Add a Photo

By RED ROSE TEA
#95 in Tea

For generations, members of the Red Rose Family have shared life’s special moments over the perfect cup of tea. Now, Red Rose ensures the tradition continues with a range of full-bodied and decadent black tea blends, perfect for any occasion. All the indulgence, none of the calories.

Photos (28)
Quinn C.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I drink red rose tea every single day. It is my all time favourite, and I am seldom without a cup of it. I highly recommend this tea brand to any fellow tea drinkers. They carry a variety of flavours, my favourite being their classic orange pekoe.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Stockbridge, MA

Red Rose is a traditional tea that you would see in many Irish households. Great for making a strong cup to keep you going through the day. Affordable and delicious.
kuku k.
kuku k.

i tasted this when it first came out. I loved the flavors. however, the local stores here in delaware don't seem to carry it anymore... Thank goodnees for Amazon.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On

This has been my fav tea - orange pekoe since I was young. Everyone else loves tetlea, not me. I want this or I go without!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL

I've tried the red raspberry tea that helps during woman's issues and it tastes great. Has a sweet pleasant flavor
Carol P.
Carol P.
Erie, PA

I love red rose tea and have been drinking for years. The new flavors are a great touch to the tea flavor.
Becca R.
Becca R.
East Machias, ME

Love it and makes great homemade ice tea. And this comes from someone whom can't stand Ice tea.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.

My friend gave me one to try and I first I was a little hesitant because while I do like flavored stuff I was not sure about this. Well I can say it's good and I might have to buy some for myself in the future. If you like flavored hot tea you might want to try this out.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.

I'm usually not a fan of black tea but this stuff is delicious. It's a great substitute for dessert. Everyone knows I love tea!
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Leitchfield, KY

As a tea loving family, Red Rose is our go to brand. Red Rose always makes a delicious cup of tea whether I make just enough for a cup or a whole pitcher!!
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN

Whats your favorite flavor from this brand?
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Middletown , NY

What's your favorite flavor? I'm getting mine soon in my #j'adorevoxbox
Anna C.
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA

Did anyone one add sweeteners ? be cuase i didnot need to
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Would you suggest I buy this product, or not? And why.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY

What is your favorite snack to munch on while drinking Red Rose Simply Indulgent tea?

Join Now