Red Rose® Real Tea Earl Premium Water Enhancer
RED ROSE TEA
Finally – a water enhancer with no dyes or coloring that’s made from real brewed tea. Make boring water taste tea-rrific with REAL TEA from Red Rose!see more...
Top Questions See all 28 Q&A
- "I dont drink a lot of cold tea, and I dont drink much sweet tea- the Blackcurrant Raspberry tea tasted a bit too sweet for me, but otherwise after my initial shock I came around to it." in 33 reviews
- "Im a fan Of Tea anykind of tea so i was excited when i got this product complimentary from influenster.Let Me tell you I LOVED it." in 28 reviews
- "Red Rose's Water Enhancers were really good for times like these when you just need to grab a bottle of water on your way out the door." in 16 reviews
- "I received this on the UNI voxbox and never heard of the brand before so I didn't think I would like it, but this is pretty good especially since it can be used in cold tea or hot tea. " in 14 reviews
- "Another great point is I put this Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer(Black Tea flavor) in my purse along with a water bottle and while at work on Monday I used two squirts in a 16 ounce water bottle and I had lightly sweetened tea in an instant at lunch time." in 8 reviews
After use: The color of this product is absolutely horrible....having brown water in my clear bottle......looks pretty disgusting. Using the blue bottle I have almost makes it worse. Past that, this tea is DELICIOUS!!!! Not too sweet, not too bitter, just perfect. I didn't need to use too much either. I am a water drinker, and this makes it even better. This tea gets ten stars!!!! I would 100% buy this at the store!
But I gave it a try anyways. It was pretty good, although I'm not sure i did it right. It didn't have any instructions on the bottle, so I wasn't sure how much to use. The first time, I don't think I used enough, and it tasted very watered down. The second time I may have used to much. I received the Black Tea flavor, and I've never tried black tea before, so I didn't know what to expect.
The third time, I got it right, and it actually tasted pretty good. If you're a fan of "instant tea" like this, I'd recommend Red Rosé Real Tea. It's a simple, easy on-the-go extra for your plain cup of water.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos