Add a Photo

By RED ROSE TEA
#154 in Tea

For generations, members of the Red Rose Family have shared life’s special moments over the perfect cup of tea. Now, Red Rose ensures the tradition continues with a range of full-bodied and decadent black tea blends, perfect for any occasion. All the indulgence, none of the calories.

Photos (28)
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Stockbridge, MA
Red Rose is a traditional tea that you would see in many Irish households. Great for making a strong cup to keep you going through the day. Affordable and delicious.
kuku k.
kuku k.
Oct. 26, 2016, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Group Shot Black Lemon Chiffon Creme Caramel Cinnamon Streusel Peach Cobbler Box
i tasted this when it first came out. I loved the flavors. however, the local stores here in delaware don't seem to carry it anymore... Thank goodnees for Amazon.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I've tried the red raspberry tea that helps during woman's issues and it tastes great. Has a sweet pleasant flavor
Becca R.
Becca R.
East Machias, ME
Oct. 24, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Spice Cake Premium Black Blend Tea Bags Box
Love it and makes great homemade ice tea. And this comes from someone whom can't stand Ice tea.
Carol P.
Carol P.
Erie, PA
Feb. 15, 2017, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: Spice Cake Premium Black Blend Tea Bags Box
I love red rose tea and have been drinking for years. The new flavors are a great touch to the tea flavor.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Dec. 4, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: Spice Cake Premium Black Blend Tea Bags Box
My friend gave me one to try and I first I was a little hesitant because while I do like flavored stuff I was not sure about this. Well I can say it's good and I might have to buy some for myself in the future. If you like flavored hot tea you might want to try this out.
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Leitchfield, KY
As a tea loving family, Red Rose is our go to brand. Red Rose always makes a delicious cup of tea whether I make just enough for a cup or a whole pitcher!!
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Nov. 7, 2016, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: Vanilla Biscotti Black 12-0.18
This stuff is delicious! Doesn't need any sugar or cream added to it either. It's not calorie-free but it's still a good hot drink to have on those chilly days and nights.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
I'm usually not a fan of black tea but this stuff is delicious. It's a great substitute for dessert. Everyone knows I love tea!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Jan. 21, 2017, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Spice Cake Premium Black Blend Tea Bags Box
This is one of the first teas I ever tried years ago and it remains to be one of my favorites! It's just the right amount of sweet and cinnamon.
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Whats your favorite flavor from this brand?
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Middletown , NY
What's your favorite flavor? I'm getting mine soon in my #j'adorevoxbox
Anna C.
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
Did anyone one add sweeteners ? be cuase i didnot need to
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Would you suggest I buy this product, or not? And why.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Were you able to find the Red Rose Creme Caramel tea in your grocery store? What store do you shop?