Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Emma M.
Emma M.
Intervale, NH

I like this tea, I think it's a fair price for the amount that you get. This tea i usually make in big batches and cool it for iced tea or sweet tea with some sugar, I really like it for that purpose. I do occasionally drink it cup by cup when I'm out of my other tea and its fine for that too. The packaging is nothing special but my toddler likes the little collectible pieces.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

My roommate was obsessed with this tea because her grandma drank it. I made her a cup almost daily with lemon and honey and almost to often ended up having a cup myself. It's a good simple black tea, nothing fancy holds up well on its own with sugar or with lemon or milk. Definitely great to have around as a plain black tea much better then Lipton.
Lacey W.
Lacey W.

Red Rose is my absolute favorite black tea. I love that the tea bags don't have the paper on them so the costumer doesn't have to hassle. This tea is inexpensive at roughly $4 a box for 100 count. I've used this product for years and plan to continue to use it. Also they offer collectible figurines in their boxes!
Carlie S.
Carlie S.

This is my all time favorite tea to make! It is perfect when I want something warm to sip on, when I'm sick, or when I just want some tea! I am always stocked with Red Rose Tea at home and at work. Very inexpensive for the amount of tea bags that come in a package. Highly recommend!
jessica w.
jessica w.
Baltimore, MD

Love this tea and you get it at a awesome low price!!! I usually will buy the more pricey well know brand but once I tried this you can't really tell the diffrence I will drink this tea morning noon or night and with the summer coming up it will go great with some lemon too!!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Marietta, GA

Red rose is my absolute favorite tea! The flavor is awesome, my mother and my grandmother have been drinking this tea for years!! I also love that they have a little ceramic figure in each box, we have some from decades ago, they are a cute little collectible!
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA

I always buy this tea now. I mainly buy black tea and use it for both sweet and unsweet iced tea. Price is reasonable and you can find it on sale, tastes good. Of course, it comes with a cute free figurine so that's enough to make me pick it over competitors.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Red Rose tea has a really nice flavor - one of my favorite teas. :) The price is pretty good for a very high quality tasting tea. I also love the little figurines it comes with , very cute and fun to collect. Red Rose is a classic and great tea to drink.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI

I love this tea. It has a wonderful smell and tastes great too. I use this to brew iced tea. It can be easily found at most grocery stores. Sometimes the box will come with cute tiny knick nacks inside. I got a tiny Christmas Tree around the holidays.
Becca W.
Becca W.

This will be the best black tea you will ever have! Strong and rich in flavor but not as bitter as most black tea. Really affordable you can buy it at Walmart Target etc and small town grocery stores!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What is your favorite figurine?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

Is the flavor BOLD or MILD?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

When do you think is the best time of day to have this tea?
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this just a black tea?
Karri B.
Karri B.
Spokane, WA

How many tea bags do you think makes the perfect pitcher of ice tea?

Join Now