BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Red Raspberry Leaf Tea (20bag) Brand: Traditional Medicinals see more...

• I heard this helps with fertility....how well do it help?? How is...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Esther J.
Silver Spring
I love these traditional teas. Raspberry Red Leaf is my absolute favorite because it helps with female ailments. In the past I would take a number of pills to deal with my cramps but with these I can deal with my cramps naturally.
Latisha S.
Love this tea! I drink it during tve last 2 months of pregnancy to help strengthen the uterus. I also drink it when it's the time of the month to help with cramps. Good flavor but i always brew 2 different teas together so its more enjoyable.
Hannah E.
I drank this tea during the last trimester of my second pregnancy, and I had a much shorter and easier delivery and recovery than I did with my first. I don't know how much of that can be attributed to this tea, but it tastes good regardless. :)
Mell F.
North Highlands
I've used red raspberry leaf tea medicinally since childhood (it's good fore canker sores among other things). Traditional Medicinals is available in most local stores where I live now which makes it my brand of choice.
Katherine P.
I drank TONS of this tea in the last trimester of my pregnancy with the intention of it helping strengthen my pelvic floor. I also drank it when I had my first period after having my daughter (9 months later, as we BF and my period was delayed) it helped IMMENSELY with my already awful cramping I'm not sure how much it really did for my pelvic floor but after less than an hour of pushing I had my first child.

It also tastes wonderful with a bit of honey. Traditional Medicinals holds a huge spot on the top of my fridge. I have almost every tea they make!
Cassidy S.
I drank this tea for the last month of my pregnancy and I had a quick and easy labor. It was my first baby and she came two weeks early! I attribute that partly to this tea. Will use again during my next pregnancy!
melissa s.
Detroit, MI
My mom buys tea so much this just happened to be one and one day I was looking for some tea, tried this and had to have her get more because I drank it all. One of my new favorite and the benefits are great too!
Suzanne F.
Saint Cloud
I enjoyed 1-2 cups of this tea daily during the 3rd trimester of my last pregnancy. My labor was significantly shorter and easier. I think it was worth trying.
Melek Y.
Liverpool, NY
I used rasberry leaf the towards the end of my pregnancy to help the uterus get ready for delivery. It work out well. My water broke on 39th week.
Cynthia L.
Richmond, VA
I love love love this tea, especially during that time of the month with some honey. It literally helps with cramps within minutes!
Elisha B.
I heard this helps with fertility....how well do it help?? How is the taste and how frequent do u have to drink it??