Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix

Red lobster cheddar bay biscuit mix 11.36 oz

Are they easy to make?
Do these really taste just like Red Lobster’s biscuits?
Have you tried this?
Start your review of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix!
Product Highlights
made them during a snow storm and i was surprised it came out really good and tasted almost like the ones in the restaurantin reviews
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Publix
Omg yes. These are TO DIE FOR. They’re just like the restaurant. These are a staple in my family at holidays but I like to make them on random days as well. They make an awesome snack or a side for a big meal. I always use extra butter and cheese than it calls for. Buy this mix!
Staci K.
Mesa, AZ
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by Staci K.
Bought these from Costco they last a long time when you have a small family. I like to add more cheese that the recipe calls for. The more cheese you add the better. I brush them with butter before the oven. Yummy. if you like baking and cheese biscuits these are for you.
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by Natasha B.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My kids love Red Lobsters Biscuits. I love the Idea they sell it in a box and easy to make. It taste delicious, love it nice and hot. It definitely met my expectations and kids say it taste just like it.
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by Angela J.
Instead of making this according to the package directions, I like being creative and adding triple cheddar cheese. I about 1/4 cup more than the recipe calls for. I also like making croutons instead of the biscuit. Sooo yummy with my Caesar Salad. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix
ashley P.
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought that purshase from walmart store like few days ago and it's my first time purshase. Along cooking sides with fry seafoods at home. Flavors are cheddar with herbs & garlic. It's really so yummy-licious! Absolutely I'll love to buy it again. #comfortfood
Megan K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by Megan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Any time I make these, it’s a happy night indeed. I recommend using all milk instead of milk and water and adding in extra cheese and butter and they taste just like they do at an actual red lobster!
christy M.
Arlington, VA
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by christy M.
Omg, these are actually really good and so easy to make! They provide all items but like 1 to make the biscuits and the biscuits tasted almost exactly like the biscuits you would buy at the restaurant. I'd recommend these, as I thought it was q great price and tasting product.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by Yessica N.
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by Yessica N.
I love eating these breads, they are the best, my daughter loves when we buy food, she is what they eat haha.
Sierra S.
Omaha, NE
These biscuits are very good and easy to make. They taste great. They’re ready quickly and make a great side to a meal.
Layna L.
Detroit, MI
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix uploaded by Layna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix is my absolute favorite go when I'm in my pasta mood! Prepared right, you can enjoy that same delicious flavor as the restaurant! They are so light, fluffy, and so worth the price. My children barely wanted to let me take this picture. Yes I will always recommend ❤️❤️❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...