BY RED ROSE TEA

Red Rose Premium Blended Black Tea a full flavored cup of tea. Move up to the mountain grown taste of full flavored Red Rose Tea. Hand picked from some of the world's finest mountain estates, Red Rose is expertly blended to consistently deliver a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This is my go to tea when I am making fresh brewed ice tea! Tea is one of my favorite things to drink and I love that this one is so versatile! I can drink it warm with a little bit of honey or even it brew it in a large batch to make ice tea. It's a really great staple tea!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Red rose tea tastes great, comes at a great price, and often includes a mini figurine. It's like the toy in the cereal box! 😂.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Love this stuff! Nice crisp flavor that isn't bitter or too earthy. Good brew too, and it doesn't take long at all!
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Union, OR
I love just plain ice tea. I have always used Lipton but gave Red Rose a shot and it has a little more bold of a flavor than other brands. It is priced fair. We brew it hot and then cool it for cold tea.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is a great blend of light black tea. I find I enjoy this tea best when it's summer and I need a lighter morning tea than my malty Irish Breakfast. I add a little coconut milk in the mornings and I have a perfect cup of tea!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Brooklyn, NY
The only black tea I will drink, the memories I have made with my friends around the kitchen table while drinking this tea make it even better.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Huntsville
My absolute go-to for a simple black tea. Perfect with a little honey or sugar and a splash of milk. I also use this to make a hella good sweet tea.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Newark
We absolutely Love this tea we drinK it so much we are constantly making more, even sharing with friends and family.
Veronica Blair S.
Veronica Blair S.
Algona
Been one of my absolute favorite teas since I was a child ! Always have red Rosa tea in my kitchen! !!!!!!!!!
Betty S.
Betty S.
Tastes great! I'm very happy with this brand. It one of my favorites. I bought it from Amazon, I think.