Add a Photo

#62 in Tea
Photos (2)
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Red Rose is my absolute favorite black tea. I love that the tea bags don't have the paper on them so the costumer doesn't have to hassle. This tea is inexpensive at roughly $4 a box for 100 count. I've used this product for years and plan to continue to use it. Also they offer collectible figurines in their boxes!
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
This is my all time favorite tea to make! It is perfect when I want something warm to sip on, when I'm sick, or when I just want some tea! I am always stocked with Red Rose Tea at home and at work. Very inexpensive for the amount of tea bags that come in a package. Highly recommend!
jessica w.
jessica w.
Baltimore, MD
Love this tea and you get it at a awesome low price!!! I usually will buy the more pricey well know brand but once I tried this you can't really tell the diffrence I will drink this tea morning noon or night and with the summer coming up it will go great with some lemon too!!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Marietta, GA
Nov. 2, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Red Rose Tea Original
Red rose is my absolute favorite tea! The flavor is awesome, my mother and my grandmother have been drinking this tea for years!! I also love that they have a little ceramic figure in each box, we have some from decades ago, they are a cute little collectible!
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I always buy this tea now. I mainly buy black tea and use it for both sweet and unsweet iced tea. Price is reasonable and you can find it on sale, tastes good. Of course, it comes with a cute free figurine so that's enough to make me pick it over competitors.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Red Rose tea has a really nice flavor - one of my favorite teas. :) The price is pretty good for a very high quality tasting tea. I also love the little figurines it comes with , very cute and fun to collect. Red Rose is a classic and great tea to drink.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this tea. It has a wonderful smell and tastes great too. I use this to brew iced tea. It can be easily found at most grocery stores. Sometimes the box will come with cute tiny knick nacks inside. I got a tiny Christmas Tree around the holidays.
Becca W.
Becca W.
This will be the best black tea you will ever have! Strong and rich in flavor but not as bitter as most black tea. Really affordable you can buy it at Walmart Target etc and small town grocery stores!
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Brooksville, FL
This takes me me back to my childhood. red rose tea is what my Nana always made for iced tea. the best flavor ever. I don't get her tea anymore, but if I try to duplicate it, it's red rose for me! !!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
A good tea bag for a good price (and much better tasting than similarly-priced Lipton). I also enjoy that the 100 count box comes with a figurine, reminiscent of the cereal boxes of the past.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?