BY RED LOBSTER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Red lobster cheddar bay biscuit mix 11.36 oz see more...

• Does anyone else like to put extra cheese in theirs ?1 Answers
  • Do they taste like the real red lobster biscuits??1 Answers
  • I've always seen these in the store, but was skeptical. So, do t...7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "made them during a snow storm and i was surprised it came out really good and tasted almost like the ones in the restaurant" in 1 review
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
These are the best at home biscuits, they are moist on the. Inside, and crunchy on the outside. You can really taste the cheese in it and garlic. Really keeps you wanting more. They're so simple to make, just add water and bake. It's a quick side and so great! I honestly don't think they're exactly like red lobsters when you go to the restaurant theirs are just a little bit better. Couldn't tell you how or why though. But definitely a great product!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Okay these are the most amazing things ever but big complaint....why do the packages have to make so many biscuits at once?? I refrain from buying these because I am just one person and don't need 10 biscuits, but they are delicious!
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I bought these Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix mostly for my husband who absolutely loves the biscuits at Red Lobster. And he loved them. I thought that they were a little soggy after adding the butter to the top, but otherwise tasted pretty close to the originals. It is hard to eat these though because the nutritional values are straight up in your face... Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix 11.36 oz
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
I saw these in the grocery store and they were under $3 so I figured I’d give them a try. They were fairly easy to make, I literally only had to add water, and melt some butter. They cooked in under 15 minutes and came out pretty good. They were a little dry however, the red lobster biscuits are usually a little on the dry side...I just added a little more butter. I will definitely be buying again!
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
These are so good I don't know what i did the fist time i made then but they did come out right really flat and I almost didn't buy them again but I have them a second shot thinking it was just me and apparently it was cause these are so good they melt in your mouth with cheddar cheese bits all through out really good
Courtney M.
Ware Shoals
Of course everyone loves red lobsters biscuits! Thats mainly what we go for right? lol I doubt they are healthy but they are GOOD!! Its even better that we can make them at home ourselves. We make them often at my house. It isnt the exact same taste as if you we were in the restaurant but it is pretty close!
Elena C.
The biscuits when you go to Red Lobster are absolutely phenomenal. You can make them yourself with this mix, but I guarantee they will not be as fluffy as they are in the restaurant. However, if you love those biscuits as much as I do, I would definitely make them with a loved one and stuff my face!
Meghan K.
Newtown, PA
Love these biscuits! I've been going to Red Lobster with my family since I was little and they biscuits were always the best part of the night not that everything else wasn't delicious. I'm giving this product 4 stars because I don't make them as well as the actually people of Red Lobster!
Sthella M.
New Braunfels , TX
These are super easy to make just make sure you have all the ingredients needed. Great side or you can even stuff the biscuit and make it the main course. Every time I go to red lobster this is my favorite part of the meal. Now that you can make it at home it opens up so many possibilities.
Lindy (.
Harvest, AL
These biscuits legitimately taste just like the ones at the restaurant. They are easy to make and are even good heated up the next day. You just need some butter and cheese to make them. I can usually catch them on sale so they aren't terribly pricey. I will continue to buy them for sure.
Amanda B.
I've always seen these in the store, but was skeptical. So, do they really taste like the real Red Lobster biscuits?
Jazmin C.
I haven't tried this yet but I have seen it before do these actually taste just like the ones at red lobster?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do these go good with?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Are these flakey like the real ones?
Nikina S.
Do they taste like the real red lobster biscuits??