BY RED ROBIN #7 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Keep Shakin' It's rare to come across a seasoning that creates a stir quite like this one. That's because we use only the most flavorful ingredients that nature offers to build a simple and tasty blend. In fact, we challenged you to find an ingredient... see more...

Buy on Amazon
athena T.
Hines, OR
Oh my goodness this seasoning is absolutely amazing! The price is actually pretty decent for a nice size container. The flavor is so freaking satisfying and taste amazing on any kind of potato or meat. 10/10 I would highly recommend this tasty seasoning.
Saige S.
jonesboro, ar
My boyfriend puts this on the burgers he makes at home and I use it whenever I buy unseasoned fries. I normally don’t like super seasoned fries but I make an exception when it comes to this. Now if only I could buy the ranch they have at Red Robin 🤔
Amanda P.
We frequent our local Red Robin and I love this seasoning there and was so happy to find it at the store!! It is great on fries, meats, salads, basically anything. I found it at Publix. I would use it as an everyday seasoning and tell others as well!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is great to add to your burgers or fries. A yummy seasoning. Although it is similar to regular old season salt. I didn't find it necessary to buy again. It's delicious though!
Connie T.
Bellingham
Love that I can buy this and have the same great tasting steak fries at home that I get at Red Robin. Sodium is high but that is to be expected. Taste great on not just fries but also steamed veggies and baked potatoes. Really love the taste it adds to different foods.
Caitlyn M.
Georgetown
This seasoning is like no other you have ever tried before. Eat it with everything (but especially your fries). I would definitely buy this for my home. The flavor is amazing! If you have not tried this, do so immediately.
Kayla C.
This is delicious and Red Robin fries cannot be eaten without it! I have yet to try it on anything else but it pairs perfectly with unsalted fries. I would repurchase, but I don't see myself really ever running out of this.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this seasoning on my homemade fries and it is great. I don't know if it is very healthy but then again I'm using it on French fries so who really cares. The container is a great size so It does last me a while.
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
We always keep this salt on hand in our house! It adds a great and unique flavor to fries, chicken, potatoes, and anything on the grill. Great value for the price, it lasts us a solid year usually! It's definitely our secret weapon.
Stephanie V.
Mentor, OH
I love french fries and This has to be one of my favorite seasonings to put on them. I think it’s a pretty good value and they taste great. Probably the only french fry seasoning I buy.