BY RED ROSE TEA

Alli M.
Red Rose Original Bkack Tea are what I use to make ice tea. I make ice tea all year long. The Red Rose is a robust crisp tasting tea. They even still have the small ceramic figurine in each box. I used to collect them 50 years ago as a small kid. Definitely can not go wrong with Red Rose tea! You can find it at your local grocery stores.
Tee C.
Flushing, NY
I think all Red Rose tea bags taste delightful. They remind me of home and are better than most brands. They do not contain pesticides. They have a nice heavy thick tea taste and taste great with milk in it. Every time I travel home or to family's homes - this is the tea I look forward to.
Tabatha A.
I have drank it for years and enjoy the flavor very much. Its not too strong but can make it strong if I choose to
Rebekah M.
My favorite black tea. This reminds me of my mom and grandma. It's the best, strongest black tea I've found
K L.
Never disappointed. I always use this for hot or iced tea and it usually comes with a collectable figure