BY RED LOBSTER

Red lobster cheddar bay biscuit mix 11.36 oz see more...

• Does anyone else like to put extra cheese in theirs ?1 Answers
  • I've always seen these in the store, but was skeptical. So, do the...7 Answers
  • Do they taste like the real red lobster biscuits??Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
  • "made them during a snow storm and i was surprised it came out really good and tasted almost like the ones in the restaurant" in 1 review
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Baltic
If you love red lobster biscuits these are an awesome buy but a little pricey. I was a little disappointed as a first time buyer that I had to buy the cheddar to put into the biscuits. I didn't realize that until after however it does make sense. It is just a plain biscuit recipe that you add the cheddar too, but the garlic seasoning mix is including to put on the top. They are very tasty but I feel like I could almost recreate this for a lesser price with another biscuit mix. I still would recommend it for anyone who loves red lobster biscuits.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
These are delicious and aren't bad in price either. They're $2 where I live. They don't taste exactly like the restaurant ones but they're as close as you're gonna get without actually going to eat there. My 10 year old begs me to make these! He loves them! They also make pretty decent size biscuits. You have to have shredded cheese and water for the biscuit mix and melted butter to brush the seasoning on. Super easy to make!
Meddie R.
Meddie R.
I absolutely loved making these biscuits, I truly didn't mind having to buy the cheddar cheese for, for me it was more authentic that not just something I made from a box. I would recommend these to everyone for every meal... I made them for breakfast they go great with bacon and cheddar cheese inside.
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I found these at my local grocer in the frozen food aisle. I just had to try these because I can eat so many of them at Red Lobster, they are so delicious! They are not quite as good as they are in the restaurant, but they are still wonderful! A must try.
Austin T.
Austin T.
Dunwoody, GA
I absolutely love Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuts. They are easy to bake and little is required! Very inexpensive for the product and it tastes exactly like how it does in the restaurant. I buy 3 or 4 boxes a month and I have done this for a long time!
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
I love these, it requires few ingredients to be added to it. It's a nice snack too, the pricing isn't too bad either. There's a certain trick I learned to make sure that the biscuits come out just right. You should try these.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Beyer, PA
My family made these today and they are amazing! They taste just like the ones you'd get at a restaurant, only difference is you made them in ur own home. We are obsessed with them!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
These are my go to for biscuits. No need to go to Red Lobster with this in your pantry! I add diced jalapeƱos for some extra kick when it will go with the food.
Talley J.
Talley J.
Fredonia, KY
Best for making sausage balls for any July get together! It will make your friends need your recipe for the next time they make them! Must have and must try!
Kristie C.
Kristie C.
These taste just like restaurant quality, possibly even better. So addicting and the garlic herb butter is the best part! I always add extra cheese.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I've always seen these in the store, but was skeptical. So, do they really taste like the real Red Lobster biscuits?
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
I haven't tried this yet but I have seen it before do these actually taste just like the ones at red lobster?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Are these flakey like the real ones?
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Staten Island, NY
How are these? I pass them all the time in the store and really want to try them but I don't want to buy them and they aren't good.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Has anyone used this as pie crust?