none

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I got so completely lost in this book! Now that I have finished, I just cannot stop thinking about it and what’s next. I immediately went to buy the second book while I was starting the last chapter, to learn that there is a total of 4! Usually books that have so many following makes me second guess getting them or even reading them because I feel that it’s a commitment and honestly, I usually get bored after the second book. I am excited and looking forward to the other 3! I just know that this new world will have so much and I cannot bear to think of not following it through! I really hope this becomes a movie or a show!
5 / 5
I am absolutely in LOVE with this series. I can’t put it down for anything. It creates the perfect illustration of a dystopian society and how one girl and her friends is hoping the can make a difference
5 / 5
This is a very good book. I loved reading it. It kept me interested and wanting more. I can't wait to buy the second book. This book is about a girl who is a red blood(normal) who meets a mysterious boy at a tavern then gets a job at the palace amongst silver bloods(super humans). Her world is then turned upside down when she discovers she is different and everything changes from there. If you like supernatural books I'd say read this.