BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesRed Rose Tea
Red Rose Real Tea Earl Premium Water Enhancer

Red Rose® Real Tea Earl Premium Water Enhancer

by Red Rose Tea

Finally – a water enhancer with no dyes or coloring that’s made from real brewed tea. Make boring water taste tea-rrific with REAL TEA from Red Rose!

Does anyone know where I can find these!? I heard that they discontinued them which I hope isn't true. 😔
I am a big tea drinker. How does this taste in comparison? Usually when I have water enhancers, there is a distinct artificial taste to it. Does this have the same?
does this taste good?
Start your review of Red Rose® Real Tea Earl Premium Water Enhancer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I dont drink a lot of cold tea, and I dont drink much sweet tea- the Blackcurrant Raspberry tea tasted a bit too sweet for me, but otherwise after my initial shock I came around to it.in reviews
Im a fan Of Tea anykind of tea so i was excited when i got this product complimentary from influenster.Let Me tell you I LOVED it.in reviews
Red Rose's Water Enhancers were really good for times like these when you just need to grab a bottle of water on your way out the door.in reviews
I received this on the UNI voxbox and never heard of the brand before so I didn't think I would like it, but this is pretty good especially since it can be used in cold tea or hot tea. in reviews
Honestly I have tried several different water enhancer teas and haven't found one that I like...until this red rose blackcurrant raspberry flavor.in reviews
Nesquehoning, PA
I got this product complimentary in my #UniVoxBox from Influenster and it is very good. It was a little bitter for my taste so I had to add some lemon juice but it made it taste even better! I would definitely buy this product!
Mountlake Ter, WA
I got this product in my univoxbox from influenster. I had my boyfriend try it and he said it was very interesting. I got the Raspberry flavor. I think people who really like tea would enjoy this, but its just not my thing. I personally haven't ever seen a tea water enhancer so it's cool to have more options for people.
Weare, NH
I received this in my #univoxbox from influenster. I am not a fan of sweet tea but this was easy to make and quick to drink. It was a delicious treat but I will probably not be buying it in the future but I will use the rest of it.
Arlington, VA
This product has a great taste, and I like how easy it is to use! As someone who is pretty picky about teas, I think this might be a new addiction (which is surprising, because I've never really liked Red Rose teas before). It's great for a quick and easy iced tea as well! I do wish they had more flavors. *received from Influenster for testing purposes*
Taylor Mill, KY
I received this product complimentary in my #UniVoxBox for testing and review purposes. I am an avid tea drinker so I was really excited to try this. Plus, I am a sucker for flavored teas (peach, raspberry, strawberry, mango, etc.). I hated opening it though! The packaging is perforated for easy opening but mine did not work out that great. However, the taste was great! I keep it with me and use as an alternative to water throughout the day. It's great for work, bottled water, etc. At only 5 calories, this is a product I will continue to purchase.
Bowling Green, OH
This product is absolutely just delicious. I love that it is on the go and it tASTES WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT. will definitely purchase this product
Baltimore, MD
I received this in my UniVoxBox complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I thought it was okay. I'm not a big fan of iced tea or just plain tea. I will be giving this to my boyfriend.
savannah, georgia
I received the Black Tea in my Vox Box. It was so easy to make and carry around. It tasted a bit like it had artificial sweetener, but after that it was good!
Petersburg, VA
I received this product in my UniVoxBox (awesome name. It just flows) and it was amazing!!! I put too much in it the first time and super sugar overload (so don't over squirt). Tried it again and about a 2.5 second squeeze is enough for me. Totally quicker than boiling water, seeping tea and having to fix it. Don't have time for that. So have time for this!!!
Woodland Hls, CA
My husband loves it! No artificial colours added but made from real brewed tea! It has nice flavours and add tastes to plain water!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
CENTRAL FALLS, RI