BY RED ROBIN

• Have you became a reward customer for a free meal? I have...4 Answers
  • What do you usually order at Red Robin?? I get the simply...16 Answers
Morgan B.
Carver, MA
I try to hide how much I love going to Red Robin. It has become a great staple to go out and eat with friends because they have a range of items on their menu. On top of the different choices of burgers, sandwiches and wraps as well as wings and other options are popular and give a wide range of choice for any customer. RR is also amazing for people with food allergies which I greatly appreciate
Heather A.
South Point, OH
This is one of my favorite burger joints. They provide great quality and taste for a reasonable price. The atmosphere is very chill and very eclectic and colorful decor. Plus, the red robin royalty program is amazing. Your 10th burger is always free. You get a free burger in your birthday month as well. They also provide other rewards throughout the year. Highly recommend.
KHADIJAH M.
Red Robbin use to be my favorite restaurant but I've had way too many times where I've been given and served with horrible service from undone food, rude hosts, rude waitresses, my friend even found a string of hair in her sandwich and that was my last dining in at Red Robbin. It seems like no matter what location there's always something bound to happen.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love Red Robin's endless fries basket, they have some of the best fries I have ever had and I can have as many as I want. Their food is a bit pricey compared to other burger places but their food is so worth the price. The restaurants are also clean and I'm not scared to sit down wondering what's on the chair or table. LOL
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Redlands ca Nice aid conditioning building clean friendly servers. Specials and dealsNabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Bacon cheeseburgers are great. Food was amazing. We will be back soon for the Wednesday kids meals special
Kelsie M.
SPARTA, MI
For the most part, red robin is always a solid choice for a good family meal out. We lived in Chicago for a long time and our standards are pretty high for a good meal but my husband always goes for their burgers and is always satisfied. Sometimes service sucks at certain locations but food is good
Silvia T.
Youngsville
RED ROBINS...YUM! Hello 👋 In case you did not know, Red Robin is legitimately amazing! I mean the atmosphere is really relaxed & trendy, and the food is delicious! We all had burgers 🍔Definitely do not regret spending my money here! Also the fried pickles as appetizers were also amazing! The sauce that comes with the pickles is out of this world! Pretty stellar! If you want a good & juicy hamburger look no further! Red Robin has you covered!
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
This place is great! Unlimited fries which happens to be my daughter's favorite food. They have a variety of appetizers and drinks to choose from. The tablets help save our sanity sometimes, they're s great distraction for the kids. The rewards program is nice as well.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I love this place! I cant wait to go again. I have so far ordered the teriyaki burger, bourbon burger, onion rings, and their strawberry lemode-which let me tell you is so amazing, real strawberry !

The waiters were nice and friendly, there wasnt a wait and after being seated and taken care of our food came out not that long after. They made the orders right and perfect and always came back to fill our drinks.

Is reccoment this place to a lot of family ecpecially if you have kids. Very family like feeling in this place. But also THERE IS A BAR! Yay!
I've been here several times and the burgers and fries are good but the service is awful. It takes forever to get seated and the staff is rude. One time I went with a friend and they forgot about us after awhile. We had to keep reminding them we were still waiting while others were getting seated who came after us. They had a bad attitude and we felt like they were talking about us and giving us dirty looks. When we finally did get seated it was a dirty table like they didn't even care. We walked out because of the horrible experience and I don't plan on going back again.
Blanca C.
What do you usually order at Red Robin?? I get the simply grilled chicken sandwich, so yummy! :)
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
Does anyone ever order more than one basket of fries? I know they're endless but I'm always stuffed the first round!
Rhiannon V.
What have you ordered?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it just me or is their food greasiest than everyone elses? Mine was dripping
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Have you became a reward customer for a free meal? I have and I will get my meal today.