Red Rose Tea Original
By Red Rose Tea
#10 in Tea
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
1 year, 8 months ago
The mermaid :)
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
4 years, 2 months ago
I love them all! My grams use to collect them!!
Crystal G.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Denton, KY
4 years, 11 months ago
Well, the only one I've ever gotten was a scarecrow, so I'm going to go with that :)
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
WILMINGTON
5 years, 1 month ago
I have so many its hard to choose just one, but I will say I do love the lil cherub and the leprechaun.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Merced, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
I remember collecting figurines with my grandma as a child and my favorite figurine would have to be a circus clown.
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
5 years, 3 months ago
During one series we received a scarecrow figurine. It was around fall my favorite season.