BY RED LION HOTELS

Red Lion Hotels
  • "Gorgeous hotels with big,clean,comfortable rooms,great concierge staff and dining,My husband and i would stay again " in 5 reviews
Angelique B.
DUVALL, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've only rented conference rooms at our local red lion for work and have always been impressed by their attentiveness to our needs during our time there. If we need anything they always try their best to get it for us.
Laura Q.
Every Red Lion I have stayed at has been very nice. It seems that their rates are very reasonable compared to competitors, but their rooms are every bit as nice. They usually have a good continental breakfast as well.
Tannisha M.
Milwaukie, OR
I stayed at a Red Lion in Oklahoma and it was very over priced for the quality of Hotel that it was. Everything was very dated and there was a musty smell to the room. I'm not sure I would stay with Red Lion again.
Tiffany L.
I have signed up for their rewards program and often get rooms at a discount. This is my go to hotel because I have never had a bad experience at one yet. The rooms are always clean, and the staff are very friendly.
Veronica G.
Las Vegas, NV
My family and I stood at the Anaheim location and we where not impressed at all. The room was a non smoking as we requested but it had a smoke smell to it. breakfast was ok basic fresh fruit, toast and cereal. The only good thing about this place for us was that it was pet friendly.
Melissa H.
I had a red-eye flight and stayed at a Red Lion in Portland, Oregon and I was not overly impressed. The bed was uncomfortable (Sleep Number), parking wasn't included, and the room was stuffy. One great thing was that they did offer shuttle service for the airport free of charge.
Martha S.
West Richland, WA
I stayed in a king sized hotel suite and it was MASSIVE! Very comfortable stay and our room led out one of our favorites spots which was the pool area! Staff was friendly and the lounge area was a plus!
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've stayed at this hotel in several cities, some were wonderful some were horrible! I do not recommend the one in Portland, OR by the airport. However I highly recommend the one in Tri cities, Wa.
Denise T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I stayed at a red lion in Winnemucca, Nevada. It might not be a red lion anymore. It was a sweet little hotel - but actually probably one of the biggest in Winnemucca. I like the matchbooks.
Alana M.
OCEANSIDE, CA
As a military family we move often, we almost always stay at Red Lion because they are clean and pet friendly. Staff is always wonderful, rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable.
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
Does this hotel chain still exist? I never see them.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where can I find current deals on this hotel?
Christina k.
1,730 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone stayed at this hotel?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion I saw was kind of ghetto looking. How is the hotel normally?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never seen one of these around? Where are these hotels mainly located?