BY RED LION HOTELS

Red Lion Hotels
  • "Gorgeous hotels with big,clean,comfortable rooms,great concierge staff and dining,My husband and i would stay again " in 5 reviews
Jessica A.
Whittier, CA
I stayed in the Red Lion Hotel in Eureka about a week ago. Nice hotel that was clean which is always what you hope for at minimum but it wasn't anything spectacular. They did have a restaurant on site that was convenient for dinner. Food wasn't bad and actually surprised me. Would stay there again if i needed a place to stay in Eureka.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Hotels vary depending on where you are staying some are very nice, some are a little outdated. stated in two different red lions in the Seattle, WA area. One was higher end and pricey, other was very low quality and not worth the money
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Pretty nice classy place,guess it depends on which town your in, like most hotels. But I think for the most part this is a top hotel, with inexpensive rates. Always has comfortable beds and clean bathrooms. I do recommend staying here
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My parents and I used to stay at Red Lion hotels quite frequently when I was in middle/high school due to all the soccer tournaments I would play in during the summer. They were always well kept and staffed with friendly employees.
Leila A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at this hotel multiple times! Each time we stayed here was fantastic! The hotel was pet friendly and accepted my multiple pets! The hotel was clean and fresh! I loved how they had sandwiches and snacks with healthy options for purchase near the front desk. I stayed at the one in SeaTac near the airport! :)
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Nice hotels and good customer service. They also have great locations. They aren't five star but I don't need that when I just need a room for a couple of days. They aren't over priced and are better than the budget hotels.
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed in a Red Lion at Disneyland one year over New Year's Eve and it was one of the better hotel experiences I had in that area. The beds were comfortable, the property clean and well maintained and the bathroom was just sumptuous. I highly recommend and would stay there again in a heart beat.
denise f.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed at several different Red Lions in Washington State. Although they can sometimes be a little more expensive than other comparable hotels, I think they are much more comfortable with larger rooms that many times have refrigerators and they are usually very well kept. There is a Red Lion by SeaTac airport that I especially like and find it extremely convenient when traveling to Seattle.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I used to work for them about 9 years ago but as a consumer, they have always held good standards of cleanliness and customer service. Our local hotEl isn't as busy during off seasons, but also serves as facility to hold local functions and events and is always well kept and good staffed.
member-85606
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed while the particular hotel was under construction/renovation, and the staff was very accommodating and helpful. The rooms are well-insulated from sound, it would seem -- never heard any of the construction noise. Every request I had was met with enthusiasm, and I enjoyed the amenities on offer. Rooms were comfortable and felt on the very high end of budget.
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
Does this hotel chain still exist? I never see them.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where can I find current deals on this hotel?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone stayed at this hotel?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion I saw was kind of ghetto looking. How is the hotel normally?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never seen one of these around? Where are these hotels mainly located?