BY RED OVAL FARMS

Red Oval Farms® Stoned Wheat Thins® Mini Snack Crackers.
No saturated fat.
Contains 3g fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Imported. see more...

• Was wondering how good these are for a child's lunch?2 Answers
Alexis P.
These have been my favorite for years and are my go-to cracker whenever I'm at the store. Great crunch, bite-sized and they go great with any cheese!
Sooo yummy there so healthy and you can eat them as a quick snack , i bought them from super store, pros there good cons there tooo good
Isabelle N.
Bracebridge
These crackers are so good, a great snack that is healthier than chips but give me that crunch i want. Plus they are easy for my children to eat and they also enjoy the change of texture and different options for topping.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
I scanned these when I was shopping and I love the scan option. I bought these and I love them. No complaints at all. I would buy these again. And the packaging is nice. I would definitely recommend these to all to try.
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
We love these crackers. We have them with cheese or just on their own, they are a great after school treat for the kids they can get on their own and I know they aren't filling up on chocolates.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Filling with a nice crunch.fun for kids to snack on or even in soups.good value without costing alot.i recommend to cracker lovers.good for diets as well.
justine r.
Victoria , BC
I really like these! They are great with cheese. I kinda tired of them after eating them a lot, but they're still really good.
B. S.
Chetwynd , BC
Very good, one of my favorite crackers but I personally think they're a bit too salty, other than that they're great though.
Jashika G.
I keep some with me all the time to have as a snack or with some cheddar cheese on top of it. Very light and my go to snack.
Nikki C.
Saint John
These are good but not amazing lol i dont think i will be buying them agian. They didnt fare well with my company either.
heather y.
Was wondering how good these are for a child's lunch?