GroceryBakeryBread, Buns & RollsRed Robin
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Fire-Grilled Bacon Cheeseburgers

Red Robin® Gourmet Burgers Fire-Grilled Bacon Cheeseburgers

by Red Robin

For over 45 years, Red Robin has been serving its famous Gourmet Burgers, Bottomless Steak Fries® and Towering Onion Rings® seasoned with our signature blend of Red Robin Seasoning Salt®. Now, Red Robin brings you the great taste of our fire-grilled gourmet burgers to satisfy your burger craving in the convenience of your home. Red Robin's burgers are made with beef, seasoned with Red Robin's Signature Seasoning Salt® and grilled to perfection...Yummm®!Sorry, you'll have to serve yourself, our wait staff won't fit on the grocery shelf.

Omg yum! How are these ???
Start your review of Red Robin® Gourmet Burgers Fire-Grilled Bacon Cheeseburgers!
Mariah D.
Mammoth, AZ
This is the best burger in town! My all time favorite burger that leaves your mouth watering but your stomach so happy. I love getting my hands on one of these bad boys!
Christina J.
Bernville, PA
Hamburger a little charcoaled I like my burger cooked but not burnt , fries that came with the meal are always delicious
member-448067bc8
Was not happy with the service and the burger took too long to be served. The server was rude didn't get all that I ordered the food was cold. This was not the first time that I was disappointed with the service.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is really good not so filling if you have a big appetite. But it's very juicy and taste
Cynthia F.
Oakwood, OH
Pretty good for frozen burgers. My kids like them, i dont go out of my way to eat them though :)
Pru P.
altoona
Just like being at the restraunt! I have some seasoning at home from RR just top it on and bam just like being there!
Marie S.
no where
Red Robin whenever I go shopping with some of my friends or family members I almost always pick Red Robin it is so good I just absolutely love their burgers and endless steak fries it is the bomb love this place
Jasmine L.
Tacoma, WA
Not sure about these honestly. I really only eat Tavern Doubles! I only go to Red Robin for those.
Lizzie U.
Red Robin tastes frozen to me. Go to Applebee's while you're at it. Its over priced fir that quality of food. Chili's is better in my opinion.
Kelsey C.
Williamston, SC
1,043 reviews
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...