BY RED ROSE TEA

Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Red Rose tea was the brand in my house when I was young, and I still buy it, because it is so good, so soothing and comforting. Because I do reach for the same thing automatically every time I'm at the store, I hadn't noticed all the yummy sounding flavors Red Rose makes now until I looked here, so I will definitely be trying some of those in the future!
Ashley C.
I really like the red rose black tea. Never underestimate bag teas when it comes to red rose teas. It really is something special and I don't know why but it is better than many of the black teas. I think there is a lack of bitterness and that's what makes it good.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
My grandma used to drink this all the time and she carried that down to us. I have at least one cup a day. Have a box at work and home. Best tea I have ever had. & it's not expensive for how many tea bags you get.
Valera H.
Brea, CA
Red Rose tea has been my go to tea since I started drinking tea. My grandmother always purchased this tea and it brings me back to my childhood.
Melanie H.
Detroit
My favorite tea! I put this in glass bottles and leave out in the sun for a few days. I love the porcelain figurines and have a huge collection!
Jessica B.
Love red rose tea. My tea bag of choice for making sweet tea at home! The little figure inside is the icing on the cake!