BY RED LOBSTER

• Red Lobster or Olive Garden ?14 Answers
  • What's the BEST item on the menu here? I still have never...3 Answers
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I've been to Red Lobster once and I had a fantastic experience! When you sign up for emails they send you a free Appetizer or dessert option so its really nice :) Our waitress was so nice, and before our food even came she had filled up our glasses with refills twice! She was super nice about bringing out more of those delicious biscuits and we wouldn't even have to ask her for more, she'd just look over at us and almost knew what we needed!
Food is exceptional!! I eat halal meat and don't drink alcohol, and since this is mostly seafood I had so many options to choose from! They have something for everyone... kids, elderly, people who like foods of other cultures, etc...The food is well seasoned so I don't have to worry about eating anything unseasoned here :') #ForeignPeopleProbs . The portion sizes are reasonable for the price and come with sides... needless to say I will be going again. I wish they sent more coupons to make me want to go in though!
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I love Red Lobster! I'm a vegetarian, so it can be hard finding places to eat out. Red Lobster never lets me down! I can always find a good vegetarian meal on their menu, not to mention their drink menu! Soo many drink options, with and without alcohol. My personal favorite (alcoholic drink) is the Alotta Colada😻🍍🍹
This restaurant has something for everyone. I would genuinely recommend this place to everyone! #InfluensterEats #CincodeMayo
JoHanna B.
Hanover, WV
I love going to Red Lobster! If you love seafood, and want to have somewhere that tastes great and smells great then this is the place. I don't have a favorite item. The Pros is the seafood. Cons is it's expensive. I do go often only for a treat with my husband. I'd recommend anyone whom love seafood to go and try it out.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Lobsterfest is in full effect and this meal was Devine!! It hit all the right spots with linguine pasta in white wine sauce and being covered in top and throughout with huge juicy shrimp, scallops mussels and even lobster tails. I had my fill and enough to take a plate home for lunch the next day. The Bar harbor is amuse have during this time of year if you are a seafood lover. For only 30$ I got the taste of the ocean in a sophisticated way for dinner and another meal too! Delicious!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Red Lobster has been one of my favorite restaurants since I was a little kid.  I love seafood and I love the clam chowder.  Seriously, could this clam chowder be any more creamy and delicious???    I normally buy the Admiral's Feast and I am never disappointed.  I look forward to our monthly trips here.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
i love red lobster especially the biscuts , they melt in your mouth and you can have as many as you like , which i love the most, it is pricey but the seafood is great, i love the fresh crabs and lobster , i recommend going here if you love seafood
Kaila F.
I know people don't go here for the pasta but let me tell you if you don't eat seafood and you're going with a group of people that decided this is the stop...you should just go home. The pasta tastes freshly three days old. That doesn't even make sense but it makes even less sense when it's sitting in front of you. I know it's a seafood restaurant but it smells like stale fish and it's just disgusting in my opinion.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Ive been going to Red Lobster since I was tiny and it’s always been one of my favorites! I gave it a four star rating because the prices have went up and they’ve taken some menu items off that I loved! But it still one of my favorites! The biscuits are to die for!
Lindsay B.
N Charleston, SC
Red Lobster is alright...mainly, it’s affordable seafood—which means it’s not necessarily the highest quality. And, unpopular opinion: I’m not into the rolls. They’re too dry and crumbly for me, and I remember them being much better when I was a small child (so about 25 years ago).
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
I really like red lobster. All though I don’t eat there a lot, I like to go for special occasions. The food is wonderful and I like the bread and salads. It can seem pricey but the food is worth it. I love to get the lobster and the coconut shrimp.
Yvette W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Amber S.
Stevens, PA
What si your favorite special? Mine is Endless Shrimp! My favorite time of year here!
Todre ..