BY RED ROSE TEA

Indulge in this morning treat any time of day minus the calories with this delectable zero calorie treat, bursting with the tastiness of a Blueberry Muffin. Farm fresh blueberry taste blended with a yummy hint of crumb cake embodies this herbal delight. see more...

Emma P.
Canton, OH
This tastes like blueberries, and not a blueberry muffin, but I honestly don't mind. It's a great blueberry taste, instead of a cough syrup kind of flavour!
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
Tried this but it was a little bitter to me.
Maybe I just have a tendency to like really sweet drinks and this just didn’t do it for me.
Paige B.
Santa Fe
This is my go to hot yummy tea. I love it. Full of vibrant fruit flavor and so easy. Just add hot water sweeten and yum
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I love this tea so much. It tastes so yummy and sweet. It's so flavourful that I don't have to add any sugar or honey to it. And it smells just like a blueberry muffin!
Vanessa K.
Regina
Red rose sweet temptations tea bags are very tasty l. I'm a huge tea drinker so when I'm tired of my other tea I destash these and have a cup or two
Lauren A.
Ashley, PA
How is the flavor on this tea? Is it strong and sweet?