BY RED LOBSTER #9 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Straight from our kitchens to yours, it's our secret Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe! Just add water, cheddar and butter to create the same Cheddar Bay Biscuits we serve in our restaurants. Serve them fresh with your meal, or as a savory snack for family and friends. see more...

• who goes to red lobster , and doesn't just go for the biscuits? i...6 Answers
  • Do these taste just like the biscuits that are served at Red Lobs...6 Answers
  • Do these really taste like the ones at red lobster?3 Answers
Crystal P.
I freaken LOVE these biscuits they are amazing. I've never have had anything similar to this so I nothing to compare it to. The outcome of the product are super good. At a decent price. I will definitely recommend this product to others.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
YUM YUM YUM YUM!! Whenever I make these, I feel like I am eating at Red Lobster myself and I eat soo many! They are extremely cheap to make but they taste like gourmet biscuits and the garlic butter is to die for! HIGHLY recommend!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
You cannot go wrong with these biscuits. Amazing alongside of some tomato basil soup or with a salad they truly are delicious when you cannot go to Red Lobster and sit and you cannot go wrong with these biscuits. Amazing alongside of some tomato basil soup or with a salad they truly are delicious when you cannot go to Red Lobster and sit and dine these will definitely take you there without having to leave your home
Mackenzie W.
Brockport, NY
If you love Red Lobster biscuits, then this is perfect for you! It's literally the yummy, buttery, garlicy biscuits you would get at the restaurant that you can bake in the comfort of your own home! I love making these for family get together's and other gatherings because everyone loves them! You really can't go wrong plus they are super easy to throw together!
Nicole D.
Olean, NY
Red Lobster biscuits are my FAV! I can eat them all day and night. This mix tastes identical to the ones you get in the restaurant. Just as delicious. The only reason I give it a 4 star and not 5 is because they are a little tricky to get just right on your own. You can't mix the dough too much and have to have the bake time PERFECT!
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
The person who decided to make these shoes brought deserves to have a raise, a promotion, a few thousands added to their 401K fund and more! I would try to take these home every time I dined at red lobsters but once these came out I was so amazed! These things are 🔥🔥🔥🔥 worth the money and patience it takes to make these things
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Can I just say that when Red Lobster put their biscuits in a box that I can take home and make it was a life changing day? I absolutely love their biscuits and now that I can make them at home is so incredible. They're super easy to make, affordable, and go with a ton of different meals. I would recommend!
Jennifer H.
These biscuits are my absolute favorite, and I almost cried the first time I saw I could make them at home! The recipe is really simple to follow, and you have these amazing biscuits in less than 20 minutes. House favorite!
Celeste M.
burton, MI
These are my boyfriends favorite whenever we go to red lobster. He always takes them home and enjoys them for a couple of days, they are really delicious and warm omg!! I’m craving. But they are also not that hard to make with this box you ca have red lobster rolls at the comfort of your own home!
Lisa S.
I made these for the first time not too long ago and I did not think they could taste at all like the ones you get at Red Lobster. I was wrong tasted just like them, my family loved it. Cost is about 2.50, anybody that loves biscuits will enjoy these. Tastes delicious and so YUMMY!
Ashley H.
who goes to red lobster , and doesn't just go for the biscuits? id eat them the whole time while my boyfriend eats a meal , hes totally cool with it too ;)
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Do these taste just like the biscuits that are served at Red Lobster?
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does Red Lobster have any other type of Biscuits?
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Do these really taste like the ones at red lobster?