Red Lobster℠ Cheddar Bay Biscuit® Mix

Straight from our kitchens to yours, it's our secret Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe! Just add water, cheddar and butter to create the same Cheddar Bay Biscuits we serve in our restaurants. Serve them fresh with your meal, or as a savory snack for family and friends.

Do they actually test like the rolls from the restaurant?
Do these really taste like the ones at red lobster?
Does Red Lobster have any other type of Biscuits?
Start your review of Red Lobster℠ Cheddar Bay Biscuit® Mix!
Jordan H.
Tomball, TX
Love these taste just like the biscuits you get at the restaurant. Plus they are super easy to make.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Red Lobster℠ Cheddar Bay Biscuit® Mix uploaded by Yessica N.
Estos biscuits de queso cheddar con delicios y fácil de preparar en casa 🏡 los preferidos de mi familia. These cheddar cheese biscuits with delicious and easy to prepare at home 🏡 my family's favorites
CIAIRA C.
Smyrna, GA
Who doesn't love Red Lobster Biscuits? Now it comes in a box that you can make and you can make it at home! The instructions are super easy to follow. They actually taste like the biscuits from Red Lobster. I would purchase the again.
Andrea B.
OMG! These are delicious and really taste like the ones from the restaurant. We pair it with a seafood dish or even just a regular dish. They are not expensive at all. The price is very good. We tend to get them at Aldi’s and some other stores if they have it.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
These are so delicious. They taste exactly like Red Lobster. Very easy to make. Very affordable. Perfect for dinner time or when you're in the mood for biscuits. Definitely recommend these if you like Red Lobster biscuits. Overall, very satisfied.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
Ugh these are another one of my vices. I could eat an entire batch of these. They're T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E for you. Seriously so fattening. But do I care? Nope, not one bit. Give me more!!!! They sell larger packs of this mix at Costco.
Tierra B.
Cheddar bay biscuit mix is the best. Very easy to mix the ingredients together, doesn’t take long to cook at all. It can be a little messy when mixing everything together. But overall im satisfied with the product.
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Red Lobster 🦞 Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix is amazing it by far met my expectations! I don’t even know if there would be any way to make it better I have used these before. They taste just like Red Lobster. As long as you bake them golden brown give them that crispy taste mmmmm. Will continue to buy!!
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Red Lobster℠ Cheddar Bay Biscuit® Mix uploaded by Monika F.
Red Lobster℠ Cheddar Bay Biscuit® Mix uploaded by Monika F.
I am a repeat customer. My family enjoys these so much. And for such a great deal! I’m so glad this recipe can be found in local stores! They taste exactly like the restaurant’s biscuits!
Chrissy Q.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Y’ALL. THESE ARE SO GOOD. I make these for dinner parties but my favorite use is to go alongside my homemade sausage gravy. I had a family member ask for the biscuit recipe not realizing that they came from a mix. They come out perfect every time and they are always a crowd favorite! We buy this product at big box stores like BJs - especially when there’s a coupon! Delicious!