BY RED ROSE TEA

Red Rose Premium Blended Black Tea a full flavored cup of tea. Move up to the mountain grown taste of full flavored Red Rose Tea. Hand picked from some of the world's finest mountain estates, Red Rose is expertly blended to consistently deliver a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
This is the only tea we use in our house for hot tea. It has great flavor and it comes with a little figurine!
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
This is literally the ONLY black tea that ill ever buy. I refuse to buy any other brand. Its really the best black tea that I've ever had
Lily B.
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Nice, mild black tea. Not too strong, just right for a midday tea break. The packaging is average, but the important thing is that the tea is a good quality for the price you pay. I am a repeat customer and purchase Red Rose regularly.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
I love red rose black tea. I love how each box has a collectable figurine. The tea is a very strong flavor and it's perfect for any tea lover. It's very affordable and I think the little figurine is a good advertising product that sets their brand apart.
Mili Rani R.
Mili Rani R.
Issaquah, WA
This brand is perfect for masala chai, or chai tea or simply milk tea. I love making ginger milk tea and cardamom milk tea versions of it. What I also like is that it comes with a small figurine collection every time and it's fun to buy and open to see which one you get.
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
Monterrey
My grandfather has a heart problem so this tea helps him to calm down, he says that the pills aren't help him, but the tea is doing well, so I don't know, but he have been getting better!!!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Surrey
This is a perfect, and simple black tea. Not surprising that Red Rose makes a decent kind - they have been doing it for a long time. It was also a decent price for a decent cup o' tea.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
North Bay
I have tried this tea a couple of times over a lot of years but it's never really that good to me. Something about the flavour is a little dull.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Edmonton , AB
red rose original is a classic great tasting tea that i will always reach for when i can't think of another kind i want to have
stevie-jean p.
stevie-jean p.
Regina, SK
Red rose is your standard black tea but the flavour is exquisite. Plus if you add a little milk it makes it all the better