BY RED LION HOTELS

Red Lion Hotels
  • "Gorgeous hotels with big,clean,comfortable rooms,great concierge staff and dining,My husband and i would stay again " in 5 reviews
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Red lion hotel is a great hotel! They are always so friendly and the hotel is so clean
Jessie O.
Petaluma, CA
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I own dogs and they were okay with their stay as well.
leydi c.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great hotel the rooms are clean and big they have a reward program which is great !
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I haven't been here! but I hear nice things about them! I would like to stay there!
Yesenia M.
Tiffany M.
Hampton, VA
I've never heard of this place so it will take a lot for me to gain it's trust.
Kathy T.
My sister had her wedding reception at one of their locations. Was a nice hotel.
Natalie ..
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Pretty decent place to stay when you are traveling. The rooms are good and the service is good. I use it occasionally
Debbie H.
Atascadero, CA
I stayed at a Red Lion quite a few times in a 6 month time frame with an extended stay of over 2 weeks. The room was comfortable, it was quiet, had a nice amount of amenities such as mini fridge,microwave, comfortable bed, pool, small exercise room, was across the street from a great mini shopping mall, AND their specialty coffee machine, free to the customers was the best thing about staying there. Customer service was good too!
Eveth M.
Mabton, WA
Amazing! They have a free breakfast buffet and it is delicious! I went to the one in Spokane and they had two pools. One indoors and one outdoors, which is very convenient. My favorite part was the skid the outdoor pool door. Did I forget to mention and indoor jacuzzi!
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
Does this hotel chain still exist? I never see them.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where can I find current deals on this hotel?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone stayed at this hotel?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion I saw was kind of ghetto looking. How is the hotel normally?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never seen one of these around? Where are these hotels mainly located?