Add a Photo

By RED ROSE TEA
#152 in Tea

Finally – a water enhancer with no dyes or coloring that’s made from real brewed tea. Make boring water taste tea-rrific with REAL TEA from Red Rose!

Photos (11)
Alida T.
Alida T.
Buffalo, NY

This tea is the perfect balance between flavored water and a nice brew. Its not too sweet and it makes drinking more water a breeze! I absolutely love it! very easy to use, no need for hot water plus theres only 5 calories per serving! i would highly recommend trying the Real Tea water enhancer.
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ

This stuff is really good, if your looking for something that actually tastes like authentic sweet tea then this is not for you. It doesn't really taste like tea but still adds a very good and unique flavor to your water!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.

Have spoken you of this product to my colleagues at the University, and now the are buying, also my neighbors and my family.! I fell in love with the product.❤️
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.

I received this in a past VoxBox and used it a few times but could not get myself to enjoy it. I believe mine was the Blackberry Currant flavor - I found it tasted very artificial and kind of too sweet and watered down at the same time. I enjoy other water enhancers but this is not one I will use again.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL

Loved them! perfect when on the go, too easy to use all you need is the water bottle and listo!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Westerly, RI

I am in love with this add it to your water Real Iced Tea idea. It tastes great and is made from great things.
I am telling everyone.
I got my sample from #Influenster in my Univoxbox.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Alexandria, IN

I am not a huge fan of drink enhancers but this one isn't too bad. It does, however, leave an awful after taste in your mouth. I ended up getting a headache after drinking it as well.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Canoga Park, CA

It was very tasty but the dansani water ones a re better although a good substitute if match with soda water@influester free sample
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA

I received the Blackcurrant Raspberry in my UniVoxBox. The flavor wasn't my favorite, but I like the concept. It mixed well into the water and gave it a consistent taste. I'll probably try another flavor.
I love red rose real tea blackcurrant raspberry , I have been using it in my tea around 4 months. My regular shopping stores in Greenville, Michigan has stopped carrying it .. why have they stop? Grocery is Meijer and Wal-Mart. I have not been able to find any close with the raspberry flavor. Instead of adding it to water I add it to my tea. It is really delicious.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA

Which flavor did you get in the Voxbox? Which would you like to try in the future?
Vikki G.
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA

Did anyone get Black Tea in there Voxbox? How do you like it?
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ

I would love to try this, I'm a huge tea lover.. Are they good??
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY

I do not like tea at all and somehow am receiving this in my VoxBox. How could I get around this situation? Because when I do the reviews, I'm obviously not going to like it at all.
Breanna 21467 J.
Breanna 21467 J.
Binghamton, NY

Are these teas artificially sweetened?

Join Now