employee who previously held my position bought these in a bulk pack of at least a thousand and no wonder no one else drinks them. I think part of the problem is the bag design and how powdery the leaves have been ground; it simply doesn’t brew well.
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
I use this tea to make iced tea, it’s not bitter and no aftertaste, it’s really good tea. I drink hot in AM and cold tea in the PM. They always put Little ceramic figures in the box, not really sure why. But the bags are packed nice in box.
Areta C.
Redrose is my favorite for standard teas.  I like the box, the bags, how they still feel really nice and fresh. I like the little figurines you get in the box.  It's kind of a standard, ultra pleasant and flavorful regular black tea.  When you make this  into a sweet iced tea, it's got a very nice subtlety different flavor to it!
Dacia K.
Manchester, NH
When you grow up drinking tea it becomes a staple in your day to day buisness, I love red rose tea and I grew up drinking red rose, to be able to still drink this tea is awesome and the taste is fantastic !
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
I have been drinking Red Rose Tea since I was little and I couldn't imagine my life without it. Whether you put one spoonful of sugar or none in your cup it's still the best cup of tea I've ever had. I love tea and love trying different kinds, but I always find myself right back at Red Rose.
April M.
I love this tea it is such a classic! If you leave the bag in for more than 2 minutes it will taste pretty strong if you like that. It is calming yet has caffeine. Served with a little honey is my fav! And the little red rose logo on the tea bag string is adorbs!
christine M.
Has a strong brew and taste. a classic tea that’s good for both breakfast and other snacks. It has a unique taste that you can’t really find in other brews, it’s subtle enough to mix with other teas but flavorful enough to drink on its own
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!