BY RED LION HOTELS

Red Lion Hotels
  • "Gorgeous hotels with big,clean,comfortable rooms,great concierge staff and dining,My husband and i would stay again " in 5 reviews
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
They take pets and rooms are clean and nice with breakfast.. Have stayed at few locations in Idhao and they are good for family traveling
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
This hotel is so amazing I stay at this one right by Disneyland it was amazing great room and everything not bad at all. Loved the view
Leijai H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Best hotel i have ever stayed in beds are super super comfortable the rooms are always so clean and the customer service is great!
Sally M.
Seattle, WA
I've stayed at this hotel once in Seattle and it was absolutely beautiful. I would love to stay in one of these hotels again!
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion in sacramento is pretty nice! my cousin had a party there too.it was an open bar, and the staff were awesome.
Kacie M.
Florence, KY
The rooms are clean, they have a nice reward program so you can usually get discounts on a room if you travel frequently
Kelly F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Very clean, reasonably priced, and they seem to be almost everywhere! The beds are comfy and the staff is very nice :)
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like staying at red lion whenever I get the chance. I always have had great service with them at affordable prices.
Paula H.
Had a very nice stay at Red Lion. Not anything fancy but a good place to stay for the price when you're on the road.
Maria P.
Stayed here for a weekend getaway. It was a very nice place, room was very spacious and comfortable. I'd stay again.
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
Does this hotel chain still exist? I never see them.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where can I find current deals on this hotel?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone stayed at this hotel?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion I saw was kind of ghetto looking. How is the hotel normally?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never seen one of these around? Where are these hotels mainly located?