Red Robin Seasoned Steak Fries uploaded by sharon n.Red Robin Seasoned Steak Fries uploaded by Caroline  A.

BY RED ROBIN #3 in Vegetables

Red Robin® Seasoned Steak Fries.
Gourmet burgers.
Signature blend Yummm®.
Red Robin Seasoning Salt®.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Stephanie S.
These are super delicious! Glad you can (sorta) get the feeling of having their French fries at home, although they are definitely not identical to what you would receive there. They crisp up decently and have good flavor. We enjoy them when we are having a frozen fry!
Hailey P.
Please please please buy these! These are the most delicious fries on the planet! Of course, they are not the most fresh because they are not directly from Red Robin but let me tell you ... they are dang close to it! These are so good and I always crave them!
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I honestly think that Red Robin has some of the best fries around. While the frozen brand is good, it is better at the restaurant. If you're looking for their fries without spending a lot of money, then I would seriously consider trying these.
Jetta C.
Thornton, CO
These french fries are great and I love that they came out with them but I can never get them to taste as good as they do in the restaurant but I do appreciate all the people that find those potatoes so we can have great french fries
Laurie W.
Waxahachie, Tx
These are very good when considering they are frozen fries. We serve these when my husband grills burgers. The flavor is very nice. We will repurchase these in the future. The price is comparable to other brands on the market.
Chelsey J.
east lansing
These fries are addicting! They are so good. They are not the healthiest food I can eat but when I go to Red Robin I am always satisfied especially with their fries! I recommend to others and now with the bag sold In stores I can have the fries whenever I want!
Stephanie T.
Hartselle, AL
These fries are what my husband and I use for our date nights at home. They always turn out delicious whether they are baked or fried. They can be bought at Walmart, and are a decent price but I only buy them when we want to have a special night at home.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
Red Robin fries are the best. Since I am not a professional French fryer, I do not cook them as well as they do in the restaurant, pretty difficult to imitate. Their seasoning is really the best, everyone loves it!
Becki S.
Amherst, OH
These are my favorite fries! I love these! They are so fresh! They taste great both fried or baked! I recommend pairing with ranch! You can never go wrong with these steak fries, especially with a burger!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never tried these, are they good fries?
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
Where can I buy these in Minnesota?