BY RED LION HOTELS

Red Lion Hotels
  • "Gorgeous hotels with big,clean,comfortable rooms,great concierge staff and dining,My husband and i would stay again " in 5 reviews
Holly L.
Midland, TX
A great hotel I like to stay at in salt lake. The bar on the top floor is great and they have good breakfast. The rooms are always clean and very nice and open for a hotel room. I'll always go back.
Beatriz C.
I stayed at the Red Lion Hotel in Anaheim,CA. and it was really beautiful. The staff was really attentive and showed upmost service at all times. The room was clean and spacious.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Join their club so you earn free stays and get a discount plus free upgrades if available! They have decent customer service so if you have any issues they will give you a discount!
Cymbre M.
South Orange, NJ
I like a very very clean hotel, it matters to me more than the decor. So imagine my disappointment when there are dirty towels and a smoke smell in my non smoking room. the floor felt gross too.Ick
But some can be alright, just nothing exciting.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My husband and I stayed at the Red Lion hotel in Anaheim multiple times. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. Plus, it is the perfect location to walk to Disneyland without paying ridiculous amounts to stay on Disney property.
Rachel F.
Bothell, WA
I've seen a lot of different conflicted reviews on here, but I absolutely am in love with staying here. They have a pool, a hot tub, comfortable beds, a cute layout, and wonderful service. There isn't much more to ask for. LOVE this place!
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
In Portland, OR this hotel was AMAZING! So it was my biggest surprise that the one in Coos Bay, OR was like a ghetto. Stayed a couple nights and the second day, my sheets were changed and there was a DEAD SPIDER in between my sheets. ūüôä
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion in scottsdale, Az is super nice and unbelievably affordable. They have a mini golf course area in the court yards and a free breakfast with an amazing selection.
Jamie C.
I stayed at a Red Lion in Aurora on my way to California once. It was amazing. I went onto priceline and got a hotel for about $50-$60 for a night and it was well worth the money! They had the adjustable mattress beds, and the hotel felt like a very expensive one. It was anazing, definitely would stay here again!
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at the Red Lion Hotel in London and even though it was a bit expensive (what place isn't in London really?) it was luxurious, clean, good location, great staff and overall amazing. Would definitely stay there again.
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
Does this hotel chain still exist? I never see them.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where can I find current deals on this hotel?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone stayed at this hotel?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion I saw was kind of ghetto looking. How is the hotel normally?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never seen one of these around? Where are these hotels mainly located?