BY RED LOBSTER

Red lobster cheddar bay biscuit mix 11.36 oz see more...

• Does anyone else like to put extra cheese in theirs ?1 Answers
  • Do they taste like the real red lobster biscuits??1 Answers
  • I've always seen these in the store, but was skeptical. So, do t...7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "made them during a snow storm and i was surprised it came out really good and tasted almost like the ones in the restaurant" in 1 review
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
RED Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits are my most favorite biscuits! They are so freaking delicious and packed full of goodness. I use to go to Red Lobster just so I could eat their biscuits! When I saw them being sold in stores, I went grocery shopping and bought every box they had on the shelf which turned out being between 10-15. They are super easy to make and their taste is so close to the restaurants. The first time I made some, I had friends over and had them trying the biscuits I made, some of those friends had never tried Red Lobster's biscuits loved them. They told me it was the best biscuits they ever ate and I would have to agree.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
These are the best at home biscuits, they are moist on the. Inside, and crunchy on the outside. You can really taste the cheese in it and garlic. Really keeps you wanting more. They're so simple to make, just add water and bake. It's a quick side and so great! I honestly don't think they're exactly like red lobsters when you go to the restaurant theirs are just a little bit better. Couldn't tell you how or why though. But definitely a great product!
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I bought these Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix mostly for my husband who absolutely loves the biscuits at Red Lobster. And he loved them. I thought that they were a little soggy after adding the butter to the top, but otherwise tasted pretty close to the originals. It is hard to eat these though because the nutritional values are straight up in your face... Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix 11.36 oz
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
My family and I love Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuit. When we saw that they started selling it in stores we picked up a box and followed the directions and made it... and we were so satisfied. It tastes exactly the same as if we were at Red Lobster eating it. If you love their Cheddar Bay Biscuit and don't want to go to Red Lobster to just eat it I would recommend just buying the box and making it yourself. It is super easy to make.
Averie O.
Bakersfield, CA
you know that the best bread from any restaurant is hands down this cheesy biscuits. easy to make just like the ones from the restaurant no joke. so hot and cheesy. it truly didn’t meet my expectations i thought they were going to not be the same but id buy a million more without having to go to the red lobster and spend a million dollars just to get some soft biscuits
Stormee E.
Glenpool
So yummy! Red Lobster biscuits are my all time favorite biscuits. I never thought I’d be able to have their biscuits outside of the restaurant but then I found this mix and I have fallen in love! Not only does this mix make biscuits that taste exactly like the ones you get in restaurant but they’re much more affordable than eating out!
Lexi J.
Wexford, PA
LOVE LOVE!!! This is my favorite part of red lobser, and now i get to save money by buying this box. I get it at sams club and I think the price is fair. I would recommend this to others who love the biscuits at red lobster!! I feel a little bit better about myself when I can eat as many as I want at home and not feel judged!
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
These are so good I don't know what i did the fist time i made then but they did come out right really flat and I almost didn't buy them again but I have them a second shot thinking it was just me and apparently it was cause these are so good they melt in your mouth with cheddar cheese bits all through out really good
Tiffany B.
I was so excited the first time I saw Red Lobster's biscuit mix in my local grocery store! These biscuits have always been one of my favorite things about going to Red Lobster so I love the fact that I can make them at home now. I usually keep a box in the cabinet. The price isn't bad and the flavor is delicious!
Courtney M.
Ware Shoals
Of course everyone loves red lobsters biscuits! Thats mainly what we go for right? lol I doubt they are healthy but they are GOOD!! Its even better that we can make them at home ourselves. We make them often at my house. It isnt the exact same taste as if you we were in the restaurant but it is pretty close!
Amanda B.
I've always seen these in the store, but was skeptical. So, do they really taste like the real Red Lobster biscuits?
Jazmin C.
I haven't tried this yet but I have seen it before do these actually taste just like the ones at red lobster?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do these go good with?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Are these flakey like the real ones?
Nikina S.
Do they taste like the real red lobster biscuits??