Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #67 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Lacey W.
Red Rose is my absolute favorite black tea. I love that the tea bags don't have the paper on them so the costumer doesn't have to hassle. This tea is inexpensive at roughly $4 a box for 100 count. I've used this product for years and plan to continue to use it. Also they offer collectible figurines in their boxes!
Carlie S.
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite tea to make! It is perfect when I want something warm to sip on, when I'm sick, or when I just want some tea! I am always stocked with Red Rose Tea at home and at work. Very inexpensive for the amount of tea bags that come in a package. Highly recommend!
Danielle P.
Marietta, GA
Red rose is my absolute favorite tea! The flavor is awesome, my mother and my grandmother have been drinking this tea for years!! I also love that they have a little ceramic figure in each box, we have some from decades ago, they are a cute little collectible!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Foodie Expert
I always buy this tea now. I mainly buy black tea and use it for both sweet and unsweet iced tea. Price is reasonable and you can find it on sale, tastes good. Of course, it comes with a cute free figurine so that's enough to make me pick it over competitors.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. It has a wonderful smell and tastes great too. I use this to brew iced tea. It can be easily found at most grocery stores. Sometimes the box will come with cute tiny knick nacks inside. I got a tiny Christmas Tree around the holidays.
Becca W.
This will be the best black tea you will ever have! Strong and rich in flavor but not as bitter as most black tea. Really affordable you can buy it at Walmart Target etc and small town grocery stores!
Misty R.
Johnstown, Pa
Foodie Expert
i really love this tea it is my favorite the taste is so good not only are they my favorite they come with little collectible figures
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
Foodie Expert
This tea is the best. My grandmother always bought it and passed the habit onto me. I use it for hot tea and iced tea.
Keri D.
Not my favorite tea. It’s not actually terrible, but it’s not that good either. I have to add a lot of sugar or Splenda and a splash of milk to really enjoy a cup. The employee who previously held my position bought these in a bulk pack of at least a thousand and no wonder no one else drinks them. I think part of the problem is the bag design and how powdery the leaves have been ground; it simply doesn’t brew well.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
I love this tea. I've been drinking it since I was a kid and it never gets old. It will always be a favorite. It great hot or iced with honey, lemon, and sugar. I love that you can get a huge box for under $5.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!