BY RED ROSE TEA

For generations, members of the Red Rose Family have shared life’s special moments over the perfect cup of tea. Now, Red Rose ensures the tradition continues with a range of full-bodied and decadent black tea blends, perfect for any occasion. All the indulgence, none of the calories.

Red Rose® Simply Indulgent Tea
  • "I tried a cup of the Creme Caramel at the NYC Coffee and Tea Fest (nerd alert: I'm obsessed with tea) and also got a bag of it to take home (hurray for samples and swag!)." in 92 reviews
  • "I don't care for the caramel one but I absolutely adore the lemon chiffon one which tastes and smells exactly like a wonderful lemon dessert!" in 77 reviews
  • "The caramel flavor was a lot stronger than I thought it would be and I did feel like I was having a sweet treat without the calories." in 18 reviews
  • "It was alright i didnt care for the cream caramel the lemon chiffon was better but i didnt like it to much more.My brother tried them both and liked the lemon chiffon tho.I will be trying the others i seen tho.I recieved this product complimentary from influenster." in 15 reviews
  • "I received the Creme Caramel flavor in the J'adore Vox Box from Influenster, and had a sore throat, and had a cup right away, I added a little sugar, and honey, and a little bit of milk, it was great!" in 10 reviews
Alyssa N.
Cedar Falls, IA
Okay, so to start this off. Full disclosure, I am a Tea Snob. I love tea, love it. So I was really excited when I received my J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster and saw that it contained little baggies of tea. I usually love citrus teas, particularly lemon and orange so I tried the "Lemon Chiffon" first. My hubby always says that I have an usually sensitive sense of smell. And it's working in full force tonight apparently because that was the first thing I noticed with this tea. It smells overwhelmingly like an artificial lemon tart dessert, but not a home baked or bakery one. Something you'd buy in a prepackaged box from Hostess. I think the worst part is, is that the taste of this tea doesn't back up the smell. You expect the tea to taste as sickeningly sweet as it smells but it tastes just like normal, boring, black tea. I am thoroughly unimpressed with the "Lemon Chiffon". Don't even get me started on the after taste.

Moving on to the other tea flavor that was in my VoxBox, the "Creme Caramel". After my less than positive experience with the Lemon I was wary of the Creme Caramel. I was pleasantly surprised. After the appropriate amount of steeping time, I noticed that this cup of tea did not have the overwhelming scent that the first cup did. So, noting the pleasant scent, slight hints of caramel, I took a sip and again, pleasantly surprised. It had much more flavor than the lemon. It still tasted like tea, which I appreciated but I could detect definite notes of caramel in it. I wouldn't say that there is anything particularly 'cream-y' about the tea but if I added some milk or creamer to it, it might add some of that flavor or texture, but why ruin a good thing. Overall rating of the Red Rose teas? I'd give it a cumulative B. The Caramel gets an A, the lemon a C and that averages out a B.
Rosalie C.
Red Rose is a traditional tea that you would see in many Irish households. Great for making a strong cup to keep you going through the day. Affordable and delicious.
Julia S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster (flavors lemon chiffon and creme caramel.)

I'm rather picky when it comes to tea, rarely finding any flavored ones I like and...

These ones are no different.

Sure, the unbrewed tea bags smell lovely; like the desserts themselves and I would love to just hang them up everywhere. But after brewing, they more so smelled more so of the lightly burnt versions.

Luckily they didn't taste as such; like a lightly sweet creamy clear liquid version of the desserts... sort of. Many will find this appealing, perhaps more so non-tea drinkers as I found little to no actually tea flavor. I oftened wondered if it had tea at all!

So I don't think this is a product I would normally buy, though it's not really a product I can call good or bad. It really depends on your taste.
Racheal L.
Meadville, PA
I was able to try Red Rose Créme Caramel thanks to Influenster. I was absolutely amazed by the flavor of this tea. I prepared it as suggested on the package which included adding a splash of milk. I also added a little sugar as I would with any other tea. The tea was very creamy and the caramel flavor definitely popped through. It amazes me that these flavors are all natural. Red Rose Tea has all the flavor of dessert with none of the guilt! I highly recommend giving this tea a shot. I can't wait to try more Red Rose flavors.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
I absolutely love drinking tea, So when I got this in my J'adore voxbox from influenster I was very excited. I never heard of Red Rose tea before, but after drinking the red rose tea it is definitely going to be a common household product in my house. When I first open the tea bag the smell was insanely amazing! and I couldn't wait for my microwave to finish heating up my water so I could drink it! At first I wanted to see how it would taste without any sugar so I tried it and it didn't taste good. So I moved on and added sugar and it started tasting better, so I took it one set farther and added milk and OH! did it Taste SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! I recommended this tea to everyone!
Ashley R.
Lakeland, FL
I'm SO glad I received this in my VoxBox! I received the Creme Caramel and Lemon Chiffon flavors. They're both fantastic. I was expecting to like the lemon (I'm a huge fan of lemon anything -- no exaggeration), but I was a little hesitant about the caramel. To my surprise, the caramel has a subtle, creamy caramel flavor layered over a good quality black tea. The lemon was a winner in flavor and texture (again, probably because I have skewed preference). I'll definitely be searching for this tea in stores!
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
If you couldn't tell, I received this in the J'adore VoxBox - samples of the Creme Caramel and others. So far I've only had the Creme Caramel because it's super delicious, but I already plan to use the coupons I have to buy more - after having such amazing tea, who wouldn't want to try all the flavors? This was especially great for me, because it's always hard for me to find teas I like. Not that I'm generally picky, but many teas are not all that great and to find a brand that I can take an immediate liking to makes me believe that many others will too. The taste was rich and heavenly, as was the divine smell. Recommended to anyone that likes tea - and everyone that thinks they don't.
Tonya O.
Nashville, TN
I had the opportunity to try the Decaffeinated Lemon Chiffon and the Crème Caramel. The Crème Caramel was just as delicious as it sounds, but I admit that I was hesitant before trying the Lemon Chiffon because – well, even though I am a proud Southern girl who loves lemon desserts and lemonade, I do not like lemon in my tea. *gasps* I KNOW! It surprises many people. I’m glad that I decided to put my fears aside and give it a try, because it totally tastes like a dessert and not your regular lemon tea. I was able to get the flavor of a delectable dessert without the calories or the flavor of what I have always known lemon tea to taste like.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kayla D.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I felt so lucky when my J'Adore Vox Box arrived. I was just about to get sick. For the past 3 days I've had a terrible sore throat. I wasn't sleeping well and very, very crabby.

I decided to drink the tea hoping something hot would soothe me. Firstly, the SMELL ALONE was enough to brighten my day. Seriously, I would wear a perfume of this stuff if they made it. Then, I brewed the tea and added about a tablespoon of my favorite Sweet Cream coffee creamer.

The result was the most rewarding, special and "just for me" moment I've had in days. I would prefer this combo to any coffee shop treat, and I can make it at home!!
Jessica M.
Fort Bragg, NC
I received three of the creme caramel flavors and one Lemon Chiffon in my J'Adore Vox Box. I do enjoy drinking tea so I am used to the flavors. I typically don't like any of the flavored teas, I mostly stick with plain decaf black tea from Lipton so I didn't think I'd like this tea. I was so wrong. The moment I tried the Creme Caramel I was hooked. The smell is so intoxicating and the taste is just as amazing. It really is a relaxing, soothing experience for me to sit and sip this hot tea. I got my J'Adore Vox Box a day and a half ago and all the Creme Caramel flavored bags are gone. I will definitely be buying more this weekend and sending some to my mom and sister. It's just too good not to share!
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Whats your favorite flavor from this brand?
Michelle O.
Middletown, NY
What's your favorite flavor? I'm getting mine soon in my #j'adorevoxbox
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
Did anyone one add sweeteners ? be cuase i didnot need to
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Would you suggest I buy this product, or not? And why.
Kayla D.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Were you able to find the Red Rose Creme Caramel tea in your grocery store? What store do you shop?