BY RED LOBSTER #9 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Red lobster cheddar bay biscuit mix 11.36 oz see more...

• Does anyone else like to put extra cheese in theirs ?1 Answers
  • Do they taste like the real red lobster biscuits??1 Answers
  • Do these really taste like the real deal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "made them during a snow storm and i was surprised it came out really good and tasted almost like the ones in the restaurant" in 1 review
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
These were very easy and quick to make with only a few ingredients needed. They turned out perfect (other than me forgetting to spray the pan). They were fluffy, moist and had great flavor. The whole family loved them. Would definitely buy again.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
These are the best at home biscuits, they are moist on the. Inside, and crunchy on the outside. You can really taste the cheese in it and garlic. Really keeps you wanting more. They're so simple to make, just add water and bake. It's a quick side and so great! I honestly don't think they're exactly like red lobsters when you go to the restaurant theirs are just a little bit better. Couldn't tell you how or why though. But definitely a great product!
Mikala M.
Mannford , OK
Oh my goodness these things are heaven! They’re packed with flavors of cheese, bacon, herbs, and all these delicious notes come together to make the best addition to every meal. I mean do you want to go to red lobster every night? No!
These make it possible on a budget. :)
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
These biscuits are really tasty when eaten fresh and hot out of the oven. I love the sauce they come with. The price is really good, but the only downfall is the how these get after a few hours. I would buy again but advise against leaving these out for too long.
Luz Y.
What’s to say about this other than amazing?! I bought this at Walmart and I made them at home. They turned out great! It was definitely worth the price to make at home. (I added extra cheese). It’s like the same ones you get at red lobster
Heather A.
These biscuits are amazing. They taste just like the red lobster biscuits but in my own kitchen! I usually add some extra cheese. It met my expectations and I would recommend these biscuits and I of course would continue to buy them!
alexon z.
Modesto, Ca
Omg I could not wait to get this and when I did of course I had to make it that day. So after it was done I tried it out I was not too impressed but it was good it did not test anything like the restaurant style my opinion.
Kayla B.
These are really good and go along with a number of different dishes. When I first tried them I was surprised at how much like the restaurants' they are. They are very easy to make and can be purchased at a good price. I will certainly use them again.
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I bought these Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix mostly for my husband who absolutely loves the biscuits at Red Lobster. And he loved them. I thought that they were a little soggy after adding the butter to the top, but otherwise tasted pretty close to the originals. It is hard to eat these though because the nutritional values are straight up in your face... Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix 11.36 oz
Jessica C.
Conway , SC
Bought this mix hoping they would turn out as good as in the restaurant and they didn’t disappoint!! I made one box which made 10 biscuits and there weren’t any leftover!!! I would definitely buy them again.
Amanda B.
I've always seen these in the store, but was skeptical. So, do they really taste like the real Red Lobster biscuits?
Jazmin C.
I haven't tried this yet but I have seen it before do these actually taste just like the ones at red lobster?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Are these flakey like the real ones?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do these go good with?
Stephanie O.
Has anyone used this as pie crust?