BY RED ROSE TEA

Red Rose Premium Blended Black Tea a full flavored cup of tea. Move up to the mountain grown taste of full flavored Red Rose Tea. Hand picked from some of the world's finest mountain estates, Red Rose is expertly blended to consistently deliver a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
I love red rose black tea. I love how each box has a collectable figurine. The tea is a very strong flavor and it's perfect for any tea lover. It's very affordable and I think the little figurine is a good advertising product that sets their brand apart.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is a great blend of light black tea. I find I enjoy this tea best when it's summer and I need a lighter morning tea than my malty Irish Breakfast. I add a little coconut milk in the mornings and I have a perfect cup of tea!
Brandi C.
Union, OR
I love just plain ice tea. I have always used Lipton but gave Red Rose a shot and it has a little more bold of a flavor than other brands. It is priced fair. We brew it hot and then cool it for cold tea.
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
This brand is perfect for masala chai, or chai tea or simply milk tea. I love making ginger milk tea and cardamom milk tea versions of it. What I also like is that it comes with a small figurine collection every time and it's fun to buy and open to see which one you get.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This is my go to tea when I am making fresh brewed ice tea! Tea is one of my favorite things to drink and I love that this one is so versatile! I can drink it warm with a little bit of honey or even it brew it in a large batch to make ice tea. It's a really great staple tea!
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Nice, mild black tea. Not too strong, just right for a midday tea break. The packaging is average, but the important thing is that the tea is a good quality for the price you pay. I am a repeat customer and purchase Red Rose regularly.
Brooke K.
Brooklyn, NY
The only black tea I will drink, the memories I have made with my friends around the kitchen table while drinking this tea make it even better.
Stefanie G.
Huntsville
My absolute go-to for a simple black tea. Perfect with a little honey or sugar and a splash of milk. I also use this to make a hella good sweet tea.
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
This is literally the ONLY black tea that ill ever buy. I refuse to buy any other brand. Its really the best black tea that I've ever had
Karen B.
Red rose tea tastes great, comes at a great price, and often includes a mini figurine. It's like the toy in the cereal box! šŸ˜‚.