BY RED ROSE TEA

Red Rose Naturally Decaffeinated Tea is decaffeinated using 100% pure water and other natural ingredients. Taste the Red Rose difference. Enjoy the superb flavor of naturally decaffeinated Red Rose tea. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Donna R.
Ghent, NY
I remember this tea always was available in our college dining hall. I enjoyed is faithfully! I saw it in our grocery store and bought it for nostalgia purposes. Boy, was I disappointed! This tea is "off" in flavor. I threw it out.
Sandra C.
Polk City, FL
This is the first decaf tea I have tried but I didn't care for the taste. I would not reccomend this tea.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
this is really good tea. quality product and good price. i really like it. the fact that it's decaf makes it even better
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This tastes like your standard cup of tea, the flavor that most people are familiar with. My sister enjoys it because she is unable to drink caffeine and this allows her to enjoy a childhood favorite without risking complications from the caffeine. She and I often share pots of this tea with my grandmother, so this will be something I repurchase again and again.
Madde G.
Bucharest
All other tea taste bitter to me but Red Rose does not. I am an avid fan and will continue to use this product as long as I can reasonalby order it.