BY RED ROBIN

Keep Shakin' It's rare to come across a seasoning that creates a stir quite like this one. That's because we use only the most flavorful ingredients that nature offers to build a simple and tasty blend. In fact, we challenged you to find an ingredient... see more...

Buy on Amazon
athena T.
Hines, OR
Oh my goodness this seasoning is absolutely amazing! The price is actually pretty decent for a nice size container. The flavor is so freaking satisfying and taste amazing on any kind of potato or meat. 10/10 I would highly recommend this tasty seasoning.
Amanda P.
We frequent our local Red Robin and I love this seasoning there and was so happy to find it at the store!! It is great on fries, meats, salads, basically anything. I found it at Publix. I would use it as an everyday seasoning and tell others as well!
Saige S.
menifee, Ca
My boyfriend puts this on the burgers he makes at home and I use it whenever I buy unseasoned fries. I normally don’t like super seasoned fries but I make an exception when it comes to this. Now if only I could buy the ranch they have at Red Robin 🤔
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is great to add to your burgers or fries. A yummy seasoning. Although it is similar to regular old season salt. I didn't find it necessary to buy again. It's delicious though!
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
In our house we LOVE seasonings. Our meats always have some type of seasoning. But once we found this one we stopped using our others! This is literally the perfect mix! It’s great on hamburgers or anything with hamburger meat, steak, porkchops,etc.
Connie T.
Bellingham
Love that I can buy this and have the same great tasting steak fries at home that I get at Red Robin. Sodium is high but that is to be expected. Taste great on not just fries but also steamed veggies and baked potatoes. Really love the taste it adds to different foods.
Amanda M.
York, PA
This is the best stuff. My fiancé has celiac disease so Red Robin is a staple because of their gluten free buns. But this seasoning is great on everything! We’ve put it on fries, burgers, chicken, used as taco seasoning, and a bunch of other food. 10/10 recommend
Kayla C.
This is delicious and Red Robin fries cannot be eaten without it! I have yet to try it on anything else but it pairs perfectly with unsalted fries. I would repurchase, but I don't see myself really ever running out of this.
Caitlyn M.
Georgetown
This seasoning is like no other you have ever tried before. Eat it with everything (but especially your fries). I would definitely buy this for my home. The flavor is amazing! If you have not tried this, do so immediately.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this seasoning on my homemade fries and it is great. I don't know if it is very healthy but then again I'm using it on French fries so who really cares. The container is a great size so It does last me a while.