Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Michelle D.Red Rose Tea Original  uploaded by Javon F.

BY RED ROSE TEA #10 in Tea

Red Rose Tea Original
  • "they also come with cute little figurines like a little gift for buying their tea :) i love it.my favorite figurine was a circus clown." in 12 reviews
  • "I decided to try the Red Rose Tea #SimplyIndulge Creme Caramel tea today from my #JAdoreVoxBox, complimentary from @Influenster, for a midday tea break." in 9 reviews
  • "I received samples of two flavors of tea in my February J'Adore VoxBox: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel, both of which are from the brand's "Indulgent" line." in 7 reviews
Christina R.
This is THE tea. Sure you can be all snobby and go on about how it's not "small batch" or picked by monkeys or hand-blended in some farm at a specific altitude that is only accessible by yak...and that is OK. But you'd be missing out.

For me, it tastes like home.

I grew up on this tea. There was always some brewed iced tea in the fridge at my parents' home. My dad still makes it and there's always some available when I visit. He also always sneaks the figurines into my belongings so I find them later.

I've started buying it as an adult and there's no doubt I won't be drinking anything else regularly. Sure, I dabble in the expensive stuff sometimes for fun, who doesn't like a little variety? But this is the baseline. This is the daily workhorse. This is the breakfast and the evening tea. It's warm, rich, and not bitter. The Wade figurines add a bit of character and specialness to each box--it's like the toys in kids' cereal boxes. And it's affordable.

Highly recommend this classic tea staple.
C G.
I have great memories associated with this tea and I always have a big box of it in my house. It tastes so good and is less bitter and more affordable than other brands. I love this tea with a little bit of sugar and cream. I absolutely loved the little figurines that came in the boxes when I was growing up.
Lisa L.
I use to go to a particular store before I moved to be with my hubby and one day they brought this new product in to test it's popularity factor. I took it home and replaced it with my Lipton tea which I am not a big fan at all any more. The first time I made tea since I have a special way I make my tea very unique and turns out very strong which most people love. The comparison to the regular tea and how much you use and how you long you keep the water hot and put right in the  pitcher too cool. When I fill up the pitcher I add ice and it's wonderful and I always have compliments on it.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I am a very picky tea drinker and this is my absolute favorite which is great because it’s also the cheapest. You also get cute little figurines in each box which is something to look forward to! Great tea for sure.
Keri D.
Not my favorite tea. It’s not actually terrible, but it’s not that good either. I have to add a lot of sugar or Splenda and a splash of milk to really enjoy a cup. The employee who previously held my position bought these in a bulk pack of at least a thousand and no wonder no one else drinks them. I think part of the problem is the bag design and how powdery the leaves have been ground; it simply doesn’t brew well.
Lynn H.
Wayne
The only tea I buy is RED ROSE.  I make a big pitcher of iced tea everyday.  Red Rose is the best.  It holds up to the ice cubes and has a smooth tea flavor.  It also does not have the annoying wrapper on every bag and i appreciate that.  I have bought other brands when RED ROSE was not available and I was never happy with it.
Dacia K.
Manchester, NH
When you grow up drinking tea it becomes a staple in your day to day buisness, I love red rose tea and I grew up drinking red rose, to be able to still drink this tea is awesome and the taste is fantastic !
ari r.
Patterson, LA
This is the only tea I grew up drinking and just tastes like nothing else. It’s got its own great flavor with no added anything. My mom, my aunts and I all buy the same tea. Nothing else like it!
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
I stumbled onto this excellent Tea by accident. Walmart was out of my preferred brand, so I bought a box of Red Rose. I can tell you one thing, I never went back to my preferred brand. I love Black Tea and Red Rose is the cream of the crop in my opinion. I have a cup of this wonderful Tea in the Evenings and in the Morning, and it never dissapoints.
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
I have been drinking Red Rose Tea since I was little and I couldn't imagine my life without it. Whether you put one spoonful of sugar or none in your cup it's still the best cup of tea I've ever had. I love tea and love trying different kinds, but I always find myself right back at Red Rose.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Karri B.
Spokane, WA
How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?
Alexandria S.
Do they still give out the figurines? I got a animal coaster!