GroceryPantryRed Robin
Signature Blend Yumm Seasoning, 4 oz, (Count of 8)

Red Robin Signature Blend Yumm Seasoning, 4 oz, (Count of 8)

by Red Robin

Yumm Seasoning Keep Shakin' It's rare to come across a seasoning that creates a stir quite like this one. That's because we use only the most flavorful ingredients that nature offers to build a simple and tasty blend. In fact, we challenge you to find an ingredient that you have even the slightest difficulty pronouncing. Go ahead, we'll wait. See? And to top it off, this bottle is BPA-free. So keep shaking, and amplify the flavors of your gourmet burgers, steak fries, meats, seafoods, vegetables, soups and salads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Robin Signature Blend Yumm Seasoning, 4 oz, (Count of 8)!
Kami S.
Dansville, NY
This seasoning is delicious on french fries!!! It really makes them taste like restaurant fries
Raquel B.
Tinley park, IL
Every time I make fries, tater tots or fried hot dogs and potatoes this is my go to, it is actually kind of salty so a little goes a long way.
Debby R.
Wichita, Kansas
Awesome. Has fantastic flavoring. The price is definitely great and there are so many different recipes I came up with. So good!
Brittany  S.
Pikeville, KY
This blend of spices leaves your mouth watering for more, I absolutely love how tangy spicy yet subtle the spices taste. It's almost like a burst of flavor from 20 different awesome food sources. So good to eat with meat and even your salads with no meat. It's good to me either way
Kia E.
Las Vegas, NV
It's fancy johnnys seasoning. What else is they to say about it? Lol Its salty It goes on fries I use it on chicken too
Alexandra  V.
Saint George, UT
I use this in my french fries and it gives a a nice touch! I recommend it also with you do steaks or other sort of meat
Kristen  S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Delicious seasoning blend that pairs with everything well. I always buy a bottle when we eat there because I use it on everything. Great great product.
Misty C.
Stroudsburg, PA
Red robins signature blend is my favorite condiment. It gives flavor to everything from fires to burgers. It truly tastes amazing
Megan H.
Coralville, IA
Amazingggggg flavor! Great on tatertots and fries! Good value and it lasts awhile! Great to take to the barbecue!
Becky  O.
Queens Vlg, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great addition to burgers makes it taste better as it adds more flavor. Honestly my go to seasoning

Looking for your answer?