BY RED ROBIN #27 in Dining

• Have you became a reward customer for a free meal? I have...1 Answers
  • Red Robin or Chili's? Red Robin or Chili's Grill & Bar2 Answers
  • What have you ordered?1 Answers
Red Robin
I've been here several times and the burgers and fries are good but the service is awful. It takes forever to get seated and the staff is rude. One time I went with a friend and they forgot about us after awhile. We had to keep reminding them we were still waiting while others were getting seated who came after us. They had a bad attitude and we felt like they were talking about us and giving us dirty looks. When we finally did get seated it was a dirty table like they didn't even care. We walked out because of the horrible experience and I don't plan on going back again.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I love this place! I cant wait to go again. I have so far ordered the teriyaki burger, bourbon burger, onion rings, and their strawberry lemode-which let me tell you is so amazing, real strawberry !

The waiters were nice and friendly, there wasnt a wait and after being seated and taken care of our food came out not that long after. They made the orders right and perfect and always came back to fill our drinks.

Is reccoment this place to a lot of family ecpecially if you have kids. Very family like feeling in this place. But also THERE IS A BAR! Yay!
Elsie R.
Woodbury, NJ
Red Robin is one of my favorite places to go grab a bite to eat at with my family and friends. There’s a great selection of burgers/sandwiches and tasty sounds and salads as well. I usually go for the soup and salad combo when I go there. The Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap is all good! If you get fries with your meal then you can get as much of them as you want which is really nice and their fries are great!
Morgan B.
I try to hide how much I love going to Red Robin. It has become a great staple to go out and eat with friends because they have a range of items on their menu. On top of the different choices of burgers, sandwiches and wraps as well as wings and other options are popular and give a wide range of choice for any customer. RR is also amazing for people with food allergies which I greatly appreciate
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is one of my favorite burger joints. They provide great quality and taste for a reasonable price. The atmosphere is very chill and very eclectic and colorful decor. Plus, the red robin royalty program is amazing. Your 10th burger is always free. You get a free burger in your birthday month as well. They also provide other rewards throughout the year. Highly recommend.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love Red Robin's endless fries basket, they have some of the best fries I have ever had and I can have as many as I want. Their food is a bit pricey compared to other burger places but their food is so worth the price. The restaurants are also clean and I'm not scared to sit down wondering what's on the chair or table. LOL
Brooke B.
Red Robin always has the best specialty burger's, and their bottomless fries are always a great side to go with it. Their biggest downfall is that they cram all their tables in so tightly that you're practically sitting at another table. They are always crazy busy too even though the wait's not usually too long.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
For the most part, red robin is always a solid choice for a good family meal out. We lived in Chicago for a long time and our standards are pretty high for a good meal but my husband always goes for their burgers and is always satisfied. Sometimes service sucks at certain locations but food is good
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
If you want some delicious American good Red Robin is the place to go! From delicious fried pickles, AMAZING amazing burgers and bottomless fries you cannot go wrong with Red Robin. Always have drink specials and it’s a great date night. Overall delicious and affordable head out to Red Robin!
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
This place is great! Unlimited fries which happens to be my daughter's favorite food. They have a variety of appetizers and drinks to choose from. The tablets help save our sanity sometimes, they're s great distraction for the kids. The rewards program is nice as well.
Blanca C.
What do you usually order at Red Robin?? I get the simply grilled chicken sandwich, so yummy! :)
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
Does anyone ever order more than one basket of fries? I know they're endless but I'm always stuffed the first round!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it just me or is their food greasiest than everyone elses? Mine was dripping
liz T.