BY RED OVAL FARMS

Red Oval Farms® Stoned Wheat Thins® Mini Snack Crackers.
No saturated fat.
Contains 3g fat per serving.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Imported. see more...

• Was wondering how good these are for a child's lunch?2 Answers
Alexis P.
These have been my favorite for years and are my go-to cracker whenever I'm at the store. Great crunch, bite-sized and they go great with any cheese!
Sooo yummy there so healthy and you can eat them as a quick snack , i bought them from super store, pros there good cons there tooo good
Isabelle N.
Bracebridge
These crackers are so good, a great snack that is healthier than chips but give me that crunch i want. Plus they are easy for my children to eat and they also enjoy the change of texture and different options for topping.
naf C.
Foodie Expert
Love these and use them as snacks. They are easy to take around like for picnic. I've seen kids enjoy them as well.
April A.
Lions Head, ON
These are a good healthy snack for the whole family. Great price. Good any time of the day. I quite enjoy these
Sumaiya A.
Foodie Expert
Great snack for school and work. It's really filling and I love the thin shape of them... makes it more fun to eat!
elisa s.
Ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
These crackers are a very great snack for the whole family. they are delicious and I can eat them in different way.
yang l.
Mississauga, Ontario
Everyday snack.healthy way to keep myself slim and healthy!!!!! Easy to buy as well
B. S.
Foodie Expert
Very good, one of my favorite crackers but I personally think they're a bit too salty, other than that they're great though.
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Foodie Expert
These are very good.. They make a great snack but sometimes they do feel too salty
heather y.
Was wondering how good these are for a child's lunch?