BY RED ROSE TEA

Red Rose Premium Blended Black Tea a full flavored cup of tea. Move up to the mountain grown taste of full flavored Red Rose Tea. Hand picked from some of the world's finest mountain estates, Red Rose is expertly blended to consistently deliver a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Felicia B.
Newark
We absolutely Love this tea we drinK it so much we are constantly making more, even sharing with friends and family.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Love this stuff! Nice crisp flavor that isn't bitter or too earthy. Good brew too, and it doesn't take long at all!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
This is the only tea we use in our house for hot tea. It has great flavor and it comes with a little figurine!
Veronica Blair S.
Algona, WA
Been one of my absolute favorite teas since I was a child ! Always have red Rosa tea in my kitchen! !!!!!!!!!
Betty S.
Tastes great! I'm very happy with this brand. It one of my favorites. I bought it from Amazon, I think.
Carolina A.
Monterrey
My grandfather has a heart problem so this tea helps him to calm down, he says that the pills aren't help him, but the tea is doing well, so I don't know, but he have been getting better!!!
Victoria G.
Surrey
This is a perfect, and simple black tea. Not surprising that Red Rose makes a decent kind - they have been doing it for a long time. It was also a decent price for a decent cup o' tea.
Leslie S.
North Bay
I have tried this tea a couple of times over a lot of years but it's never really that good to me. Something about the flavour is a little dull.
Sydney D.
edmonton , AB
red rose original is a classic great tasting tea that i will always reach for when i can't think of another kind i want to have
stevie-jean p.
Regina, SK
Red rose is your standard black tea but the flavour is exquisite. Plus if you add a little milk it makes it all the better