BY RED ROSE TEA

Premium blended mountain estate orange pekoe & pekoe cut black tea. see more...

Sheila S.
The tea that you remember coming with a little figurine in the box is now better than ever in a kcup. Not only does it bring happy memories, it brings a fresh taste that is perfectly measured for your cup of tea. It's a treat to have these in a k cup. And, you can still go to the website and browse the little figurines and order what you have always wanted and have it shipped home. Red Rose is the best!
Eva T.
Norman, OK
You can't beat the original! This tea is lovely and flavorful with a nice aroma. I like a strongly flavored tea so I let mine steep a little extra long. Some teas get bitter when you do that, but not this one. With a little sugar and a splash of milk it's simply delicious.
Lu C.
I used to use these at work. They were alright, but nothing too special. I might not like it as much because I associate it with work though.
Gina H.
Montverde, FL
I like it but i really dont like the taste of it that much and it tastes weired after being in the fridge for a week.
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a fabulous drink. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. It is so soothing.
Paige H.
Yelm, WA
I love red rose tea. It's great for those who don't like drinking coffee. I recommend anyone trying this tea.
Sophie A.
These are the first tea I've ever had. There's something simple but perfect here.
There's a reason why my very traditional Nan only drank this brand. It's the flavor.

I've had other "traditional" brands but I keep going back to this.
thecurious t.
Scarborough, ON
This has been my go to drink when I'm sick or craving something hot to drink on a cool day. Love it and will continue to purchase.
Julie L.
Easy to use single serve cups. Perfect tasting tea everytime. Red rose is by far my favourite tea