Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

How much do you add? The recommended amount, more, or less?

Laura S.
Laura S.
Taylor Mill, KY
4 years, 1 month ago
I love that we have the option to add more/less depending on our own taste and preferences! Not all products are made this way and depending on how much flavor I want, I just squeeze a little bit more! SOOOOO GOOD!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
4 years, 1 month ago
I always add a one big squeeze it makes a nice dark tea which I like. I haven't used a full bottle so I am not sure how long it will last me and if it will go the full 24 servings the bottle says but I like how it tastes with that much.