BY RED LION HOTELS

Red Lion Hotels
  • "Gorgeous hotels with big,clean,comfortable rooms,great concierge staff and dining,My husband and i would stay again " in 5 reviews
Jessica J.
Buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always placed here for my work trips. Very clean and the staff are all friendly. Typically centrally locates for convenience. Continental breakfast as well.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I stayed at a Red Lion when we took a trip to Disneyland. super nice and the staff was friendly. breakfast in the morning was better than the usual stuff too
Sierra M.
I stayed here on a road trip with my four friends. The room was pretty cheap and it was clean. Not the most luxurious hotels, but you can't beat the price!
Zerina K.
I stayed at the Red Lion in Vegas. I got the cheapest room, obvi bcus I wanted to gamble all of my money! But the room was really nice and super clean.
Eva C.
1,225 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
The hotel itself is beautiful but the customer service is terrible. Rude host and awful room service. For as much as I paid I expected better service!
Jhamee L.
Redding
Last stay was in portland oregon. I really enjoyed our room it always feels a little more high end than staying in a motel. Always classy and friendly
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The one in Oakland, CA looks old! Definitely need some updating. Also, employees are non welcoming. It's like they get irritated and someone checks in.
Crystal O.
I stay at the one in Seattle WA. Never had a bad experience. The only one thing I will complain about, I smelled stale pot smoke a few time...yuck!
Caitlin A.
Wilsonville, OR
I've only been to the Red Lion for events. The spaces were set up well, the staff was courteous, and they made sure that the event ran smoothly.
Sami A.
Prineville , OR
The hotel was amazing they had a very nice pool great body wash in the bathrooms we had a pretty good view and just all around great service
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
Does this hotel chain still exist? I never see them.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where can I find current deals on this hotel?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone stayed at this hotel?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion I saw was kind of ghetto looking. How is the hotel normally?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never seen one of these around? Where are these hotels mainly located?